Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,771,646 Members 46,158 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] MROM-Vivow [CM7] build:20130401

Tip us?
 
NeverSeparate
Old
#361  
NeverSeparate's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1602
Posts: 1,968
Join Date: Jan 2012
I wonder if that option is available in the paid version. The splash i have now came from that app. Its an android holding an apple with the word nom. Kinda fun i thought. Glad you arr liking the rom. I am on official cm7 atm due to a corrupted back up of mrom. So i restored this one to keep from starting over. When i have some time i will likely be switching back to this though. The dev has done some nice work on it.

Sent from my Incredible 2
 
phonetool
Old
#362  
phonetool's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 146
Posts: 515
Join Date: Apr 2012
I notice the soft key lighting turns off when transitioning to or from a full screen app. After a moment they are back on again.
Repeatable with my AI Factory Backgammon game. I'll try some others.

Also found that I can't undervolt like I did with Evan's v10.5 kernel.
No matter.

-MROM on DInc2
 
revile
Old
(Last edited by revile; 16th January 2013 at 05:07 AM.) Reason: clarification
#363  
revile's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 158
Posts: 229
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Thaba Tseka, Lesotho
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverSeparate View Post
I wonder if that option is available in the paid version. The splash i have now came from that app. Its an android holding an apple with the word nom. Kinda fun i thought. Glad you arr liking the rom. I am on official cm7 atm due to a corrupted back up of mrom. So i restored this one to keep from starting over. When i have some time i will likely be switching back to this though. The dev has done some nice work on it.

Sent from my Incredible 2
Speaking of Apple related boot splashes/animations, if you liked the nom nom one, you'll definitely enjoy this boot ani. It initially starts like an iPhone with the Apple logo until an Android glides in and torches it

*I couldn't find the source but I threw it up on my site if anyone wants it:
http://vivow.pcharpoon.com/download/...d-bootani.html
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	0000.jpg
Views:	220
Size:	19.8 KB
ID:	1648960   Click image for larger version

Name:	0012.jpg
Views:	224
Size:	23.8 KB
ID:	1648961   Click image for larger version

Name:	0053.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	1648962   Click image for larger version

Name:	0071.jpg
Views:	222
Size:	23.6 KB
ID:	1648964   Click image for larger version

Name:	0092.jpg
Views:	208
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	1648965  

- HTC Droid Incredible 2 | CM7.2 Unofficial by nitsua98
----------------------------------
>>>>>>> Android Harpoon - Repository for the DInc2 (vivow) (roms, kernels, radios, & more)<<<<<<<
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to revile For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
NeverSeparate
Old
#364  
NeverSeparate's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1602
Posts: 1,968
Join Date: Jan 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by revile View Post
Speaking of Apple related boot splashes/animations, if you liked the nom nom one, you'll definitely enjoy this boot ani. It initially starts like an iPhone with the Apple logo until an Android glides in and torches it

I threw it up on my site if anyone wants it:
http://vivow.pcharpoon.com/download/...d-bootani.html
Very nice sir, did you make that?

Sent from my Incredible 2
 
revile
Old
#365  
revile's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 158
Posts: 229
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Thaba Tseka, Lesotho
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverSeparate View Post
Very nice sir, did you make that?

Sent from my Incredible 2
haha i wish. i downloaded it awhile back and tried finding the source to no avail. it was on androidforums i believe
- HTC Droid Incredible 2 | CM7.2 Unofficial by nitsua98
----------------------------------
>>>>>>> Android Harpoon - Repository for the DInc2 (vivow) (roms, kernels, radios, & more)<<<<<<<
 
University of Pi
Old
#366  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 22
Posts: 153
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Rochester, NY
I was looking for a more stable rom
would prefer ics/jb but with the borked state even the best are in...
been using them so long took me a few minutes to figure out what rotating lights were :facepalm:
--University of Pi
Asus Transformer Pad FT300T
PAC and under used
Lumia 928
Stock
MSI GT60 20C (GTX 770)
replaced 8 with server 2012 r2
--
(Sorry for my noobness; thanks is implied in addition to given)
 
phonetool
Old
#367  
phonetool's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 146
Posts: 515
Join Date: Apr 2012
Default Re: [ROM] HTCI2-MROM [CM7] build:20130113

Quote:
Originally Posted by University of Pi View Post
I was looking for a more stable rom
would prefer ics/jb but with the borked state even the best are in...
been using them so long took me a few minutes to figure out what rotating lights were :facepalm:
This is a great ROM. I have been on it for about a week straight, coming from CM7. I had no problems with CM7, but I like the special attention of this effort. It's CM7 built especially for the DInc2.

First things I notice that are better are the kernel, camera, and launcher. Add the rotating buttons, too.

I have overclocked to 1.3GHz with incredicontrol and also running zeppelinrox v6 supercharger and kernelizer scripts.

The DInc2 is very robust and easy to use like this. Sad to think of all the un-rooted masses who could be perfectly happy with this phone, but are stuck on stock OS.

-MROM on DInc2
 
Steve One
Old
#368  
Steve One's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 157
Posts: 874
Join Date: Jan 2011
Default Re: [ROM] HTCI2-MROM [CM7] build:20130113

I've been trying to get the v6 supercharger starter kit installed but keep getting a empty shell error message every time. I've downloaded probably 15 times to make sure I've got a good download any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda app-developers app
 
phonetool
Old
#369  
phonetool's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 146
Posts: 515
Join Date: Apr 2012
Default Re: [ROM] HTCI2-MROM [CM7] build:20130113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siepieranski View Post
I've been trying to get the v6 supercharger starter kit installed but keep getting a empty shell error message every time. I've downloaded probably 15 times to make sure I've got a good download any help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda app-developers app
You don't need the starter kit.
Get the latest v6 script from the download page (not the OP).
Get S Manager from the Play Store.
Run the script as root (skull and crossbones icon = green).
Do not auto-run the script, just run it manually. After you are done, nothing (of the script) is left running, just adjustments have been made.

MROM already has everything else that you need to run scripts. No need to duplicate stuff with the starter kit.
-MROM on DInc2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to phonetool For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Steve One
Old
#370  
Steve One's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 157
Posts: 874
Join Date: Jan 2011
Default Re: [ROM] HTCI2-MROM [CM7] build:20130113

Quote:
Originally Posted by phonetool View Post
You don't need the starter kit.
Get the latest v6 script from the download page (not the OP).
Get S Manager from the Play Store.
Run the script as root (skull and crossbones icon = green).
Do not auto-run the script, just run it manually. After you are done, nothing (of the script) is left running, just adjustments have been made.

MROM already has everything else that you need to run scripts. No need to duplicate stuff with the starter kit.
-MROM on DInc2
Thank you very much!

Sent from my Incredible 2 using xda app-developers app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes