Huawei 156G on JB CM10.

Search This thread

miazza

Apr 5, 2009
Hello people.
I'm initiating a new thread just because I do not want to discuss things not ROM related in the Jelly Bean / CM10 (4.1.2) Alpha 5 - 3.1 kernel - Last Update 17.11.2012 .

I have the above ROM installed and I tried to connect the Huawei 156G 3G but nothing happen.
The green led is blinking and nothing else happens.

Can someone tell me what is the procedure for using a 3G USB adapter with our folio ?

Thanks in advance to who can help.

miazza

raptor92

Nov 28, 2010
Hey guy... same problem with huawei E1820!!! Don't know how to fix it! :what:

pedrojclavos

Jul 31, 2005
I have huawei E220 and i can´t connect it to my folio with the rom Jelly Bean / CM10 (4.1.2) Alpha 5 - 3.1 kernel - Last Update 17.11.2012 :(

swimmer 4

May 29, 2011
pc-hardware.be
In this way the led is blinking BLUE (this means UMTS is enabled) but there is no way to ask for connection.
What is the exact procedure ?

miazza

My pin code is set off and I plug in my usb 3g device before booting my Toshiba folio 100. When my tablet is started up I wait a few seconds and I have mobile internet. By sure that your mobile internet is set on in the setting from your tablet.
here you see a movie how to set off mobile internet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZJBAhYOOtg

miazza

Apr 5, 2009
My pin code is set off and I plug in my usb 3g device before booting my Toshiba folio 100. When my tablet is started up I wait a few seconds and I have mobile internet. By sure that your mobile internet is set on in the setting from your tablet.
here you see a movie how to set off mobile internet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZJBAhYOOtg

No way for me. I remain with a flashing blue led: 1 flash every 3 seconds: this means that UMTS is detected but I cannot send the connect command.

Shall I disable the CD-ROM drive with AT^U2DIAG=0 ?

Ciao

miazza

swimmer 4

May 29, 2011
pc-hardware.be
No way for me. I remain with a flashing blue led: 1 flash every 3 seconds: this means that UMTS is detected but I cannot send the connect command.

Shall I disable the CD-ROM drive with AT^U2DIAG=0 ?

Ciao

miazza

My cd-rom drive is not disable and my 3g usb device works perfect with my folio. I have not

Sent from my LT15i using xda app-developers app. I don't have a
Huawei 156G but I think the working is the same.