Search This thread

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix
Originally Posted by kangi26 with some of my edits, Taken and changed from TonyStark's CM10.x Thread! Thanks to them for this!

I will be updating this as often as possible.

This thread is designed ONLY for the support of the T-999(V) Liquid Smooth rom.

For latest AOSP builds to flash you need to be on latest bootloader of d2tmo: T999UVDLJA, T999UVDLJC, T999UVDMD5 & T999VVLDLL1 for it to boot. In order to have the latest boot loader you need to update via ODIN or Over The Air. Here is CyanogenMOD stating so. YOU CAN CHECK WHICH BOOTLOADER YOURE ON BY DOWNLOADING TERMINAL EMULATOR FROM THE PLAY STORE AND ENTERING THESE THINGS:
su(ENTER)
getprop ro.bootloader(enter)
edited from phone so excuse the errors and code usage

THIS THREAD IS NOT CREATED by The Liquid Team.

This thread is designed to help keep the dev thread clean and clear for the dev's to do their magic. So please, feel free to ask any questions about the ROM, but trolling and flaming will not give great results and will be reported. If you ignore to read this OP & 2nd post and ask questions that have been answered I most likely will ignore you, or be rude haha. Keep up to date with the ROM/recovery, meaning install the latest version of the ROM/and your recovery before reporting anything.

-The main Dev thread is located here

-GAPPS can be found here

-THE ROM downloads can be found here
- Here are Screenshots

Here is for T999 LTE provided by Luigi

-
Changelog can be found
There was no .6 for what ever reason.
-here for 2.9
-here for 2.8
-here for 2.7
-here for 2.5
-here for 2.4
-Here for 2.3
-Here for 2.2​

Post your findings/fixes with your install procedure (what did you wipe, or no wipe at all), along with your Recovery version, your kernel and any mods you may have installed (most likely will be the issue at hand).

I'm not responsible nor are the Devs, for what to you do to your phones... go cry somewhere else.
If you want sympathy go look it up in the dictionary, it's between s**t and syphillis.

Last edited:

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix
ACTUAL Q&A

Remember these guys take a lot of time out of their lives to do all this for free. They build the rom the way they want it, and they use it too. Be respectful, if you don't like the way it is or what they chose, then move on and use what you prefer.

Here is the Q&A part.

I am having troubles installing the Liquid Illusion rom: INSTALL PROCESS
Boot into recovery: From Power off
-Volume UP & Home button & Power Button at the same time! Hold until little vibrate and Blue text in top left corner, now you can release.
-wipe data\factory reset, cache, system.
-Install ROM
-Install GAPPS (Google APPS) Latest 13, Mar 01
-Boot & let sit for 5 minutes (lets cache and scripts run)
-Sign in to Google and if Restoring I feel it's best to let it sit and install all those apps before messing with the phone.
-Enjoy, or how some say it "PROFIT" ;)

If dirty flashing from this rom and OP does not require a Dirty Flash
The recommended upgrade procedure should be:
-Backup/Nandroid - Optional
-Format /System - Should be automatically done
-Wipe cache
-Wipe Dalvik cache
-Install ROM
-Install GAPPS
-Reboot System

List of features

If they aren't new then... cool story lol. I'm gonna be so mad if the base changes again MIKE!!!!!!

Here is stuff for xposed settings and dpi and what not. I dont use any of this at all, but most like and love to tinker so I will leave it here for you guys.
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1574401

Nightlys will have their own issues probably, and always. Now most common one is flickering, try a custom kernel that is built after 4-19.

In interface.
  1. Notification img in landscape can be changed
  2. Transparency can be adjusted to your liking
  3. Notification shortcuts can be added from 4-16 of them
  4. Recent Rambar is customizable
  5. Vibration Multiplier is now here, able to lower/raise haptic feedback of capacitive buttons natively.

Lockscreen
  1. Buttons this will allow while on the lock screen to hold one of the capacitive/physical buttons to complete an action ie: torch, or skip track.
  2. a bunch of widget options for the lockscreen
  3. change the transperency of the lock screen
  4. Lock screen shortcuts
  5. Have the option to have up to 8 targets in lockscreen slider
  6. instead of just tapping on the lockscreen shorcuts you can set it to long press to open those.

PowerWidget is like the toggle mod in TouchWiz or older builds of AOSP

Quicksettings/4.2 Tiles
  1. You can disable it altogether
  2. Quick pulldown is the option to pull from left or right corners to immediately jump into quicksettngs
  3. Tiles and Layout hold all the options availale

SatusBar
  1. Brightness control (must have auto brightness unchecked) allows you to slide your finger left to right accross the status bar to adjust brightness extremely handy with this display vs sun light lol
  2. Notification count, it shows a little blue number next to a notification if you have multiple ones.
  3. Then you have your clock options (right and center) Battery icons, clock and date looks and such.
  4. then color of the satus bar is changeable as well, all colors available (pretty much). You can change the transparency for launcher, launcher & Lockscreen, or all in all everywhere.

Display
  1. CRT Screen options for on and off, off looks realy nice like a slight subtle dim.
  2. Notification Light options are in here if you are new to CM LED.

Accessibility
  1. I add this cause it is overlooked a lot.
  2. magnification gestures (Takes three taps).
  3. Large text optoin for those Gramps & Grams.
  4. Power Button to end a call.
  5. Home button answers a call.

Developer Options
  1. Change transmissions/animations to .5 for warp speed.
  2. kill app via back button.

NOW FOR SYSTEM APPS ;)

Messaging
  1. Group messaging is available (yes like the iPhone).
  2. Privacy mode (obvious what that does).
  3. Shop popup for incoming texts and quick reply is available.
  4. One of those sought out features of making a call by putting phone to face while in the text thread of the party you wish to call, is available via Direct Call.
  5. Messaging font size.

Currently Known bugs, work arounds, and suggestions/tips.
-A2DP (streaming music and phone calls) its fixed with 4.2.2 except for a couple of unhappy users.

-Video calls (Skype, Google Hangouts, Tango) Mixed reviews, sorry. I had low audio, some report that all is great though.

-Camera works all in all but NO PHOTOSPHERE. While taking an image with flash the image will show without flash, but it saves normally.

-Picasa sync does not work
Install this to have it work https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=larry.zou.colorfullife&hl=en

-Getting an error reading "cannot read /data/xposed/modules.whitelist", you need to go to System settings>Interface>DPI Installer>Install. It will stop the popup.

-CMFileExplorer http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1451113&d=1351866036
(with this app, go to settings>general settings>access mode>select root access mode> go back to main page get root by pressing "parent folder" over and over til you can't no more.)

-Battery!!!!!!
It will improve as the days go by, or get worse depending on what you do, NO one can tell how good battery is until at least 2 charges, so don't ask "how is battery" 6 hours after it is uploaded. Battery varies for every person, I don't play many games on my phone, Bike Race is the only one. I get 4 hours on screen time, and 12 hours of use. With MY light usage I get 1 day 16 hours with 2.5-3 hours screen on time. Everyone will have different results with their phones setup differently.

-Screen shot is done by Volume down and Power! Or by "power menu" settings>rom control>power menu>Select "Show ScreenShot" hold power button to view.

-"I don't see a 4g/H symbol" You may need to flash the latest radio from here to see it, you are getting your normal speeds regardless though. Here is the link to flashable modem List - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1860592

-Working Hex colors for notification light http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1890774
white, green, neon lime, blue, Samsung blue, Light blue/Cyan, red, yellow, orange, pink, pinksih, red-pink, purple. Look in the link for the Color code.

-THIS IS a Liquid rom with mods and CherryPicks from CM/AOKP and such!! SOME CM THINGS WILL NOT BE IN HERE, OTHERS WILL, it is the Devs' rom they will do to it as they please, but they do take requests just make sure it hasn't been asked for already, respect.

For the FUN and Customization stuff, some new some old.
all in settings

In interface you can
-Set custom carrier label

-Force Dual Panel
-Per app DPI - Explained here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=37375438#post37375438
-Clock Widget (Chronus)
-Hardware Keys. You can setup the hardware keys for long press actions while in apps.
-Notification drawer- can have a custom image as the background for portrait AND landscape
-Recents Rambar _customize the look of the ram bar showing usages stats.
-Have Notification Shortcuts

In Lockscreen you can
-Allow Rotation
-Have battery status for always,Button or only while charging.
-Button Configuration (long press actions)
-Have a custom image
-Set transparency from 0-100%
-Custom Text Color
*Lockscreen SECURITY DOES NOT WORK!! GO THROUGH NATIVE SECURITY!!!!
-Custom Shortcuts for 4 custom and well the unlock.
-Widget options.

Navigation Options
Navbar stuff. I don't use it as I have capacitive keys that work.

Performance Options
Works great for me, no need for other apps to control CPU.

Powermenu Allows custom options for long press of power button
-Airplane mode
-Expanded Desktop
-Reboot Menu
-Screen Shot
-Sound Panel

Power Widget Old School Quick Settings

Quick Settings 4.2 Tile Panel
Options available in screenies

Status Bar Options
-Brightness Control Allows sliding your finger on the status bar from left to right to adjust brightness extremely easily.
-Notification count
-Signal style, signal bars/text
-Battery Icon; Text, mini, solid circle(W or WO %), Dotted Circle (W or WO %), Hidden, full color options.
Battery bar (MIUI style)
-Clock Date options; Center or right(normal), clock color, am/pm small or large, Date Style lowercase or UPPERCASE, Date Format; 02-12-2013, FEB 12, TUE FEB 13, so on and so on.
-Status Bar Style
Status Bar Color
Status Bar transparency
Alpha Mode (only visible on launcher/home, Launcher and Locksreen, Always)

Everything else is pretty much AOSP style from there.

Last edited:

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix
Here are some alternate kernels or OC/UV and some mods too.(OverClock and UnderVolt)
These are not supported by the Dev (although he does like Ktoonsez! I like it too mostly for the option to lower Haptic Feedback.) If you are going to report something make sure you state what kernel you are on to help us out.

ktoonsez - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1871946
anterus(Leankernel) - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1845836
Morfic (Der Kernel) - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1777472
BMS kernel- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2150647

Here are some of the mods wcoast has graced us with
-A neat camera that has a very sleek UI to it http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38304702&postcount=3683 install like a normal apk after download. Here is a link to show some screens of it.http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38302281&postcount=3680

-Transparent Genie Widget with custom icons http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38311003&postcount=3690 Its looks http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38311072&postcount=3691

Separate mods
LMT Launcher = PIE with some crazy customization capabilities. Its a user preference thing
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1330150

Icon Packs LOTS OF THEM
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=824656

Themes APK LOTS OF THEM
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1801752
Install them via theme chooser

4.2 camera with PhotoSphere http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1966426
Will have some bugs though, tap screen to focus before taking a photo or it may crash on you.

4.2 AOSP Modded Camera http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1746611
it has some features like color selection (greens only, or red only) Wide angle shots...
no PhotoSphere and 1080p recording only works if app is pushed to /system. Better off in my opinion.

Last edited:

chrisa887

Feb 25, 2012
wichita
i flashed the 4.2 camera and i have photosphere and everything works fine but i have the two cameras, how can i delete the other camera? i couldnt find it in stystem/apps, or do i have to leave it so it wont mess anything up?

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix
Re: [Q&A] Illusion ROM

Cameras in 4.1 and up are under the gallery combined.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix

Ya I saw that in tasks q&a I'll look into it when I get home and make it officially in the thread later hopefully.

banksdaname

Oct 20, 2008

i flashed the 4.2 camera and i have photosphere and everything works fine but i have the two cameras, how can i delete the other camera? i couldnt find it in stystem/apps, or do i have to leave it so it wont mess anything up?

It's the gallery4.apk you just add ".bak" to the end

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

md1008

Dec 9, 2011

Not really question but a list of some apps that are not playing nice with aokp build.

1.)Starbucks official card as well as "my Starbucks card" bar code shows is in landscape mode while in portrait no way to switch it around so useless to scan your orders

*solution: use your plastic card, use another smart device like tab, another phone or device like iPod touch etc.

2.)Pandora radio sometimes gets stuck on the station so you can not change station. Also you can not add a new station

*solution either wait or close out Pandora then reopen the app and you should be able to change station
*to change station do so on another device like PC, phone tablet etc.

Have no idea if this is specific to this ROM aokp(Pandora had same issue with cm10 base) or if this is just typical of 4.2.1 itself

sent from my Samsung galaxy s 3 running Jellybean 4.2.1

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 AM ----------

Just noticed that with the Starbucks a lot of apps are forced into going into landscape mode some can handle it well and others can't like the Starbucks apps mentioned above

sent from my Samsung galaxy s 3 running Jellybean 4.2.1

galaxySbeast

Jan 6, 2013
ummmm sound quality issues? any fixes im running tmo gs3 and the sound quality went down.. also did you include an ota updater if so i dont see it as an app..dont get me wrong this is the best rom as far as aokp and cm based roms ive ran. but ive been using frosty for so long wanted something new.:eek:

banksdaname

Oct 20, 2008

Got a folder question. It's super annoying. Here's the scenario. Downloaded some music in a zip file. Extract it and in my music apps it has each song listed 2x. Looks like one is in my 0/ folder and the other in my legacy/ folder. If I delete either one. It deletes both. How do I avoid the linking of the 2 folders?

galaxySbeast

Jan 6, 2013
Got a folder question. It's super annoying. Here's the scenario. Downloaded some music in a zip file. Extract it and in my music apps it has each song listed 2x. Looks like one is in my 0/ folder and the other in my legacy/ folder. If I delete either one. It deletes both. How do I avoid the linking of the 2 folders?

is one folder still zipped?

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix

I think the external speaker is still something in the works within coding. I use headphones daily and they still same the same to me doesn't matter what ROM I use. I always remove any "sound mods" in any ROM I try.

As for the folder issue, I haven't a clue. Remove all of them and save them to your computer and transfer them over and place on external. That's what I do and have no issues at all.

Reactions: galaxySbeast

galaxySbeast

Jan 6, 2013

I think the external speaker is still something in the works within coding. I use headphones daily and they still same the same to me doesn't matter what ROM I use. I always remove any "sound mods" in any ROM I try.

As for the folder issue, I haven't a clue. Remove all of them and save them to your computer and transfer them over and place on external. That's what I do and have no issues at all.
Thanks again for the helphelp

Thanks man. Could you tell me how to remove the sound mods. I figure just go find it in the zip folder but what should I look for. Or do I need to re flash stock download the ROM remove the mod then re flash illusion.

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix

There aren't any in this ROM besides DSP and music fix I believe but I havent touched those. External speaker is the way it is until AOSP code is 100% complete. Its distorted at its loudest it seems to me. I never have my phone set to max.

bfranklin1986

Nov 22, 2010

There aren't any in this ROM besides DSP and music fix I believe but I havent touched those. External speaker is the way it is until AOSP code is 100% complete. Its distorted at its loudest it seems to me. I never have my phone set to max.

It wasn't like that for me in the last build before he switched to the aokp base.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Originally Posted by kangi26 with some of my edits, Taken and changed from TonyStark's CM10.x Thread! Thanks to them for this!

I will be updating this as often as possible.

This thread is designed ONLY for the support of the T-999(V) Liquid Smooth rom.

For latest AOSP builds to flash you need to be on latest bootloader of d2tmo: T999UVDLJA, T999UVDLJC, T999UVDMD5 & T999VVLDLL1 for it to boot. In order to have the latest boot loader you need to update via ODIN or Over The Air. Here is CyanogenMOD stating so. YOU CAN CHECK WHICH BOOTLOADER YOURE ON BY DOWNLOADING TERMINAL EMULATOR FROM THE PLAY STORE AND ENTERING THESE THINGS:
    su(ENTER)
    getprop ro.bootloader(enter)
    edited from phone so excuse the errors and code usage

THIS THREAD IS NOT CREATED by The Liquid Team.

This thread is designed to help keep the dev thread clean and clear for the dev's to do their magic. So please, feel free to ask any questions about the ROM, but trolling and flaming will not give great results and will be reported. If you ignore to read this OP & 2nd post and ask questions that have been answered I most likely will ignore you, or be rude haha. Keep up to date with the ROM/recovery, meaning install the latest version of the ROM/and your recovery before reporting anything.

-The main Dev thread is located here

-GAPPS can be found here

-THE ROM downloads can be found here
    - Here are Screenshots

Here is for T999 LTE provided by Luigi

-
    Changelog can be found
    There was no .6 for what ever reason.
    -here for 2.9
    -here for 2.8
    -here for 2.7
    -here for 2.5
    -here for 2.4
    -Here for 2.3
    -Here for 2.2​

Post your findings/fixes with your install procedure (what did you wipe, or no wipe at all), along with your Recovery version, your kernel and any mods you may have installed (most likely will be the issue at hand).

I'm not responsible nor are the Devs, for what to you do to your phones... go cry somewhere else.
    If you want sympathy go look it up in the dictionary, it's between s**t and syphillis.
    ACTUAL Q&A

Remember these guys take a lot of time out of their lives to do all this for free. They build the rom the way they want it, and they use it too. Be respectful, if you don't like the way it is or what they chose, then move on and use what you prefer.

Here is the Q&A part.

I am having troubles installing the Liquid Illusion rom: INSTALL PROCESS
    Boot into recovery: From Power off
    -Volume UP & Home button & Power Button at the same time! Hold until little vibrate and Blue text in top left corner, now you can release.
    -wipe data\factory reset, cache, system.
    -Install ROM
    -Install GAPPS (Google APPS) Latest 13, Mar 01
    -Boot & let sit for 5 minutes (lets cache and scripts run)
    -Sign in to Google and if Restoring I feel it's best to let it sit and install all those apps before messing with the phone.
    -Enjoy, or how some say it "PROFIT" ;)

If dirty flashing from this rom and OP does not require a Dirty Flash
    The recommended upgrade procedure should be:
    -Backup/Nandroid - Optional
    -Format /System - Should be automatically done
    -Wipe cache
    -Wipe Dalvik cache
    -Install ROM
    -Install GAPPS
    -Reboot System

List of features

If they aren't new then... cool story lol. I'm gonna be so mad if the base changes again MIKE!!!!!!

Here is stuff for xposed settings and dpi and what not. I dont use any of this at all, but most like and love to tinker so I will leave it here for you guys.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1574401

Nightlys will have their own issues probably, and always. Now most common one is flickering, try a custom kernel that is built after 4-19.

In interface.
    1. Notification img in landscape can be changed
    2. Transparency can be adjusted to your liking
    3. Notification shortcuts can be added from 4-16 of them
    4. Recent Rambar is customizable
    5. Vibration Multiplier is now here, able to lower/raise haptic feedback of capacitive buttons natively.

Lockscreen
    1. Buttons this will allow while on the lock screen to hold one of the capacitive/physical buttons to complete an action ie: torch, or skip track.
    2. a bunch of widget options for the lockscreen
    3. change the transperency of the lock screen
    4. Lock screen shortcuts
    5. Have the option to have up to 8 targets in lockscreen slider
    6. instead of just tapping on the lockscreen shorcuts you can set it to long press to open those.

PowerWidget is like the toggle mod in TouchWiz or older builds of AOSP

Quicksettings/4.2 Tiles
    1. You can disable it altogether
    2. Quick pulldown is the option to pull from left or right corners to immediately jump into quicksettngs
    3. Tiles and Layout hold all the options availale

SatusBar
    1. Brightness control (must have auto brightness unchecked) allows you to slide your finger left to right accross the status bar to adjust brightness extremely handy with this display vs sun light lol
    2. Notification count, it shows a little blue number next to a notification if you have multiple ones.
    3. Then you have your clock options (right and center) Battery icons, clock and date looks and such.
    4. then color of the satus bar is changeable as well, all colors available (pretty much). You can change the transparency for launcher, launcher & Lockscreen, or all in all everywhere.

Display
    1. CRT Screen options for on and off, off looks realy nice like a slight subtle dim.
    2. Notification Light options are in here if you are new to CM LED.

Accessibility
    1. I add this cause it is overlooked a lot.
    2. magnification gestures (Takes three taps).
    3. Large text optoin for those Gramps & Grams.
    4. Power Button to end a call.
    5. Home button answers a call.

Developer Options
    1. Change transmissions/animations to .5 for warp speed.
    2. kill app via back button.

NOW FOR SYSTEM APPS ;)

Messaging
    1. Group messaging is available (yes like the iPhone).
    2. Privacy mode (obvious what that does).
    3. Shop popup for incoming texts and quick reply is available.
    4. One of those sought out features of making a call by putting phone to face while in the text thread of the party you wish to call, is available via Direct Call.
    5. Messaging font size.

Currently Known bugs, work arounds, and suggestions/tips.
    -A2DP (streaming music and phone calls) its fixed with 4.2.2 except for a couple of unhappy users.

-Video calls (Skype, Google Hangouts, Tango) Mixed reviews, sorry. I had low audio, some report that all is great though.

-Camera works all in all but NO PHOTOSPHERE. While taking an image with flash the image will show without flash, but it saves normally.

-Picasa sync does not work
    Install this to have it work https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=larry.zou.colorfullife&hl=en

-Getting an error reading "cannot read /data/xposed/modules.whitelist", you need to go to System settings>Interface>DPI Installer>Install. It will stop the popup.

-CMFileExplorer http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1451113&d=1351866036
    (with this app, go to settings>general settings>access mode>select root access mode> go back to main page get root by pressing "parent folder" over and over til you can't no more.)

-Battery!!!!!!
    It will improve as the days go by, or get worse depending on what you do, NO one can tell how good battery is until at least 2 charges, so don't ask "how is battery" 6 hours after it is uploaded. Battery varies for every person, I don't play many games on my phone, Bike Race is the only one. I get 4 hours on screen time, and 12 hours of use. With MY light usage I get 1 day 16 hours with 2.5-3 hours screen on time. Everyone will have different results with their phones setup differently.

-Screen shot is done by Volume down and Power! Or by "power menu" settings>rom control>power menu>Select "Show ScreenShot" hold power button to view.

-"I don't see a 4g/H symbol" You may need to flash the latest radio from here to see it, you are getting your normal speeds regardless though. Here is the link to flashable modem List - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1860592

-Working Hex colors for notification light http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1890774
    white, green, neon lime, blue, Samsung blue, Light blue/Cyan, red, yellow, orange, pink, pinksih, red-pink, purple. Look in the link for the Color code.

-THIS IS a Liquid rom with mods and CherryPicks from CM/AOKP and such!! SOME CM THINGS WILL NOT BE IN HERE, OTHERS WILL, it is the Devs' rom they will do to it as they please, but they do take requests just make sure it hasn't been asked for already, respect.

For the FUN and Customization stuff, some new some old.
    all in settings

In interface you can
    -Set custom carrier label

-Force Dual Panel
    -Per app DPI - Explained here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=37375438#post37375438
    -Clock Widget (Chronus)
    -Hardware Keys. You can setup the hardware keys for long press actions while in apps.
    -Notification drawer- can have a custom image as the background for portrait AND landscape
    -Recents Rambar _customize the look of the ram bar showing usages stats.
    -Have Notification Shortcuts

In Lockscreen you can
    -Allow Rotation
    -Have battery status for always,Button or only while charging.
    -Button Configuration (long press actions)
    -Have a custom image
    -Set transparency from 0-100%
    -Custom Text Color
    *Lockscreen SECURITY DOES NOT WORK!! GO THROUGH NATIVE SECURITY!!!!
    -Custom Shortcuts for 4 custom and well the unlock.
    -Widget options.

Navigation Options
    Navbar stuff. I don't use it as I have capacitive keys that work.

Performance Options
    Works great for me, no need for other apps to control CPU.

Powermenu Allows custom options for long press of power button
    -Airplane mode
    -Expanded Desktop
    -Reboot Menu
    -Screen Shot
    -Sound Panel

Power Widget Old School Quick Settings

Quick Settings 4.2 Tile Panel
    Options available in screenies

Status Bar Options
    -Brightness Control Allows sliding your finger on the status bar from left to right to adjust brightness extremely easily.
    -Notification count
    -Signal style, signal bars/text
    -Battery Icon; Text, mini, solid circle(W or WO %), Dotted Circle (W or WO %), Hidden, full color options.
    Battery bar (MIUI style)
    -Clock Date options; Center or right(normal), clock color, am/pm small or large, Date Style lowercase or UPPERCASE, Date Format; 02-12-2013, FEB 12, TUE FEB 13, so on and so on.
    -Status Bar Style
    Status Bar Color
    Status Bar transparency
    Alpha Mode (only visible on launcher/home, Launcher and Locksreen, Always)

Everything else is pretty much AOSP style from there.
    Here are some alternate kernels or OC/UV and some mods too.(OverClock and UnderVolt)
    These are not supported by the Dev (although he does like Ktoonsez! I like it too mostly for the option to lower Haptic Feedback.) If you are going to report something make sure you state what kernel you are on to help us out.

ktoonsez - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1871946
    anterus(Leankernel) - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1845836
    Morfic (Der Kernel) - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1777472
    BMS kernel- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2150647

Here are some of the mods wcoast has graced us with
    -A neat camera that has a very sleek UI to it http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38304702&postcount=3683 install like a normal apk after download. Here is a link to show some screens of it.http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38302281&postcount=3680

-Transparent Genie Widget with custom icons http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38311003&postcount=3690 Its looks http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=38311072&postcount=3691

Separate mods
    LMT Launcher = PIE with some crazy customization capabilities. Its a user preference thing
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1330150

Icon Packs LOTS OF THEM
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=824656

Themes APK LOTS OF THEM
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1801752
    Install them via theme chooser

4.2 camera with PhotoSphere http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1966426
    Will have some bugs though, tap screen to focus before taking a photo or it may crash on you.

4.2 AOSP Modded Camera http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1746611
    it has some features like color selection (greens only, or red only) Wide angle shots...
    no PhotoSphere and 1080p recording only works if app is pushed to /system. Better off in my opinion.
    I'm gonna start referring folks here...
    Re: [Q&A] Liquid Illusion ROM

Here's your trailer lol