hi, download links aren't working. do you have an idea where i can get the files?

Quote:
Originally Posted by xbox123 View Post
Hi there!
This is no recovery mode in stock or at leasst not as we expect in CWM. It is just "mode" that entered to just rin test to yout tablet and the components.

If you boot by pressing VOL - all the way during the boot it goes to SAFE MODE (like windows will show at bottom left corner instread SAFE MODE)

To enter the ROM FLASH mode you need:

Enable USB Debugging in your {Developer Option}
TURN OFF fully the tab!
Connect mini USB cable to your laptop/pc and open Device manager! (If you have Win 8 please note that your tablet driver wont be installed in flash mode OR any other unassigned drivers - you need to restart your win 8 by entering the advanced restart mode and F7 option to allow the unassigned drivers )
Once off: Press and keep pressed the VOL + , while pressed put the usb cable. Then press POWER button with 1 sec increments. All ok should see after the 5th about POWER press the device come up in you device manager and your AOSON M71G or LYXF LY-F8HD and/or Elijah M71G tablet (all 3 the same), will have just a BLACK SCREEN! Now you are in FLASH ROM mode!

You can use: LiveSuitPack_version_1.09 to flash your new stock or custom ROM. AOSON has out (split in two zip files - in dowload section) a new better 3G support 4.2 ROM

To root your tablet or any tab I recommend a simple chinese app SHUAME www shuame com Get it on first page! Install is all Chinese but all you need is the Android SDK USB drivers (manual install in devise manager) and the open SHUAME, go to 4th tab, and click on the second row the icon with ANDROID # . Now you are rooted and will see pop up on your screen asking for apps asking root permission. you can just tick checbox and the green button to give root to an app. You tab is simply rooted and you can use adb to add CWM etc.

The Nexus 7 CWM either one should be ok for this tab! (Im gonna test both button and touch and post a tutorial.

---------- Post added at 10:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:18 AM ----------

The files you need are (remove spaces):
www szaoson com /ipad /downfile. aspx?i=2&id=53
www szaoson com /ipad /downfile. aspx?i=2&id=54