Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,741,492 Members 39,521 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.2 | Floating Multiwindows! | Apr 20 r484 |★ ☆

Tip us?

Unheard
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by vwlover69 View Post
The link doesn't work.

Sent from the TARDIS
Most likely because that directory no longer exists.

http://old.androidfilehost.com/main/
The Following User Says Thank You to Unheard For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Schaweet
Old
Thanks Meter 159
Default Re: ☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.1 | Multiwindow | PDroid | 1-23-13 r290 |★

Quote:
Originally Posted by vwlover69 View Post
The link doesn't work.

Sent from the TARDIS
Welcome to 6 months ago lol.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Schaweet For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eheinzeiii
Old
Thanks Meter 91
Default Re: ☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.1 | Multiwindow | PDroid | 1-23-13 r290 |★

Thanks for the replies. I will be trying both methods later, hanging drywall at the moment. Tried the thanks button, wouldn't let me, got a deny message. I have not installed any other apps than this so I am not completely sure about my data losses issues now as I checked the sqlite mod on this install. Thanks again for the help and I'm a bit anxious about this next rom release. Kind of an update junkie myself. So I do have a lil recommendation... I found a theme in this forum that's really cool as I didn't even know the rom could be themed like that. A collection of themes that work with this rom would be cool if it's not done already and I really suck at searching forms. Also, are themes known to cause "bugs" or problems with the rom? O yea while I'm at it lol, is there anyway to remove the "accuweather" tag on the weather info on the lock screen?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

dbornack
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingtytn View Post
what kernel are u on try using leankernel

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:02 PM ----------

try leankernel
Hey, quit peddling the LK here.. lol

Naw, but.. I was on LK for a bit, and liked it, but then re-flashed clean to get the kernel tweaks that Ziggy had.. I can't say I've been completely happy, I've had some lag, etc.. but.. I can't complain too much either. Missing messages from iPhone 5 users can be attributed to a kernel function you think?

Unheard
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by dbornack View Post
Hey, quit peddling the LK here.. lol

Naw, but.. I was on LK for a bit, and liked it, but then re-flashed clean to get the kernel tweaks that Ziggy had.. I can't say I've been completely happy, I've had some lag, etc.. but.. I can't complain too much either. Missing messages from iPhone 5 users can be attributed to a kernel function you think?
Android doesn't associate with low lifes like apple.

eschelon
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 8965

DONATE TO ME
Sorry for the missed update, guys. We caught one last bug at like midnight right before we were gonna release and worked on it til 2AM before saying "screw it" and heading to bed. We should be able to get it knocked out and released later today.
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to eschelon For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

stargate125645
Old
Thanks Meter 27
Quote:
Originally Posted by eschelon View Post
Sorry for the missed update, guys. We caught one last bug at like midnight right before we were gonna release and worked on it til 2AM before saying "screw it" and heading to bed. We should be able to get it knocked out and released later today.
Any thoughts on my question regarding back button implementation changing for single press? I have issues with external devices now that multiwindow is enabled. Not sure what could cause it unless the ROM does something special to see if a long press is coming.

Jarule51082
Old
Thanks Meter 112

Would this work in Tmobile?

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda premium

kasghost
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarule51082 View Post

This rom does support multi-carrier so yes it should. Just make sure that at the beginning of the installer you see your model listed.

mchaos
Old
Thanks Meter 39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarule51082 View Post

As clearly stated on the first page as listed features..."Multi-carrier support for any S3 (Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, and T-Mobile - all in one ROM)"

You just install then same ROM as everyone else and the built in installer will do the rest.

The Following User Says Thank You to mchaos For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]