Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,739,607 Members 52,934 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] CM7.2 back button problem gio

Tip us?

emr50
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Exclamation [Q] CM7.2 back button problem gio

hello guys i have CM7.2-Democracy Final[update: 27/10/2012] on my gio. the rom is perfect but when my phone rings, i touch the back key mistakenly the call closes. is the reason of this problem holo launcher? or what can i do to prevent it?

abdullahaftab
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by emr50 View Post
hello guys i have CM7.2-Democracy Final[update: 27/10/2012] on my gio. the rom is perfect but when my phone rings, i touch the back key mistakenly the call closes. is the reason of this problem holo launcher? or what can i do to prevent it?
Not Related to ur Question. But what is the battery time that u r getting??

ivano949
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Default R: [Q] CM7.2 back button problem gio

Quote:
Originally Posted by emr50 View Post
You can solve using Phone.apk from phiexz 7.2 rom or you can install "Tiny Call Confirm" from play store

Sent by finger power
The Following User Says Thank You to ivano949 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

emr50
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ivano949 View Post
You can solve using Phone.apk from phiexz 7.2 rom or you can install "Tiny Call Confirm" from play store

Sent by finger power
tiny call confirm Works tank you dude