Android 5.1 Possibly Coming February 2015

Google released Android 5.0 just over a month ago, and since then Lollipop has been trying to … more

Double Tap to Wake on the Nexus 6 Without Root

A few weeks ago, we featured an app which allowed the Nexus 6 to regain the double tap to wake … more

Make Your Own Heat Sink for the LG Optimus 4X HD

Its not a rare occurrence that performing a resource heavy task on your Android device (e.g. … more

Learn How to Create an Old School Dialer

XDA is not only a great source for custom ROMs, kernels, and various modifications for numerous … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Thread Closed

[ROMeOS²][WM6.5][42009] v2.101 PUBLIC TEST | 21501.5.0.7 | SUSPENDED | THANK YOU !!!

OP monx®

23rd April 2009, 03:00 AM   |  #231  
OP Senior Member
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Thanks Meter: 6,725

5,259 posts
Donate to Me
Thumbs up Dear all valued friends
Dear all friends,
I know this may sound sh1tty but I hv to stop ROMeOS² for Raphael for now. Nowadays, everybody can build their own custom rom & I found this kind of pointless to spend countless hours of sleepless (u know what i mean). My custom rom will be available at my own low-class site monx dot info for my existing supporters only. I will be aound here but not as custom rom builder (i prefer this word rather than cook/chef) but as ur close friend. My custom rom threads will be locked down soon.

Thank you for ur supports.
23rd April 2009, 03:05 AM   |  #232  
Retired Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag San Antonio, Tx
Thanks Meter: 471

2,544 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monx®

Dear all friends,
I know this may sound sh1tty but I hv to stop ROMeOS² for Raphael for now. Nowadays, everybody can build their own custom rom & I found this kind of pointless to spend countless hours of sleepless (u know what i mean). My custom rom will be available at my own low-class site monx dot info for my existing supporters only. I will be aound here but not as custom rom builder (i prefer this word rather than cook/chef) but as ur close friend. My custom rom threads will be locked down soon.

im sorry to hear that Monx XDA in a way just lost one of its greatest members without a doubt. But i support what ever you want to do, and happy for you and glad for everything you have done for XDA and its members .

Let me be the first to say Thanks for everything!
Last edited by jug6ernaut; 23rd April 2009 at 07:25 AM.
23rd April 2009, 07:22 AM   |  #233  
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 0

59 posts
More
Wow , i'm so sorry to hear this , but i completely understand .. Your roms made the touch pro worthwhile , thank you for all your hard work
23rd April 2009, 07:42 AM   |  #234  
Flag Katowice
Thanks Meter: 62

339 posts
More
I'm sorry to hear that. Your ROMs were of very high quality. Hope everything's well. Regards!
23rd April 2009, 07:57 AM   |  #235  
Flag Brabant
Thanks Meter: 56

118 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monx®

Dear all friends,

NOOOOOOOO!!!! ....

You made my life meaningfull... what am I going to do without your roms...
23rd April 2009, 08:00 AM   |  #236  
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 0

20 posts
More
pity to hear that, monx. thank you for or efforts and making the raphael something worthy, and not just another brick.

thanks and good luck!

p.s. i'll keep checking at monx dot info
24th April 2009, 12:37 AM   |  #237  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 17

942 posts
This thread has been restored (un-deleted) by me since it is clear that people still use ROMeOS. However, you must understand the following:

Monx is no longer supporting these ROMs on XDA-Developers. This thread should now be considered a self-help / community help thread.
All of the download links posted by Monx are going to be removed, but any mirrors can remain (for the time being).
Last edited by mcmexican; 24th April 2009 at 12:39 AM.
24th April 2009, 04:33 AM   |  #238  
Flag Puyallup, WA
Thanks Meter: 2

153 posts
More
@McMexican - good show!
McMexican, good show! Keeping Monx' stuff on line and changing it to a community/self help thread is fair, wise and respectful of Monx (Hang Tuah) and his selfless work and customer service.

You get one "attaboy" - unfortunately it's only worth only one five hundredth of an "aw s***" - but that's better than zero.

Seriously, thanks.
24th April 2009, 05:43 AM   |  #239  
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 17

942 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by derylmccarty

McMexican, good show! Keeping Monx' stuff on line and changing it to a community/self help thread is fair, wise and respectful of Monx (Hang Tuah) and his selfless work and customer service.

You get one "attaboy" - unfortunately it's only worth only one five hundredth of an "aw s***" - but that's better than zero.

Seriously, thanks.

UHH NATF deserves the good show he is the one that told me to undelete them. I just pushed the buttons.

-McMex
24th April 2009, 09:55 AM   |  #240  
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 2

566 posts
More
hear .. hear....

it IS kinda crazy to also delete our nice posts as well , dont you think ?

besides it IS an info community for all people.. not for just 1

thnx for the sleepless nights

and remember that one is not the only one

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
romeos wm6.5
Previous Thread Next Thread