My new look for homescreen

20130120104506918.jpg

Reactions: str3tch72

iPusak Gaoq™

Mar 21, 2012
Kuching
Redmi K20 / Xiaomi Mi 9T
Xiaomi Mi A3
NOW,I WILL NOT TRY TO WASTE MY TIME ON DOING THAT,BECAUSE OF EVERY TIME IT TRIED TO MAKE SOMETHING OF MY CREATION,I GOT BLAMED FOR "STEALING",,which i never did.The point is:Every time I try to make something,I get hurt,both in real life and in XDA :crying: :crying: :crying:

Hmmm...here a tips for you.....

"If You Afraid Getting Blamed For Stealing Someone Works, Then Make Sure You Never Publish It To Public So Everyone Can See Your Work...Just Make And Use As Personal Only....No One Is Going To Blamed You Cause You Are The Only One Who Use It"

Raider_

Feb 14, 2012
i wanted to do this as well bt didnt have photoshop installed to resize the wallpapers @hmnk can u plz share the lockscreen other wallpapers :]

hmnk

Oct 29, 2011
I wanted to do that,But impossible to do that in 30 minutes :rolleyes:
Hehe, yeah, it took me a few.. errr. maybe 3-4 hours as this was the first time I used some of the apps used in the screenshots.

i wanted to do this as well bt didnt have photoshop installed to resize the wallpapers @hmnk can u plz share the lockscreen other wallpapers :]
Here you go :)

Original:
BlPjk4f.jpg

AaoOX9J.jpg

lOyDHnV.jpg

Rg4Hj75.jpg

Edited by me:
RDaH99h.png

C6ewQeB.png

2NB3vCo.png

God, what rom are you using?
MIUI can you link it?

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1828637 :)
Apps you will need:
Apps used: Apex Launcher, MultiPicture Live Wallpaper, Desktop visualizer, ExtDateWidgetXL, UCCW, Eye In Sky Weather, minimal reader pro, WidgetLocker Lockscreen, Clock JB.

cuvix

Feb 15, 2012
Selong
You need to edit your settings.apk to open up the setup guide like this because the new setup guide app don't have app drawer icon...

Screenshot_2013_01_19_13_37_37.png

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ignore this, I've found it :D

Would you mind if I ask you to share that setup guide icon?
And what activity should I call in settings.apk?

I guess these:

Code:
targetPackage="com.google.android.setupwizard"
android:action="android.intent.action.MAIN"
android:targetClass="com.google.android.setupwizard.SetupWizardApplication"

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts