FORUMS

Other than XDA (of Course), What’s Your Favorite Site That Covers Android?

There is a number of other great sites that cover … more

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

HTC J butterfly testdevice 1.10.970.3 system&kernel&cidblock dumpfile

19th December 2012, 11:40 PM |#11  
chockchip's Avatar
Member
Flag Kaohsiung City
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
The HTC J Butterfly is out in Taiwan on 25th December 2012.

 
 
20th December 2012, 12:19 AM |#12  
Member
Flag Tokyo
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
great
looking forward to the report whether it's bootloader is unlockable or not
23rd December 2012, 05:20 PM |#13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
im glad to see people discussing this phone as it looks and feels amazing. if anyone finds a safe and easy method to root please share! thanks
26th December 2012, 02:39 PM |#14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Does any one think that xda will open its own forum for this phone?
I hope some of the big dogs on here get this phone because it's so slick. Even determined iPhone users admit how beautiful this phone is!

Sent from my HTL21 using xda premium
27th December 2012, 04:26 PM |#15  
Member
Flag Tokyo
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
I don't think so..... since the device is too much customized for Japan use.
27th December 2012, 05:57 PM |#16  
SharpIS03's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Koshigaya
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tiltyu

great
looking forward to the report whether it's bootloader is unlockable or not

No unlock yet. HTCdev site doesn't work, and jcase method doesn't work either. Believe me, I'm looking in many places for any clues on how to progress with the Butterfly!

---------- Post added at 02:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:55 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rassam

Does any one think that xda will open its own forum for this phone?
I hope some of the big dogs on here get this phone because it's so slick. Even determined iPhone users admit how beautiful this phone is!

Sent from my HTL21 using xda premium

Probably no separate forum for this device, I would like one as well. I may open up a thread myself once unlock is possible and the RUU becomes available.

I'm no big dog, but I'm trying to learn.

---------- Post added at 02:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:56 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by rassam

im glad to see people discussing this phone as it looks and feels amazing. if anyone finds a safe and easy method to root please share! thanks

Agreed, I love this phone. I recorded my friend's performance using the Butterfly and it looked absolutely beautiful on my TV in 1080p.

Having an SD card slot is also awesome
12th January 2013, 11:07 AM |#17  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
I saw this site out claims it has root

http://momorito.blog.fc2.com/?no=18

Sent from my HTL21 using xda premium
15th January 2013, 06:28 AM |#18  
SharpIS03's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Koshigaya
Thanks Meter: 56
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rassam

I saw this site out claims it has root

http://momorito.blog.fc2.com/?no=18

Sent from my HTL21 using xda premium

Good find, rassam. I have a thread open with more info on unlock, root, custom recovery, and roms. http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=35972114

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes