FORUMS

Analysis & Opinion

Top Forum Discussions

[ROMeOS²][WM6.5][42009] v2.101 PUBLIC TEST | 21501.5.0.7 | SUSPENDED | THANK YOU !!!

5,393 posts
Thanks Meter: 6,891
 
By monx®, Senior Member on 26th February 2009, 01:34 PM
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
23rd April 2009, 02:00 AM |#231  
monx®'s Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ █
Thanks Meter: 6,891
 
Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up Dear all valued friends
Dear all friends,
I know this may sound sh1tty but I hv to stop ROMeOS² for Raphael for now. Nowadays, everybody can build their own custom rom & I found this kind of pointless to spend countless hours of sleepless (u know what i mean). My custom rom will be available at my own low-class site monx dot info for my existing supporters only. I will be aound here but not as custom rom builder (i prefer this word rather than cook/chef) but as ur close friend. My custom rom threads will be locked down soon.

Thank you for ur supports.
 
 
23rd April 2009, 02:05 AM |#232  
jug6ernaut's Avatar
Retired Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag San Antonio, Tx
Thanks Meter: 473
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monx®

Dear all friends,
I know this may sound sh1tty but I hv to stop ROMeOS² for Raphael for now. Nowadays, everybody can build their own custom rom & I found this kind of pointless to spend countless hours of sleepless (u know what i mean). My custom rom will be available at my own low-class site monx dot info for my existing supporters only. I will be aound here but not as custom rom builder (i prefer this word rather than cook/chef) but as ur close friend. My custom rom threads will be locked down soon.

Thank you for ur supports.

im sorry to hear that Monx XDA in a way just lost one of its greatest members without a doubt. But i support what ever you want to do, and happy for you and glad for everything you have done for XDA and its members .

Let me be the first to say Thanks for everything!
Last edited by jug6ernaut; 23rd April 2009 at 06:25 AM.
23rd April 2009, 06:22 AM |#233  
Member
Flag Bristol
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Wow , i'm so sorry to hear this , but i completely understand .. Your roms made the touch pro worthwhile , thank you for all your hard work
23rd April 2009, 06:42 AM |#234  
rabinhood's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Katowice
Thanks Meter: 66
 
More
I'm sorry to hear that. Your ROMs were of very high quality. Hope everything's well. Regards!
23rd April 2009, 06:57 AM |#235  
Senior Member
Flag Brabant
Thanks Meter: 64
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by monx®

Dear all friends,
I know this may sound sh1tty but I hv to stop ROMeOS² for Raphael for now. Nowadays, everybody can build their own custom rom & I found this kind of pointless to spend countless hours of sleepless (u know what i mean). My custom rom will be available at my own low-class site monx dot info for my existing supporters only. I will be aound here but not as custom rom builder (i prefer this word rather than cook/chef) but as ur close friend. My custom rom threads will be locked down soon.

Thank you for ur supports.


NOOOOOOOO!!!! ....

You made my life meaningfull... what am I going to do without your roms...
23rd April 2009, 07:00 AM |#236  
Junior Member
Flag Sofia
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
pity to hear that, monx. thank you for or efforts and making the raphael something worthy, and not just another brick.

thanks and good luck!

p.s. i'll keep checking at monx dot info
23rd April 2009, 11:37 PM |#237  
mcmexican's Avatar
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
This thread has been restored (un-deleted) by me since it is clear that people still use ROMeOS. However, you must understand the following:


Monx is no longer supporting these ROMs on XDA-Developers. This thread should now be considered a self-help / community help thread.
All of the download links posted by Monx are going to be removed, but any mirrors can remain (for the time being).
Last edited by mcmexican; 23rd April 2009 at 11:39 PM.
24th April 2009, 03:33 AM |#238  
derylmccarty's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Puyallup, WA
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
@McMexican - good show!
McMexican, good show! Keeping Monx' stuff on line and changing it to a community/self help thread is fair, wise and respectful of Monx (Hang Tuah) and his selfless work and customer service.

You get one "attaboy" - unfortunately it's only worth only one five hundredth of an "aw s***" - but that's better than zero.

Seriously, thanks.
24th April 2009, 04:43 AM |#239  
mcmexican's Avatar
Retired Senior Moderator
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by derylmccarty

McMexican, good show! Keeping Monx' stuff on line and changing it to a community/self help thread is fair, wise and respectful of Monx (Hang Tuah) and his selfless work and customer service.

You get one "attaboy" - unfortunately it's only worth only one five hundredth of an "aw s***" - but that's better than zero.

Seriously, thanks.

UHH NATF deserves the good show he is the one that told me to undelete them. I just pushed the buttons.


-McMex
24th April 2009, 08:55 AM |#240  
da_jojo's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Utrecht
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
hear .. hear....

it IS kinda crazy to also delete our nice posts as well , dont you think ?

besides it IS an info community for all people.. not for just 1

thnx for the sleepless nights

and remember that one is not the only one
24th April 2009, 11:11 AM |#241  
SamsungGalaxySamsung's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by da_jojo

hear .. hear....

it IS kinda crazy to also delete our nice posts as well , dont you think ?

besides it IS an info community for all people.. not for just 1

thnx for the sleepless nights

and remember that one is not the only one

Hi da_jojo,

i totally agree with you.

Lucky they all are restored now.

ps. i like your signature (real dutch talk ;))

Read More
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
romeos wm6.5
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes