So I'm on the 28th nightly and have observed the following behavior (others may have mentioned)
1) Battery life seems worse with Android OS eating everything up and staying awake
2) GPS seems to be coming on and trying to get a lock at random times
3) Weird graphical errors like GPU artifacts
4) generally laggy and slow to respond
5)Had to pull the battery once so far
6) not sure why, because I didn't think this included modems, but my Wifi & LTE signals have become pretty bad
I should note I was coming from Beans v7, and I wiped/flashed without issue because I followed the steps. Still need to reformat my SD card though (which doesn't mount and format from the android OS).