Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Dim LED lights on 2.3.4 and more features with modded core by Sergey1369

OP juqe

2nd April 2012, 01:29 PM   |  #61  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
150 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
i tried this on cm7 ,DO NOT flash this on cm7, its a total chaos even if you factory reset , dalvik cache , anything wont work (at least for me). I used smart flash tool to make the phone work again.(2.2.2). How can i turn off the light on cm7 ? Please help it drains battery too much
26th April 2012, 11:11 PM   |  #62  
Junior Member
Flag Bsas
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Question Update in other rom
Hi! I have installed the marvel V8 in my optimus black. My question is, if I install this update for the dim lights, the new tweaks and updates from marvel v8 dissapear?, I mean this update overwrites the marvel v8 modded core?
Thanks, I hope the question it's no soooo stupid
27th April 2012, 02:18 PM   |  #63  
Senior Member
Flag Coalville
Thanks Meter: 28
 
102 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by raduku009

i tried this on cm7 ,DO NOT flash this on cm7, its a total chaos even if you factory reset , dalvik cache , anything wont work (at least for me). I used smart flash tool to make the phone work again.(2.2.2). How can i turn off the light on cm7 ? Please help it drains battery too much

I'm using light flow from the market. Turned off led for all notifications.

Sent from my LG-P970 using XDA
27th April 2012, 03:30 PM   |  #64  
Pacos1's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 26
 
128 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucaspsara

Hi! I have installed the marvel V8 in my optimus black. My question is, if I install this update for the dim lights, the new tweaks and updates from marvel v8 dissapear?, I mean this update overwrites the marvel v8 modded core?
Thanks, I hope the question it's no soooo stupid

Tantrum havenīt moded the core. It should work, but to go shure, make a nanbackup before you give it a try.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pacos1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
27th April 2012, 07:12 PM   |  #65  
Junior Member
Flag Bsas
Thanks Meter: 0
 
2 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Talking Ahh :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacos1

Tantrum havenīt moded the core. It should work, but to go shure, make a nanbackup before you give it a try.

Ahh thanks, it's ok, I already have installed it before asking

Works perfect btw
27th April 2012, 08:17 PM   |  #66  
Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
66 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by raduku009

i tried this on cm7 ,DO NOT flash this on cm7, its a total chaos even if you factory reset , dalvik cache , anything wont work (at least for me). I used smart flash tool to make the phone work again.(2.2.2). How can i turn off the light on cm7 ? Please help it drains battery too much

Dude I can't get why you even tried to install it on your CM7? Led notification works there like a charm. Every time I miss a call/sms my led blinks without problem. Can't we just take important strings from CM7 source? It's private/secured/rights reserved or wtf ?
Last edited by Thes1ev; 27th April 2012 at 08:20 PM.
28th June 2012, 01:16 AM   |  #67  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
150 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thes1ev

Dude I can't get why you even tried to install it on your CM7? Led notification works there like a charm. Every time I miss a call/sms my led blinks without problem. Can't we just take important strings from CM7 source? It's private/secured/rights reserved or wtf ?

i dont care about the led notifications i just want to turn off the led , thats all ... when i use them (like pressing back key) the stay on 5 seconds and then they are OFF .. like on 2.3.4 stock... is there anyway to turn the lights off???
19th July 2012, 09:50 PM   |  #68  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 40
 
198 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by raduku009

i dont care about the led notifications i just want to turn off the led , thats all ... when i use them (like pressing back key) the stay on 5 seconds and then they are OFF .. like on 2.3.4 stock... is there anyway to turn the lights off???

You can use huexxx kernel 4.01 beta for cm7...
22nd January 2013, 02:56 PM   |  #69  
Junior Member
Flag Caballito, Ciudad de Buenos Aires
Thanks Meter: 0
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Donate to Me
More
Does anyone knows if this kernel still works on Marvel v9? I'm looking for a way to get my soft keys LED back.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes