[THEME MULTIROM] ULTIMATE REAL ICON THEME v7 by JBeitel 2/24/2013 4 Bar addon

Search This thread

jbeitel

Jan 26, 2007
In a Galaxy far far away
beitel.us
Battery isn't working on viperDNA. Battery is 78% but icon is showing 80%. When installing I picked the option for "if phone has 1% increments"

VENOMIZED DNA

it does state that the rom has to have the HI RES 1% battery mod built in. you will have to use the battery without the percent until someone adds it. The only one I know that has it right now is UKB. I am working with Nitz to get a copy of it for viper but I wont have it till Tuesday. The key is that it has to be the hires one. The one with the red theme in viper wont work cause its low res.

Last edited:
Reactions: jdec529

tegtke

Mar 27, 2011
Re: [THEME MULTIROM] ULTIMATE REAL ICON THEME v2 by JBeitel 1/19/2013 APM and UL/DL

Battery with % working like a champ for me on viper DNA. Chose 1% and chose green color myself. Perfect as always John!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

jbeitel

Jan 26, 2007
In a Galaxy far far away
beitel.us
Re: [THEME MULTIROM] ULTIMATE REAL ICON THEME v3 by JBeitel 1/19/2013 QUICK SETTINGS

I can't seem to get the it to theme all my icons and it doesn't theme my signal/battery icons either. Any help?

My guess is you are either using a different skin than default, another theme our maybe twrp. This will only get full effects pin a default configuration.

xhunter187

Dec 30, 2010
Victorville,CA
Re: [THEME MULTIROM] ULTIMATE REAL ICON THEME v3 by JBeitel 1/19/2013 QUICK SETTINGS

I have the stock skin but I'm using TWRP so that might be the culprit. When I get home I can switch to CWM.

Sent From My DNA Viper

cmos8088

Jan 23, 2011
NICE!!! I think this is the most complete theme yet... To bad I can only hit the thx button once :p

nitsuj17

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 24, 2010
PA
Nits said he wouldn't be able to give it to me until today. Hopefully he reads this and sends me the files.

i would, but at this point id say hold off on it, since 1.1.0's systemUI is going to be very different and have the battery % icons built in w/ different charging animations than what would work now

just easier to hold off working on it til the beta later this week imo when it ll be built in :eek:

hungsolow

Jul 19, 2012
Re: [THEME MULTIROM] ULTIMATE REAL ICON THEME v4 by JBeitel 1/21/2013 BIG UPDATE!!

Possibly when you have time do you mind making your 3D vertical data icons in horizontal form factor?

Sent from my HTC DNA™

jbeitel

Jan 26, 2007
In a Galaxy far far away
beitel.us
Re: [THEME MULTIROM] ULTIMATE REAL ICON THEME v4 by JBeitel 1/21/2013 BIG UPDATE!!

i would, but at this point id say hold off on it, since 1.1.0's systemUI is going to be very different and have the battery % icons built in w/ different charging animations than what would work now

just easier to hold off working on it til the beta later this week imo when it ll be built in :eek:

Sounds good nits. Can't wait

Reactions: hungsolow

jbeitel

Jan 26, 2007
In a Galaxy far far away
beitel.us

Possibly when you have time do you mind making your 3D vertical data icons in horizontal form factor?

Sent from my HTC DNA™

Consider me dumb and help me see your vision of what that might look like

Reactions: hungsolow

tegtke

Mar 27, 2011

I'll toot John.....as far as I'm concerned there has never been any theme or icon pack that has ever been as awesome as what you have been creating for the past couple of years!
I've been with you since the Thunderbolt and can honestly say that after a rom flash the very first thing I do is flash real icon theme.
I appreciate all of the hard work you put in to this and am truly in awe with every update.
Thank you for your dedication to making this the best mod that's been around for a very long time.

How's that? :D

hungsolow

Jul 19, 2012

Consider me dumb and help me see your vision of what that might look like

Don't get me wrong, I LOVE the vertical look. It's different and unique. I was saying I'd like to also have a set with the "4" beside the "G" (4G) but with ur 3D images (instead of the "4" above the
"G.") I like options and the ability to alternate and the images u created are stunning!

Not that I am tooting my own horn or anything but I thought for sure at least one person would comment about how awesome the quick settings look in viper in this theme. Can't win 'em all.

Your quick settings icons are beautiful. Sorry for not saying so in words, but I have been BLOWING UP ur thanx button everywhere I can! :D

EDIT: better yet THANX!
Confirmation number: 8ES58558WF0590133

Sent from my HTC DNA™

Last edited:

jbeitel

Jan 26, 2007
In a Galaxy far far away
beitel.us
I'll toot John.....as far as I'm concerned there has never been any theme or icon pack that has ever been as awesome as what you have been creating for the past couple of years!
I've been with you since the Thunderbolt and can honestly say that after a rom flash the very first thing I do is flash real icon theme.
I appreciate all of the hard work you put in to this and am truly in awe with every update.
Thank you for your dedication to making this the best mod that's been around for a very long time.

How's that? :D

I'm blushing....thanks. Don't forget the thanks button :)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi Everyone. I am very excited to post this thread as I have been spending a great deal of time wrapping all of my magic in to one mass customizable theme. So I present:

THE ULTIMATE REAL ICON THEME v7

FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE!

This theme uses both aroma and vrtheming for the installer making it rom independent. The only complete apk's that are included are google apps which are common on all roms. I have not tested it on all roms so please leave feedback on whatever setups you test it on.

It has not been tested on TWRP yet but it does work on CWM. Some of the customizations may not show through other skins or themes that are applied so the best results will come from a fresh load. It is important you make a nandroid before installing so you can back out if you are not satisfied.

Aroma installers have been known to have problems on the dna where they freeze up or reboot. If the installer did not make it to the last screen that WAITS for you to click reboot, then it didnt finish and you will need to reinstall.

This theme is in its early stages as far as the number of current apk's that are done. The customizable colors all exist so there is plenty to play with. Try as many combinations as you want.

Features
    Full Stock apk notification theming
    App Launcher Theming
    Menu Theming
    Settings Theming
    Quick Settings Theming
    Advanced Power Menu Theming
    some stock apk screens themed (more to come)
    Multiple Color Dialer Themes
    Multiple Color Sense Keyboard Themes (Thanks to Mcluvn for original button)
    Multiple Color Google 4.2 Keyboard Themes
    Multiple Color Battery Themes (with and without percent)
    Multiple Color Signal Bar Themes (Both Text and Bar versions)
    Multiple Color 3G 4G Data Arrow Themes (Both Text and Arrow versions)
    Multiple Wifi Color Arcs, Text and Router choices
    Multiple Bluetooth connected notification colors
    Quick Settings Theming
    Choice of data symbols (arrows or vertical text)
    Option to install Latest Apps and theming:
    GMail 4.2
    PlayStore
    PlayMusic
    Google Voice
    Google Maps
    VZW Visual Voice Mail
    Google 4.2 Keyboard
    Install as much or as little as you like!!

PLEASE NOTE: This is in the Verizon DNA forum for a reason, Please don't post bugs you encounter on phones it wasn't designed for.

Changelog:

v1 - Initial Release
    v2 - Themed the Advanced Power Menus for viper, presence indicators in Google Talk and Upload/Download notification animation.
    v3 - Themed Quick settings for Viper, fixed gps notification, resized some notification icons that touched.
    v4 - Themed camera, gallery, music, browser, calendar and more base theming
    v5 - In preparation for Viper 1.1.0, this update has the new EQS theming and 50 pixel batteries which are compatible with the new viper battery 1% mod. Other roms with this battery mod will benefit also.
    v6 - Themed Personalize, Task Manager, Tasks and Notes.
    v7 - Added theming for roms with 4 signal bars.

This is all done with the Magic of Aroma Installers and VRThemes (Thanks devs for these great tools, especially to itskindacrapmods for the original aroma to get me started).

Grab this Ultimate Configurable Theme here:
    (this now goes to my landing page. Just click on DNA Phone, go to themes, go to Ultimate Real Icon Theme link)

Go Here

***IF YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE DOWNLOADING ON YOUR PHONE, LONG PRESS ON LINK AND CLICK OPEN IN NEW WINDOW

Don't forget the "Thanks" button.

dnaicons.png

dnabattery.png

dnasignal.png

dnadata.png

dnawifi.png

dnabluetooth.png

dnasensekeyboard.png

dnagooglekeyboard.png

dnadialer.png

dnatheme.png

Enjoy!!
    here ya go:

venom hub > addons > themes

attachment.php

Not that I am tooting my own horn or anything but I thought for sure at least one person would comment about how awesome the quick settings look in viper in this theme. Can't win 'em all.

v5 is up for download

v5 is up, here is the change log

v5 - In preparation for Viper 1.1.0, this update has the new EQS theming and 50 pixel batteries which are compatible with the new viper battery 1% mod. Other roms with this battery mod will benefit also. :cool:
    v3 is up

v3 is up, here is the changelog

v3 - Themed Quick settings for Viper, fixed gps notification, resized some notification icons that touched.