Thread Closed

[4.2.2] PARANOIDANDROID 3.15 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 03/27

OP ManelScout4Life

30th January 2013, 05:50 AM   |  #341  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Newark, NJ
Thanks Meter: 5,476
 
2,571 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2006
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by eweber

I didn't have the bluetooth issues until you moved to codeworkx.

You also didn't have mic support for Google now before that move.

It's all part of the process, fix one thing , break another.
30th January 2013, 06:34 AM   |  #342  
decalex's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag Orange County, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,447
 
3,072 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
Donate to Me
More
Re: UNOFFICIAL PARANOIDANDROID 2.99 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 01/2
Quote:
Originally Posted by digitalcrash

ROM is super smooth. Question maybe I'm retarded but is there a way to enable battery percent in the status bar?

Pro tip: Say u find a theme that has percentage in the battery, but you have a color applied to the icons in the status bar (blocking out the percentage). Take Nova Launcher for example.
Open PA app settings, select nova launcher, color, status icon color, click stock color, apply. This gives you back the original battery style from the theme with no color overlay.
The Following User Says Thank You to decalex For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th January 2013, 02:50 PM   |  #343  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
195 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
More
Hey, ManelScout4Life, was wondering if could bug you with a question - is there a way to know to which CM nightly a PA build corresponds to? Is it always the case that it will match the date (for example, the build of the 29th is synced with the CM nightly from 1/29) or is this not necessarily the case?

Thanks again for my new Daily Driver
30th January 2013, 03:23 PM   |  #344  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Newark, NJ
Thanks Meter: 5,476
 
2,571 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2006
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avatiach

Hey, ManelScout4Life, was wondering if could bug you with a question - is there a way to know to which CM nightly a PA build corresponds to? Is it always the case that it will match the date (for example, the build of the 29th is synced with the CM nightly from 1/29) or is this not necessarily the case?

Thanks again for my new Daily Driver

These builds bearly use anything from CM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ManelScout4Life For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th January 2013, 03:44 PM   |  #345  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 46
 
195 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2007
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManelScout4Life

These builds bearly use anything from CM.

Oh, I see - so stuff that's merged into the CM code based on the bbq page isn't automatically pulled into the PA builds unless you specifically choose to include it? That's good to know, for some reason I assumed the CM base is always updated. Thanks for clarifying!
30th January 2013, 03:49 PM   |  #346  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
26 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2007
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManelScout4Life

These builds bearly use anything from CM.

Any chance of getting a special build without the codeworkx files? Your builds before these allowed bluetooth calls to work fine. I know that google now voice wouldn't work. I don't use it as often as bluetooth calls.
30th January 2013, 04:30 PM   |  #347  
Senior Member
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 20
 
210 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
User switching?
So after the BB10 announcement I decided that having a seprate work user sounded pretty cool, and so I spent some time setting up a new user on Android and setting up my work accounts. However, I can't figure out how to switch between users. My understanding is you're supposed to be able to pick the user from the lock screen, but it's not showing up. What am I missing?
30th January 2013, 05:04 PM   |  #348  
OP Account currently disabled
Flag Newark, NJ
Thanks Meter: 5,476
 
2,571 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2006
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by eweber

Any chance of getting a special build without the codeworkx files? Your builds before these allowed bluetooth calls to work fine. I know that google now voice wouldn't work. I don't use it as often as bluetooth calls.

Why don't you just go back to a build where it worked

Quote:
Originally Posted by idumych

So after the BB10 announcement I decided that having a seprate work user sounded pretty cool, and so I spent some time setting up a new user on Android and setting up my work accounts. However, I can't figure out how to switch between users. My understanding is you're supposed to be able to pick the user from the lock screen, but it's not showing up. What am I missing?

I believe you can get to it when the lock screen is in landscape mode
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ManelScout4Life For This Useful Post: [ View ]
30th January 2013, 05:16 PM   |  #349  
Senior Member
Flag Seattle, WA
Thanks Meter: 20
 
210 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManelScout4Life

I believe you can get to it when the lock screen is in landscape mode

Brilliant, that solved the issue, thank you good sir
30th January 2013, 05:59 PM   |  #350  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
13 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Re: UNOFFICIAL PARANOIDANDROID 2.99 | Only Rom on Android capable of Hybrid mode 01/2
Any way to remove the Google search bar from home screen?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using xda app-developers app

Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in AT&T Galaxy Note II Android Development by ThreadRank