Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,781,664 Members 43,086 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

The Inspire was such a terrible phone...

Tip us?

Gizmoe
Old
Thanks Meter 827
Default Re: The Inspire was such a terrible phone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tribestros View Post
There is about 8 pages of people responding to my original thread and 11 pages worth of this thread as a whole. Furthermore, there's a difference in obviously omitting a few words on accident and incorrectly using the word "you're".

Nice try.
Nobody cares about grammar here. I never claimed to have good grammar anyways. Also if you look at my whole post you will see I use "you are" for the rest of the post. And as bananagranola pointed out, you don't bash on someone's grammar and then make a completey improper sentence yourself. It makes you look like the idiot, not me. But as you already stated, your just a troll, so troll on.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium
Sent From my HTC One S-Off via rumrunners or Firewater/Weaksauce combo
Need a DropBox account? use this link DropBox

Other Devices:
HTC Inspire 4g S-Off/Rooted(Ace device info all in one place Ace Think Tank)
Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX HD stock
Nexus 7 rooted
The Following User Says Thank You to Gizmoe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mikef
Old
Senior Moderator
Thanks Meter 4,778
Default Thread Closed

Thread Closed as I think it has run its course and then some.

mf2112
XDA Moderator
Donate to XDA! -- Please read and follow the XDA Rules -- Please

Useful Guides: XDA New User Guide - XDA Visual User Guide - Getting Moderator Help ----
How To Logcat - How to apply to become a Recognized Contributor/Themer on XDA ----------------------------
Please read all the stickied guides in your device's forums -----------------------------------------------------------------
Click here if you want to find out how to get to 10 posts --------------Remember...Hold Your Fire!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mikef For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe