XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

09.08 25 Lang HD2 pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8862.144 v8.9 Download

Tip us?

eroticdagreat
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Quote:
Originally Posted by dimdimdim View Post
did attempt to switch to colored start menu via leo advanced and now device reboots itself not even completely booting.. any chance to recover with no reflash or HR?
I believe you have to hard reset. The xap installs another app called Colors Start Menu. Use this and not Leo Advanced.

tichyb
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default Re: 15.DEC 25 Lang HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8858.136 RMT v8.7 >FULLY UNLOCKE

Hi guys

Firstly thank you for this lovely rom and hard work. I have a silly question to ask and apologises if this has already been answered. When I do setup in marketplace how do I change the location? Mine is stuck on China and can't select anything else.

Sent from my HD2 using xda app-developers app
Came back from the future with KiKat HTC One [ROM] [14-12] TripNDroid TripKat Unleashed | 016 | FFMPEG | Android 4.4.2 | ART

Suhaib10
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Quote:
Originally Posted by tichyb View Post
Hi guys

Firstly thank you for this lovely rom and hard work. I have a silly question to ask and apologises if this has already been answered. When I do setup in marketplace how do I change the location? Mine is stuck on China and can't select anything else.

Try going into Settings, Region + Language and changing region format.
Htc Leo 512 --- HSPL:2.08 --- Radio:2.15 --- NAND:WP7.8 --- SD:Android Constantly changing

dxdy
Old
Thanks Meter 1623

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tichyb View Post
Hi guys

i write about this... all WP7.8 RTM ROM's have China bug if you use new Live account this account be locked to China region....

you can try one of this two:
- (i not tested this with 7.8) change region, look my signature for link

- (tested this) open new Live account with PC. Flash WP7.5 and use newly opened account, set region to GB (or any you want), download something from Market to lock account. Flash 7.8 and use this account...
HTC HD2 * download Pdaimatejam ROM's + radio's
WP7 ROM Install Tutorial v2.5
Battery saving tricks for HD2

Change Live account region - https://live.xbox.com/AccountMigration

Gmail/Google settings, sync and calendar under WP7.8

My devices: Nokia Lumia 920 developer unlocked, HTC HD2 (sold), Zenithink Z102 (sold), GoClever TAB T76 GPS TV (loaned )

I spent half my money on computers, smartphones, alcohol and girls... The other half I wasted. (modern version of W.C. Fields quote)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to dxdy For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

arzin
Old
Thanks Meter 20
A few days back i flashed this rom on my hd2. After this my phone keeps on rebooting. I have tried flashing back windows 6.5 and it reboots on windows 6.5. I tried flashing recovery but as soon as i select ad recovery it reboots. i have too boot it up with usb cable. If i remove my usb cable it stopd booting. I checked my battery which is like new since i bought it a few days ago with a LED bulb and it works perfectly fine so i dont thinks its the battery drained or charging issue.
I have also tried restoring the HSPL to 2.08 and hacking it again but it just won boot. Please help me
thank you

tower_gilead
Old
Thanks Meter 82
Default RE: 15.DEC 25 Lang HD2 Pdaimatejam Rom Wp7.8 OS 7.10.8858.136 RMT v8.7 >FULLY UNLOCKE

Quote:
Originally Posted by arzin View Post
A few days back i flashed this rom on my hd2. After this my phone keeps on rebooting. I have tried flashing back windows 6.5 and it reboots on windows 6.5. I tried flashing recovery but as soon as i select ad recovery it reboots. i have too boot it up with usb cable. If i remove my usb cable it stopd booting. I checked my battery which is like new since i bought it a few days ago with a LED bulb and it works perfectly fine so i dont thinks its the battery drained or charging issue.

I have also tried restoring the HSPL to 2.08 and hacking it again but it just won boot. Please help me

thank you
you have successfully broken phone

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

Try removing storage card and flash OEM ROM

Sent from my HD7 T9292 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
Proud owner of a hard bricked t999 DOH!

dxdy
Old
(Last edited by dxdy; 27th January 2013 at 08:42 AM.)
Thanks Meter 1623

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by arzin View Post
thank you
for which reason you use Flash Recovery??? AD recovery??? this is ONLY for Android, not WP...

also for first problem blame is your SD card... you must buy good card....
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=912904

for other read install tutorial (from my signature) and use TASK29 to erase all from phone...
HTC HD2 * download Pdaimatejam ROM's + radio's
WP7 ROM Install Tutorial v2.5
Battery saving tricks for HD2

Change Live account region - https://live.xbox.com/AccountMigration

Gmail/Google settings, sync and calendar under WP7.8

My devices: Nokia Lumia 920 developer unlocked, HTC HD2 (sold), Zenithink Z102 (sold), GoClever TAB T76 GPS TV (loaned )

I spent half my money on computers, smartphones, alcohol and girls... The other half I wasted. (modern version of W.C. Fields quote)

tichyb
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdy View Post
i write about this... all WP7.8 RTM ROM's have China bug if you use new Live account this account be locked to China region....

you can try one of this two:
- (i not tested this with 7.8) change region, look my signature for link

- (tested this) open new Live account with PC. Flash WP7.5 and use newly opened account, set region to GB (or any you want), download something from Market to lock account. Flash 7.8 and use this account...
Thank you for your help.

It worked using instruction from the second option. Thank you again

goverweg
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dxdy View Post
3G fix + cab sender i put in my post with downloads (first link in my signature)
The cab sender doesn't connect after the restart and times out.
??

Sneakyghost
Old
(Last edited by Sneakyghost; 27th January 2013 at 11:46 PM.)
Thanks Meter 6143

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by goverweg View Post
The cab sender doesn't connect after the restart and times out.
??
Same here.
Needed to reflash. Wouldn't get out of the update screen. Something broken.
After killing the CAB Updater the Firewall popped up. I believe its been a firewall induced communication error. Probably good idea to switch it off before proceeding with updating the phone.
Sh!t happens...