Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,632 Members 36,641 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[NEW] 16/05/10 28236 WWE Lite TAI EDITION - V5

Tip us?

c77yc4
Old
(Last edited by c77yc4; 3rd May 2009 at 03:57 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by sapphire_pro View Post
Hey guys,

I have a problem with all of the 6.5 versions!

Whenever I install additional programs (Office or Core Player etc...) the start menu is no more smoothly. Everything is stuttering.

I have this problem with all of the 6.5 versions.

I tried to remove the additional icons but this was no solution. Where is the problem and how can solve it?
Edit/Delete Message
I had such problem too and I found the solution on my own: If you install CorePlayer there is made a huge amount of registry keys, that are reponsible for file association. CorePlayer for working doesm't need any registry keys. Thus before flashing I installed CorePlazer on Storage Card. After flashing I copied the ditectory "CorePlayer" from Storage Card to "Program Files" on the device (without install, just copy) and I made a shortcut to the *.exe file that I moved to //Windows/Start Menu/Programs and it works
- The disadvantage of this methode is the lack of file association in the file browser

But in terms of Office Mobile I didn't notice any "slowing down". I install It from cab file as first what I install on my device and then soft reset.

don_theo
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Rapidshare Link - Rapidshare Users

Thank you TAI. RS link is as follows
http://rapidshare.com/files/22873975...2_Lite_V16.rar
Device: HTC HD2
ROM Version: 1.61.x

gypsygirl13
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAI_Sw View Post
The update 21502 is already for downloading again.
downloading now
ELF Touch (wasabi green )
^_^

hemendra05
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default 21215 Build ???

Now when you manilla Rom is out when ca we expect 21215 build lite / ultralite rom ???

ATT/ Cingular 8525 (HERMES100)
IPL 1.04
SPL 2.10 Olipro HardSPL V7
ROM : Keep updating to latest releases
Radio : 1.56.70.11

TAI_Sw
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by hemendra05 View Post
Now when you manilla Rom is out when ca we expect 21215 build lite / ultralite rom ???
It was finish but i didn't have time to uploading (to late at midnight). I will do it when i get home.
Device: Touch HD, Touch Diamond, HTC TyTN, Nokia, Xperia X1

ROMs: 23559, 21899
Xperia: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=653934
Hermes: Hier
If you appreciate my works: Donate me a drink TAI_Sw09@yahoo.com

MrDSL
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2,509

DONATE TO ME
Tried the new ROM and I'm really surprised no one else is complaining about the area to close with the x is too small.. Everytime I try and press it I hit the volume instead and I have fairly small fingers.

I have looked and its definately a difference from v14..TAI is there anyway to go back to the larger area x to close apps?
Phone: Optimus G Pro
ROM: CM11
Kernel
Theme: Mixer
Radio: BM9615A

Follow me on Twitter @Mr_DSL

TAI_Sw
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDSL View Post
Tried the new ROM and I'm really surprised no one else is complaining about the area to close with the x is too small.. Everytime I try and press it I hit the volume instead and I have fairly small fingers.

I have looked and its definately a difference from v14..TAI is there anyway to go back to the larger area x to close apps?
Sorry, i didn't have problem about but i can't extract the file to give you overwrite this one. May be next time i will cook another big x.

MrDSL
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 2,509

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by TAI_Sw View Post
Sorry, i didn't have problem about but i can't extract the file to give you overwrite this one. May be next time i will cook another big x.
No problem. I'm trying to find a way to change it but haven't had any luck so far so I assume it has to be cooked in. Just so you know its not the actual size of the x image its the size of the area that gets reconized when u press x to close. In v14 when I go to click x with my thumb the area that gets pressed is all the way to the battery icon so it closes..

In v15 when I go to click the x the same way the only area that it will let you press to actually close the app is the area of the small x so when I try to press it, it brings up the battery like if you pressed that.

I would show screenshots but it would be hard to get it to show correctly.

Also one last question TAI..Is the new 6.5 lock screen somehow tied in with the titanium plugin? I noticed in the ROM's where u have titanium the new 6.5 lock screen is there but in the manilla2d ROM's it has the old lock screen.

Is there a way to get the new 6.5 lock screen in with manilla2d?

thanks again for ur awesome ROM's
Phone: Optimus G Pro
ROM: CM11
Kernel
Theme: Mixer
Radio: BM9615A

Follow me on Twitter @Mr_DSL

TAI_Sw
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrDSL View Post
No problem. I'm trying to find a way to change it but haven't had any luck so far so I assume it has to be cooked in. Just so you know its not the actual size of the x image its the size of the area that gets reconized when u press x to close. In v14 when I go to click x with my thumb the area that gets pressed is all the way to the battery icon so it closes..

In v15 when I go to click the x the same way the only area that it will let you press to actually close the app is the area of the small x so when I try to press it, it brings up the battery like if you pressed that.

I would show screenshots but it would be hard to get it to show correctly.

Also one last question TAI..Is the new 6.5 lock screen somehow tied in with the titanium plugin? I noticed in the ROM's where u have titanium the new 6.5 lock screen is there but in the manilla2d ROM's it has the old lock screen.

Is there a way to get the new 6.5 lock screen in with manilla2d?

thanks again for ur awesome ROM's
Yes, i have to cook it in but it's need a lot of memory.

tvu815
Old
Thanks Meter 17
Default Ringtone problem

I seem to have fixed the ringtone problem by getting to the Phones setting through the actual dialer instead of settings/personal/phone. That seems to fix the ringtone problem for me. Hope it does for you guys