I moved the GSensorCalibrator & GSensor SDK from the OEM folder to the PACKAGES folder. I added a supporting OPTION.XML (Unicode, like the others) and collapsed the contents of 0409 folder to the respective package folder, removed the 0409 folders, and then renamed the packages as follows:
The ROM loads up fine from the BuilOS tab of PkgToolsBuildOs 6.x-5.3 and the output of the log pertaining to the package above shows the following:
Processing: Packages\02_PACKAGE_Raphael_GSensorCalibrator_1_0_18192126_0 Processing: Packages\02_PACKAGE_Raphael_GSensorCalibrator_1_0_18192126_0... Searching for dsm file Dsm = Packages\02_PACKAGE_Raphael_GSensorCalibrator_1_0_18192126_0\9f517713-bb2d-4e77-8de8-e0638bf94c40.dsm Processing: Packages\02_PACKAGE_Raphael_SensorSDK_3_3_18182326_1 Processing: Packages\02_PACKAGE_Raphael_SensorSDK_3_3_18182326_1... Searching for dsm file Dsm = Packages\02_PACKAGE_Raphael_SensorSDK_3_3_18182326_1\c7a71384-f73c-47ac-bd20-610e0dfb3b11.dsm
The Cabinet Tool section of the log shows this:
-- adding packages\9f517713-bb2d-4e77-8de8-e0638bf94c40.rgu -- adding packages\c7a71384-f73c-47ac-bd20-610e0dfb3b11.dsm -- adding packages\c7a71384-f73c-47ac-bd20-610e0dfb3b11.rgu
The RGU Comp section of the log shows this:
package "02_PACKAGE_Raphael_GSensorCalibrator_1_0_18192126_0" does not contain .rgu file "8f517713-bb2d-4e77-8de8-e0638bf94c40.rgu" importing registry file ".\Registry\c7a71384-f73c-47ac-bd20-610e0dfb3b11.rgu"...
I checked the usual stuff: .RGU file format (Unicode, like others), .PROVXML format (same like others, although irrelevant at this point), duplicate .DSM/.RGU, multiple .RGU/.DSM in the package folder.
I'm completely stumped; I'm sure it's something I'm overlooking but for the life of me, I can't figure out why PkgToolsBuildOs 6.x-5.3 is not "picking" up the GSensorCalibrator .RGU file.