Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,809,924 Members 44,782 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.15 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 03/27

Tip us?

ManelScout4Life
Old
Account currently disabled - OP
Thanks Meter 5,476

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eweber View Post
I didn't have the bluetooth issues until you moved to codeworkx.
You also didn't have mic support for Google now before that move.

It's all part of the process, fix one thing , break another.

decalex
Old
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter 1,446

DONATE TO ME
Default Re: UNOFFICIAL PARANOIDANDROID 2.99 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 01/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalcrash View Post
ROM is super smooth. Question maybe I'm retarded but is there a way to enable battery percent in the status bar?
Pro tip: Say u find a theme that has percentage in the battery, but you have a color applied to the icons in the status bar (blocking out the percentage). Take Nova Launcher for example.
Open PA app settings, select nova launcher, color, status icon color, click stock color, apply. This gives you back the original battery style from the theme with no color overlay.
Galaxy Note III KitKat 4.4.2 HyperDrive
The Following User Says Thank You to decalex For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Avatiach
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Hey, ManelScout4Life, was wondering if could bug you with a question - is there a way to know to which CM nightly a PA build corresponds to? Is it always the case that it will match the date (for example, the build of the 29th is synced with the CM nightly from 1/29) or is this not necessarily the case?

Thanks again for my new Daily Driver

ManelScout4Life
Old
Thanks Meter 5,476

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatiach View Post
Hey, ManelScout4Life, was wondering if could bug you with a question - is there a way to know to which CM nightly a PA build corresponds to? Is it always the case that it will match the date (for example, the build of the 29th is synced with the CM nightly from 1/29) or is this not necessarily the case?

Thanks again for my new Daily Driver
These builds bearly use anything from CM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ManelScout4Life For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Avatiach
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManelScout4Life View Post
Oh, I see - so stuff that's merged into the CM code based on the bbq page isn't automatically pulled into the PA builds unless you specifically choose to include it? That's good to know, for some reason I assumed the CM base is always updated. Thanks for clarifying!

eweber
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Any chance of getting a special build without the codeworkx files? Your builds before these allowed bluetooth calls to work fine. I know that google now voice wouldn't work. I don't use it as often as bluetooth calls.

idumych
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Default User switching?

So after the BB10 announcement I decided that having a seprate work user sounded pretty cool, and so I spent some time setting up a new user on Android and setting up my work accounts. However, I can't figure out how to switch between users. My understanding is you're supposed to be able to pick the user from the lock screen, but it's not showing up. What am I missing?

ManelScout4Life
Old
Thanks Meter 5,476

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by eweber View Post
Any chance of getting a special build without the codeworkx files? Your builds before these allowed bluetooth calls to work fine. I know that google now voice wouldn't work. I don't use it as often as bluetooth calls.
Why don't you just go back to a build where it worked

Quote:
Originally Posted by idumych View Post
So after the BB10 announcement I decided that having a seprate work user sounded pretty cool, and so I spent some time setting up a new user on Android and setting up my work accounts. However, I can't figure out how to switch between users. My understanding is you're supposed to be able to pick the user from the lock screen, but it's not showing up. What am I missing?
I believe you can get to it when the lock screen is in landscape mode
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ManelScout4Life For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

idumych
Old
Thanks Meter 20
Quote:
I believe you can get to it when the lock screen is in landscape mode
Brilliant, that solved the issue, thank you good sir

sneaker16
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Default Re: UNOFFICIAL PARANOIDANDROID 2.99 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 01/2

Any way to remove the Google search bar from home screen?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe