[ROM][1/19] - CleanROM Lite Verizon Edition - L4 OTA - Fast / Clean / Stable / LITE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Scott

Retired Recognized Developer
CROM-3.5-N2.png

This is a lite version of CleanROM based off the latest OTA! Its heavily debloated yet still retains some Verizon features like Visual Voicemail and My Verizon. Its a stock based ROM stripped down with some tweaks and goodies. Its not a full CleanROM build, its a CleanROM Lite Build which means there is no Aroma installer. You just flash and go!

ROM
  • Build: JRO03C.I605VRALL4
  • Build Date: Fri Dec 28 21:26:30 KST 2012
  • Android Version 4.1.1
  • Deodexed
  • Rooted
  • Zip Aligned
  • ADB as root (remount capabilities)
  • init.d support
  • Verizon Installer Disabled
  • Lidroid 15 Toggle Mod
  • Extended Power Menu
  • Performance and battery tweaks
  • MD5: 3D1A30B584A9F479C68CEE27C53AF7F1

Modem
  • Modem can be downloaded HERE!
  • MD5: 084D1B4822284A7852163F101AFA94A1
  • Check the MD5 of the Modem before flashing it!

Download!

Please hit Thanks! Doesnt cost a penny and goes a long way!

Last edited:

Scott

ahjee

Mar 24, 2010
dude thank you. love this concept. about to install and try out.
i just really like the idea of a rom with the bare minimum but with a few select features while maintaining the spen and svoice. sorry a little random tangent haha but thank you for this rom. its greatly appreciated

Scott

can you please post the original modem. I want to try the new one but, just in case it sucks I can go back. TIA

Yeah, I need to find it and test it...

dude thank you. love this concept. about to install and try out.
i just really like the idea of a rom with the bare minimum but with a few select features while maintaining the spen and svoice. sorry a little random tangent haha but thank you for this rom. its greatly appreciated
Its how I used to make my ROMS then people begged for Aroma. Then I started to like Aroma...

So every once in a while I just throw out a simple yet effective ROM like this...

Just installed. Baseband is still ljb

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
Did you install the modem? I would guess not, huh?

Reactions: Amin Sabet

TeeX2.0

Jul 4, 2011
Yeah, I need to find it and test it...

Its how I used to make my ROMS then people begged for Aroma. Then I started to like Aroma...

So every once in a while I just throw out a simple yet effective ROM like this...

Did you install the modem? I would guess not, huh?

I think Aroma makes people like me feel like we have a part in "building" our own rom. It's an awesome revelation the last year or so. Having said that, it's also cool to have a stripped down, no-thinking-needed rom like this.

thanks for all you do!

Reactions: mallen462

shellie03

Dec 22, 2012
Nashville
Thank you so much!

I have tried all the cleanroms and the stock roms you've made Scott. I don't care for Aroma much so all these roms have been perfect for me!
I'm so glad there are TW rom choices. Thank You for that!! Each new cleanrom is better than the last.. so many choices :D We really need a dual boot for this phone. BTW the new radio works good for me no problems. Thanks again for all your work. Loooooove it!

concept0

May 12, 2011
I didn't see it in the description, does this ROM unlock the stock wifi tether like your prior ROMs?

darkfayte

May 11, 2011
Dallas
I did not notice it in the description either, but, i turned it on and it went into "checking subscription" and turned on. With Verizon, when i upgraded from the HTC Thunderbolt to the Note II, they kicked me from my unlimited data, so, i wont be using this function much. Glad work issues me an Android with unlimited (rooted that to while i was at it).

I don't have Hot Spot on my subscriptions, but, it turned on.

bond32

Jun 26, 2010
Franklin
I did not notice it in the description either, but, i turned it on and it went into "checking subscription" and turned on. With Verizon, when i upgraded from the HTC Thunderbolt to the Note II, they kicked me from my unlimited data, so, i wont be using this function much. Glad work issues me an Android with unlimited (rooted that to while i was at it).

I don't have Hot Spot on my subscriptions, but, it turned on.

If you don't have unlimited data then the hotspot is included in your plan.

A hotspot widget will still work however data drops will ensue if you're on unlimited data. Still recommend using the wifi tether for root users.

gammaxgoblin

Nov 19, 2010
I'm having a few instances of on screen soft buttons being unresponsive.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Amin Sabet

Aug 27, 2010
Boston, MA
So does this rom has the free wireless tether? Thank you

I always use the app Wifi Tether instead of the built in one, because it seems to give me higher internet speeds. Works perfectly with this ROM if you use this version with these settings:

Device-Profile: Generic ICS/JB (wlan0)
Setup-Method: Netd-Ndc (master)
Send Netd Max Client Cmd: check
Enable Wi-Fi Encryption: check
Change Passphrase: enter new password
WiFi driver reload 2: check
Routing fix: check (default)
Disable update check: check
Disable wake-lock: check (default)

Overall this ROM is great! I got it setup the way I like it and then odexed it using the Modaco "Odex Me" app. Really couldn't be more pleased with it. Signal/reception is as good as with any ROM I've used. Same for performance and battery life.

Yesterday was using Netflix heavily for much of the day and had the following numbers at the end of the day (I use Juice Defender, customized settings):

8399840667_be2c234af3_z.jpg

8399838605_0de7bfb62f_z.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CROM-3.5-N2.png

This is a lite version of CleanROM based off the latest OTA! Its heavily debloated yet still retains some Verizon features like Visual Voicemail and My Verizon. Its a stock based ROM stripped down with some tweaks and goodies. Its not a full CleanROM build, its a CleanROM Lite Build which means there is no Aroma installer. You just flash and go!

ROM
    • Build: JRO03C.I605VRALL4
    • Build Date: Fri Dec 28 21:26:30 KST 2012
    • Android Version 4.1.1
    • Deodexed
    • Rooted
    • Zip Aligned
    • ADB as root (remount capabilities)
    • init.d support
    • Verizon Installer Disabled
    • Lidroid 15 Toggle Mod
    • Extended Power Menu
    • Performance and battery tweaks
    • MD5: 3D1A30B584A9F479C68CEE27C53AF7F1

Modem
    • Modem can be downloaded HERE!
    • MD5: 084D1B4822284A7852163F101AFA94A1
    • Check the MD5 of the Modem before flashing it!

Download!

Please hit Thanks! Doesnt cost a penny and goes a long way!
    The annual "Scott's Birthday Celebration" has begun! My birthday is on Feb 2 so I will be off The Net from Feb 1 to Feb 3. I will not be answering email, posts or PM's. Be back on Monday!
    Mashup theme now posted
    y4azetuq.jpg

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=37236922

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
    Thanks Scott. I may try this one while waiting for the next ACE build.

Yeah, I am still debating on the next Ace Build. I have a guys Network extender so I can test stuff but I have been working quite a bit lately.

Hopefully soon!

Thank you, Scott. Also, are you watching the UND vs. UM hockey game!? Oh wait, you're probably an NDSU guy :p

Nah, dont get into sports.
    I will pretty up the post when I get out of work...