Post Reply

[APP/PORT] Xperia Honami i1 / Z Ultra Launcher [UPDATED-2013.08.11][v5.0][Multi Rez]

18th January 2013, 06:19 AM   |  #111  
yukarundeng's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tangerang
Thanks Meter: 77
 
477 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Re: [APP] Xperia Z Launcher Port [Updated 2013.01.17][v2.00][ICS\JB][Multi Rez]
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThilinaC

Anybody having a trouble with weather widget in v2 pls flash this and try,should work

http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390275921635705112

if it works good I will add to op

Dev, in arc s the app drawer only shows 4x4 which causing some apps to be " missing" or invisible
Do you have something to fix it?
Regards

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda app-developers app
18th January 2013, 06:33 AM   |  #112  
jasonwsc's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 173
 
424 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by yukarundeng

Dev, in arc s the app drawer only shows 4x4 which causing some apps to be " missing" or invisible
Do you have something to fix it?
Regards

Sent from my Xperia Arc S using xda app-developers app

Clear app data in settings.
18th January 2013, 06:42 AM   |  #113  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
136 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
Re: [APP] Xperia Z Launcher Port [Updated 2013.01.17][v2.00][ICS\JB][Multi Rez]
I flashed it and i cant see the launcher (launcher not working). the widgets installed fine. I flashed old xperia s launcher before and deleted it to system apps and i believe this is reason why i cant see the new xperia z launcher.

Sent from my GT-I9003 using xda premium
18th January 2013, 06:57 AM   |  #114  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
191 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasonwsc

Clear app data in settings.

SGS2 is an hdpi phone? as far as I know its but still 4x4 drawer :/ even if I cleared data :/
18th January 2013, 07:12 AM   |  #115  
poondog's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Melbourne
Thanks Meter: 10,729
 
13,559 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sab3r

SGS2 is an hdpi phone? as far as I know its but still 4x4 drawer :/ even if I cleared data :/

It is. I have an Incredible S, also HDPI and ddrawer is 4*4.

Works good though, running a CM10 ROM, its quite smooth (taking into consideration single core 1GHz), as smooth as a launcher can get on an old device. Everything looks properly aligned to me now
Thanks, I have subscribed to this thread
18th January 2013, 07:16 AM   |  #116  
allaboutarif's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag The Home Land of Java Man
Thanks Meter: 23
 
179 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by X10SeXperia




what is wrong with the app drawer?? Xperia T

go to setting >> app >> all >> xperia Home >> clear data
The Following User Says Thank You to allaboutarif For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th January 2013, 07:30 AM   |  #117  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 34
 
191 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj338

It is. I have an Incredible S, also HDPI and ddrawer is 4*4.

Works good though, running a CM10 ROM, its quite smooth (taking into consideration single core 1GHz), as smooth as a launcher can get on an old device. Everything looks properly aligned to me now
Thanks, I have subscribed to this thread

Yeah its cool but it suppose to 5x4 as ThilinaC said in first post :P anyway awsome job :]
18th January 2013, 08:18 AM   |  #118  
vinhpz0's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Vietnam
Thanks Meter: 52
 
274 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by allaboutarif

go to setting >> app >> all >> xperia Home >> clear data

I cleared and that's why I missed some apps
18th January 2013, 09:03 AM   |  #119  
james1196's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 215
 
1,214 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2012
More
Re: [APP] Xperia Z Launcher Port [Updated 2013.01.17][v2.00][ICS\JB][Multi Rez]
Hey guys I flahsed and it was all good but my menu button won't work with it. Also my xda app dissapeard from my app drawer, any suggestions ? Im running HTC incredible S , CM 10 unnoficial.

Sent from my Incredible S using xda premium
18th January 2013, 09:07 AM   |  #120  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
3 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThilinaC

Anybody having a trouble with weather widget in v2 pls flash this and try,should work



if it works good I will add to op

I flashed it and now I got the weather widget. Thank you good job man. It would be great if you could fix 4*4 app drawer issue.

PS: I have disaster rom v6 with Siyah Kernel Galaxy SII
Last edited by eko2005; 18th January 2013 at 09:13 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
xperia, xperia z launcher
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Top Threads in Android Apps and Games by ThreadRank