Automatic flight mode

Search This thread

vasp3690

Apr 23, 2012
Hi.
I'm looking to find a nice apk and would like your suggestion about it.
I have an unrooted galaxy and at my work there are areas where the signal isnt great. So I'm trying to find an apk that would allow the phone to automatically go to flight mode after say x amount of sec. And then wake up again to go into signal either after a specific time period or if there is a way for the phone to reach a proper signal again. Obviously being on flight mode there is no way for the phone to look for a signal so I suppose it would only be a matter of timing to turn on and recheck for signal.

I have read of changes you could make on the bootloader that saves energy for this purpose and I ha e rooted a galaxy before but I have never done a bootloader change as I haven't seen a proper guide as to what command to put where so as not to brick the phone.

Looking on playstore I see that all apps tend to only get you in or out flight mode with time schedule.

Reactions: necrohades

Glebun

Jun 6, 2010
Kyiv
You can use Tasker to do what you're asking and much more.

Also, please don't post questions in General

Reactions: vasp3690

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi.
    I'm looking to find a nice apk and would like your suggestion about it.
    I have an unrooted galaxy and at my work there are areas where the signal isnt great. So I'm trying to find an apk that would allow the phone to automatically go to flight mode after say x amount of sec. And then wake up again to go into signal either after a specific time period or if there is a way for the phone to reach a proper signal again. Obviously being on flight mode there is no way for the phone to look for a signal so I suppose it would only be a matter of timing to turn on and recheck for signal.

I have read of changes you could make on the bootloader that saves energy for this purpose and I ha e rooted a galaxy before but I have never done a bootloader change as I haven't seen a proper guide as to what command to put where so as not to brick the phone.

Looking on playstore I see that all apps tend to only get you in or out flight mode with time schedule.
    You can use Tasker to do what you're asking and much more.

Also, please don't post questions in General