5,598,086 Members 41,372 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Weather widget without a clock?

Tip us?

Kapak13
Old
(Last edited by Kapak13; 19th January 2013 at 04:58 AM.) Reason: Added Screenshot link
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Default Weather widget without a clock?

Hey everyone, I was wondering if there was a widget that would only display the weather, animated preferred. As you can see in my screen shot, I already have a clock and weather as well as the windy weather wallpaper. What I'm hoping to end up with is a widget that i can place over the clock face to have animated clouds scroll by. Back in the day, I had an iPhone with the htc animated weather tweak. It had clouds scrolling and had other weather animations, I want this back. Any one have any ideas? Thanks

http://imgur.com/xR0d1l7

jayRokk
Old
Thanks Meter 1659
Default Re: Weather widget without a clock?

Beautiful Widgets have the option to get the animations as soon as you unlock your phone... You can set the duration to whatever you want and you can get clock with weather clock by itself or just weather by itself

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

If your signature says something like "Hit the thanks button if I've helped," I automatically assume you're here for "likes" and really care about imaginary internet points.
You're on the wrong site. Don't be that person. Its ridiculous.

Kapak13
Old
(Last edited by Kapak13; 19th January 2013 at 05:51 AM.)
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayRokk View Post
Beautiful Widgets have the option to get the animations as soon as you unlock your phone... You can set the duration to whatever you want and you can get clock with weather clock by itself or just weather by itself

Ive tried that but I dont like how it stops the second you touch your screen. I want it to be a continuous animation like the iPhone animated htc clock and weather with perpages html widget tweak. Do you know if that tweak with those animations has been ported to android?

Kapak13
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 1
this ia what im looking for but for android- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgaqM8Px_AE

jayRokk
Old
Thanks Meter 1659

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kapak13 View Post
this ia what im looking for but for android- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgaqM8Px_AE
Idk to be honest if that's available for android but I will tell you if it is possible you'll probably get major lag and battery drain..

I had that cydia tweak when I had my iPhone and the battery was atrocious... I had to constantly charge my phone

If your signature says something like "Hit the thanks button if I've helped," I automatically assume you're here for "likes" and really care about imaginary internet points.

The Following User Says Thank You to jayRokk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Zehlek
Old
Thanks Meter 923

I use this and it is animated

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=36786446

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Zehlek For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jayRokk
Old
Thanks Meter 1659

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
Wow that's awesome!! I just flashed and its smooth!!!
Thank you for this

(If you don't get the weather widget right away flash the fix... I had to do it but its working nice now and flash the wallpapers if you want them as well)

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

ih8mydroid
Old
Thanks Meter 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zehlek View Post
Agreed. This is my new launcher. Its running very smooth on AOKP and I love the weather widget. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Samsung Galaxy SIII
White 16gb
Rom: Unofficial CM 10.2
Recovery: TWRP 2.6
Kernel: Lean Kernel

*Retired
HTC ReZound
S-Off
Rom: Newts XxX Rls 3
Recovery: Cons TWRP 2.1 Port
Hboot: Modded Juopunutbear 2.11