[ROM][4.2.2][OFFICIAL] LiquidSmooth v2.5 - d2tmo - 5|27|13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix
Anyone else having an issue with the time to automatically lock the phone not sticking? It doesn't let me change it from 5 seconds, I select a different amount of time but it doesn't stick although it shows it's selected.
No go for me either. I'll make sure it is passed along. It works so long as you don't have a security option selected.

Last edited:
Reactions: ozzygarcia

Fonz

Dec 20, 2007
Re: [ROM][4.2.1] Illusion v1.1.25 - (d2tmo, d2att & d2vzw) - 1|25|13

Fully agree that answering the same questions over and over especially when all one needs do is Google gets old. I was just concerned that some really useful stuff might not get shared or might get lost in the other thread. I cannot thank all of you devs enough for the time and energy you all put in.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: itsmikeramsay

wily5150

Apr 8, 2011
Holiday, Florida
This rom is awesome

This has been my daily driver, and it is awesome. Super stable. The previous version had a screen flicker, (on my phone anyway). This version hasn't done that. Is the latest version 1.2 ready for download yet? I noticed it is in the change log. Anyway, AWESOME JOB GUYS

itsmikeramsay

Mar 25, 2009
Atlanta
This has been my daily driver, and it is awesome. Super stable. The previous version had a screen flicker, (on my phone anyway). This version hasn't done that. Is the latest version 1.2 ready for download yet? I noticed it is in the change log. Anyway, AWESOME JOB GUYS

1.2.1 will be available February 1st. This Friday. The naming system goes by date...

itsmikeramsay

Mar 25, 2009
Atlanta
Those wondering what proper set up to have to make certain apps reflect a tablet mode... use these settings... I don't need to tell you to make sure Xposed framework mod is installed and updated in the Module Management!! be sure to hit SAVE to the changes will take affect!!!

attachment.php
attachment.php

Reactions: loscaus

itsmikeramsay

Mar 25, 2009
Atlanta

Bluetooth device (jabra) working on this ROM?

Test and see. There's so many brands of Bluetooth. If you're talking about a2dp not sure. General call functions yes it works.

Most questions can be answered by testing. Make a back up and try. If not what you thought then restore.

Sent from my SGS3 d2tmo

blythefam5

Apr 16, 2010

Anyone having problems using Pandora?

Sent from my Amazon Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

dccoh

Jul 8, 2010
Grand Rapids
Anyone on this rom listen to alot of mp3s?

I'm experiencing a tad bit of distortion on some songs. I've played with the built in eq app etc and I can still hear it. I have also tried about 4 music apps too (playerpro, poweramp,etc).

I havent listened to alot of mp3s on other roms either so it just may be how it sounds but wanted to make sure before I backup and try another rom just to test audio.

Thanks!

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix

Anyone on this rom listen to alot of mp3s?

I'm experiencing a tad bit of distortion on some songs. I've played with the built in eq app etc and I can still hear it. I have also tried about 4 music apps too (playerpro, poweramp,etc).

I havent listened to alot of mp3s on other roms either so it just may be how it sounds but wanted to make sure before I backup and try another rom just to test audio.

Thanks!

I listen to them every morning on player pro with no issues on the headphones that came with the phone.

T-Mobile SGS III

banksdaname

Oct 20, 2008

Man this latest is release is so stable and great for the first time I'm not anxious about a Friday release. Thanks again devs you've out done yourself.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

Reactions: wally3614

wally3614

Inactive Recognized Themer
Oct 27, 2007
Jacksonville
xdaforums.com

Man this latest is release is so stable and great for the first time I'm not anxious about a Friday release. Thanks again devs you've out done yourself.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app

I have to agree, though I am excited about the lockscreen targets

Sent from my SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

gooface

Feb 20, 2012
Buckley, WA

but you should be, VERY anxious as to what is coming... so much awesome on the way.

You really know how to hype people up don't you? Us flashaholics try to think we aren't excited to flash and you tell us not to. I was content until now...

And now I can't wait to flash my phone again...
Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: banksdaname

mt3g

Aug 14, 2009
Phoenix

You're welcome.

T-Mobile SGS III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

WE TAKE NO CREDIT FOR ANY WORK THAT COMES ASSOCIATED WITH THESE BUILDS UNLESS SPECIFIED OTHERWISE. ALL CREDIT GOES TO CYANOGENMOD, AOKP, SlimROMs & THOSE WHO HAVE CONTRIBUTED! THANKS FOR KEEPING THINGS OPEN SOURCE!
    OFFICIAL DISCLAIMER

PHP:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     */

screenshot2013030213202.png
    screenshot2013030213212.png
    screenshot2013030213304.png

screenshot2013030213261.png
    screenshot2013030213214.png
    screenshot2013030213234.png

screenshot2013030213242.png
    screenshot2013030213250.png
    screenshot2013030218241.png

screenshot2013030218242.png
    screenshot2013030218263.png

About Us

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.

We are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms. We start with a fast, and lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

The-Team

Liquid0624

Liquidzgrl

Deadman96385

Jarrid42

Jdeloach

Rohan32

Itsmikeramsay

Dagr8

Jdkorecclipse

Amplified

Hiemanshu

ChevyCam94

Dhacker

Features:

Code:
        Google GCC 4.7 Toolchain
        O3
        Strict-Aliasing (Linaro)
        C++11 Mode
        Optimized String Handling Routines (Linaro/Sony)
        Misc other Linaro and Code Aurora Optimaztions
        Customizable lockscreen buttons and sliders
        Chronus clock widget
        Customizable hardware and software keys
        Transparent navbar and status bar
        Customizable navbar ring
        Navigation bar widgets
        Customizable power menu
        Notification power widget
        Customizable quicksettings panel
        Statusbar mods
        Theme engine
        Quiet hours
        Volume rocker music controls
        Full Rotation
        Customizable battery and notification light

Changelog:

Code:
    [SIZE=5]Rom Changes[/SIZE]
    LiquidSmooth 2.1 STABLE

Lockscreen Pattern Toggle Visibility (Danesh)

Settings Extended QS Styles (SlimRoms)

Add Power and Camera To Lockscreen Longpress (SlimRoms)

Add LTE Tile (SlimRoms)

Percentage Text when charging color (SlimRoms)

Fixed headset controls for d2-devices (mt3g)

Missed Call Breathing Effect (Bajee11)

MMS Breathing Effect (Bajee11)

Long-Press Quicksetting Icon Toggle Power Widgets (Corcoran)

Auto Keyboard Rotation (Corcoran)

More PIE changes (drcdma)

Fix message seen when bluetooth turns off while tethering (haveagr8day)

Notification statusbar icon capacity (C3C0)

Camera: Separate settings for color and jpeg quality (jt1134)

Updated DashClock

Updated Superuser

LiquidPapers (itsmikeramsay, annex1, wallwoody, $droyd$)

Improved download and upload animation (kroz)

Fix QuickSettings USB Tether Tile (burnsra)

Smooth background gradient (winner00)

Important Links

LiquidSmooth Download: Goo.IM D2TMO

Google Apps Package 3/01/13 for 4.2.2

Donations:
    Show The Team Some Love!!

Held for something else :)

Thread Rules:

*Search before you post questions

*DONT and I repeat DONT PM us about issues you have with your phone because you did not read the OP!

*If you have kernel questions, post them in the kernels op not here

*Dont complain about issues if you didnt wipe prior to flashing the rom!

*Don't kang our work! Ask us to use these builds for whatever reason!

*Enjoy! :good:
    Some of you guys may not sleep, BUT I actually do. I actually have a personal life outside of all this! Now I see why DJIntrigue808 stopped developing. There's some truly ungrateful people around here lol. Does it mean I'm stopping... nah but it's really opened my eyes to the fact people will take advantage of your kindness and throw it back in your face...

Check this: MOST development threads don't want people flooding posts as it makes ti hard for users who ACTUALLY search to find solutions to there questions... Guess what, we casually talk here

MOST development threads the devs don't say a damn thing, they just release and call it a day... Guess what... I try to keep everyone up-to-date on what the hell is going on...

I'm starting to get the idea of why MOST development threads ARE the way they are...

So what does it mean? Nothing for now, but if some of you guys keep acting like spoiled ass kids, I'll lock this thread and force you to check things like facebook, twitter, etc... I'll cut the friendly convo, I'll stop trying to keep you guys up-to-date.

Hell I may continue to be nice and friendly to those that care and just a straight up asshole to those that don't. All I know is I'm not feeling the way things are going with these people coming in demanding **** like they paid for it, OR own it. Ask anyone who's donated... they got a beta build, test build what have you... those that don't, I'm not saying you need to because it doesn't matter, BUT sit back and shut up!!! :D

If you can't.... the repo link is right above find out what it does and where it goes and good frikkin luck!!!

On a lighter note... those that are patient... you'll be waiting no more after today. We had some technical issues that happened late... (Most of TeamLiquid is EST) so yeah... I stand on this word... Release is today guys
    See... for you guys holding out this long and being patient... you'll be getting builds based on 4.2.2 :D. I feel that's better than getting a 4.2.1 build and waiting til later b4 getting a 4.2.2 build. PLUS you get more fixes :)