Originally Posted by apols
So I'm on the 28th nightly and have observed the following behavior (others may have mentioned)
1) Battery life seems worse with Android OS eating everything up and staying awake
2) GPS seems to be coming on and trying to get a lock at random times
3) Weird graphical errors like GPU artifacts
4) generally laggy and slow to respond
5)Had to pull the battery once so far
6) not sure why, because I didn't think this included modems, but my Wifi & LTE signals have become pretty bad
I should note I was coming from Beans v7, and I wiped/flashed without issue because I followed the steps. Still need to reformat my SD card though (which doesn't mount and format from the android OS).
Everything but your #6 is correct. Explanation for #6:
You're most likely going by signal bars when you say your signal has become worse than it was on Jelly Beans, correct?
Ya see the bars actually mean nothing. Verizon tweaks the bars on their phones so that certain signal:noise ratios come out with higher bars than they do on other carriers/AOSP ROM's. If you go into Settings -> About Phone -> Status you'll see that your actual signal db is the same more-or-less as it was on Jelly Beans.
Don't go by the signal bars, ever. They're really meaningless.
But other than that and the battery pull yes I can say I've experienced all of those other things.
Samsung Galaxy Note 2 on Verizon
Cyanogen Mod 11 Nightlies