Post Reply

[ROM] [24JUL] [AOKP] IceColdJelly422 - 3.8 - JellyBean 4.2.2_r1.2

OP LorD ClockaN

31st January 2013, 01:49 PM   |  #3451  
Junior Member
Flag Rosenheim
Thanks Meter: 2
 
24 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LorD ClockaN

Wait 20mins

Sent from my Galaxy Mini replacement phone

You are the best and your Rom is by far the best i've ever had on my HOX
31st January 2013, 02:03 PM   |  #3452  
LorD ClockaN's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Veli Losinj
Thanks Meter: 27,502
 
13,243 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Donate to Me
More
OK guys and galls.. here is the new version!!
I hope you like it..

BTW. the version that was posted yesterday wasn't compiled with new toolchain like you all thought, just wanted to clear that out.. Ill try to build one but without optimizations and than we'll see if auto-rotation is broken or not.. but pretty hard without my device in my hand.. so give V1.6 a break if something doesn't work :P
Also I should be getting my HOX back early next week!


Download folder (zips and always fresh changelog): http://goo.gl/804Zg
Actual version: IceColdJelly421 V1.6 - 31-01-2013


What's New
  • Flash boot.img
  • Settings: Security: Add timeout and instant lock option to slide lock - AOKP
  • SystemUI: Add lock icon - by kurniawan77
  • Mms: Mms auto-retrieval option - CM
  • Lockscreen: provide haptic feedback on longpress unlock - AOKP
  • RC: Custom bootanimation improvements - AOKP
  • Heavily updated skia and webkit (WebGL support)
  • Heavy updates to Bluetooth MAP (Message Access Profile) - CM (a bitch to port)
  • Bluetooth: Always follow the user's preferred contact display name format - CM
  • Bluetooth: Accept all mimetypes for inbound bluetooth file transfers - CM
  • SystemUI: Fix NFC Tile not showing actual state after reboot - AOKP
  • Powermodule: removed screen off freq, not supported - cleaner log
  • DeskClock: Add increasing volume option for alarm clocks - ported by maxwen and LorD ClockaN
  • DeskClock: Added flip and shake to snooze - CM
  • DeskClock: Keep the display on while stopwatch or timer is running - CM
  • Added some patches to Settings, Mms, Phone and FWB from AOSP master branch
  • Updaed Tablet UI patch - AOKP
  • Recents: Updates - AOKP
  • Added Fast Charge support to kernel (maxwen) and added back toggle - charge your phone on USB/Car charger with the same power as on AC adapter
  • QuickSettings: fix missing GPS state - AOKP
  • Updated dalvik
  • RC: LastApp Toggle for Navbar/NavRing - AOKP
  • RC: Don't wake up device when charger is plugged/unplugged - AOKP
  • SystemUI: QuickSettings: fix missing GPS state - AOKP
  • SystemUI: respect global vibrate settings in the statusbar - AOKP
  • Add PerformanceControl from AOKP and Quick Link in Settings
  • Removed Launcher2 and added CM's Trebuchet with Quick Link in Settings
  • Browser: Runtime enablement of WebGL - CM
  • Browser: Added 2 new buttons to navigation bar - CM:
  • - New Incognito Tab
  • - Goto home screen
  • And a lot of other patches worth and not worth mentioning - CM, AOKP, AOSP
The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to LorD ClockaN For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2013, 02:16 PM   |  #3453  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 2
 
19 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by LorD ClockaN

OK guys and galls.. here is the new version!!
I hope you like it..

BTW. the version that was posted yesterday wasn't compiled with new toolchain like you all thought, just wanted to clear that out.. Ill try to build one but without optimizations and than we'll see if auto-rotation is broken or not.. but pretty hard without my device in my hand.. so give V1.6 a break if something doesn't work :P
Also I should be getting my HOX back early next week!


Download folder (zips and always fresh changelog): http://goo.gl/804Zg
Actual version: IceColdJelly421 V1.6 - 31-01-2013


What's New

  • Flash boot.img
  • Settings: Security: Add timeout and instant lock option to slide lock - AOKP
  • SystemUI: Add lock icon - by kurniawan77
  • Mms: Mms auto-retrieval option - CM
  • Lockscreen: provide haptic feedback on longpress unlock - AOKP
  • RC: Custom bootanimation improvements - AOKP
  • Heavily updated skia and webkit (WebGL support)
  • Heavy updates to Bluetooth MAP (Message Access Profile) - CM (a bitch to port)
  • Bluetooth: Always follow the user's preferred contact display name format - CM
  • Bluetooth: Accept all mimetypes for inbound bluetooth file transfers - CM
  • SystemUI: Fix NFC Tile not showing actual state after reboot - AOKP
  • Powermodule: removed screen off freq, not supported - cleaner log
  • DeskClock: Add increasing volume option for alarm clocks - ported by maxwen and LorD ClockaN
  • DeskClock: Added flip and shake to snooze - CM
  • DeskClock: Keep the display on while stopwatch or timer is running - CM
  • Added some patches to Settings, Mms, Phone and FWB from AOSP master branch
  • Updaed Tablet UI patch - AOKP
  • Recents: Updates - AOKP
  • Added Fast Charge support to kernel (maxwen) and added back toggle - charge your phone on USB/Car charger with the same power as on AC adapter
  • QuickSettings: fix missing GPS state - AOKP
  • Updated dalvik
  • RC: LastApp Toggle for Navbar/NavRing - AOKP
  • RC: Don't wake up device when charger is plugged/unplugged - AOKP
  • SystemUI: QuickSettings: fix missing GPS state - AOKP
  • SystemUI: respect global vibrate settings in the statusbar - AOKP
  • Add PerformanceControl from AOKP and Quick Link in Settings
  • Removed Launcher2 and added CM's Trebuchet with Quick Link in Settings
  • Browser: Runtime enablement of WebGL - CM
  • Browser: Added 2 new buttons to navigation bar - CM:
  • - New Incognito Tab
  • - Goto home screen
  • And a lot of other patches worth and not worth mentioning - CM, AOKP, AOSP

Downloading!...
The Following User Says Thank You to Enjoy! For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2013, 02:22 PM   |  #3454  
D4rkSoRRoW's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag St. Gallen
Thanks Meter: 111
 
1,346 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Fast charge support Oo
Sounds pretty nice, does this work on every usb slot?

Anyway, didn't expect a new version before you get your HOX back, nice
31st January 2013, 02:23 PM   |  #3455  
xcesco89's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,384
 
685 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by LorD ClockaN

OK guys and galls.. here is the new version!!
I hope you like it..

BTW. the version that was posted yesterday wasn't compiled with new toolchain like you all thought, just wanted to clear that out.. Ill try to build one but without optimizations and than we'll see if auto-rotation is broken or not.. but pretty hard without my device in my hand.. so give V1.6 a break if something doesn't work :P
Also I should be getting my HOX back early next week!


Download folder (zips and always fresh changelog): http://goo.gl/804Zg
Actual version: IceColdJelly421 V1.6 - 31-01-2013


What's New

  • Flash boot.img
  • Settings: Security: Add timeout and instant lock option to slide lock - AOKP
  • SystemUI: Add lock icon - by kurniawan77
  • Mms: Mms auto-retrieval option - CM
  • Lockscreen: provide haptic feedback on longpress unlock - AOKP
  • RC: Custom bootanimation improvements - AOKP
  • Heavily updated skia and webkit (WebGL support)
  • Heavy updates to Bluetooth MAP (Message Access Profile) - CM (a bitch to port)
  • Bluetooth: Always follow the user's preferred contact display name format - CM
  • Bluetooth: Accept all mimetypes for inbound bluetooth file transfers - CM
  • SystemUI: Fix NFC Tile not showing actual state after reboot - AOKP
  • Powermodule: removed screen off freq, not supported - cleaner log
  • DeskClock: Add increasing volume option for alarm clocks - ported by maxwen and LorD ClockaN
  • DeskClock: Added flip and shake to snooze - CM
  • DeskClock: Keep the display on while stopwatch or timer is running - CM
  • Added some patches to Settings, Mms, Phone and FWB from AOSP master branch
  • Updaed Tablet UI patch - AOKP
  • Recents: Updates - AOKP
  • Added Fast Charge support to kernel (maxwen) and added back toggle - charge your phone on USB/Car charger with the same power as on AC adapter
  • QuickSettings: fix missing GPS state - AOKP
  • Updated dalvik
  • RC: LastApp Toggle for Navbar/NavRing - AOKP
  • RC: Don't wake up device when charger is plugged/unplugged - AOKP
  • SystemUI: QuickSettings: fix missing GPS state - AOKP
  • SystemUI: respect global vibrate settings in the statusbar - AOKP
  • Add PerformanceControl from AOKP and Quick Link in Settings
  • Removed Launcher2 and added CM's Trebuchet with Quick Link in Settings
  • Browser: Runtime enablement of WebGL - CM
  • Browser: Added 2 new buttons to navigation bar - CM:
  • - New Incognito Tab
  • - Goto home screen
  • And a lot of other patches worth and not worth mentioning - CM, AOKP, AOSP

great!!
i've synced the repo and i'm now building the new one
so the linaro toolchain is fixed??
thanks again LC!
31st January 2013, 02:53 PM   |  #3456  
umberto1978's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 644
 
515 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
LOL...God damn Htc: if they put away from HOX the sense UI this device could EAT every other device on the earth! I'm using this rom since aa couple of days and this phone changed totally...very impressed. Great work as usual, Lord

Edit: i remeber the Desire HD days, amazing
Last edited by umberto1978; 31st January 2013 at 02:56 PM.
31st January 2013, 03:11 PM   |  #3457  
drali500's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 341
 
1,197 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Question
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcesco89

great!!
i've synced the repo and i'm now building the new one
so the linaro toolchain is fixed??
thanks again LC!

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=3449



what is difference between all those versions and also the new 1.6 released ??
31st January 2013, 03:15 PM   |  #3458  
xcesco89's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,384
 
685 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by drali500

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=3449



what is difference between all those versions and also the new 1.6 released ??

mine version was an attempt to use linaro toolchain but with no success
( i've not the experience as LC have to make linaro toolchain work )
so probably, my version is the same as the others
The Following User Says Thank You to xcesco89 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st January 2013, 03:22 PM   |  #3459  
LorD ClockaN's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Veli Losinj
Thanks Meter: 27,502
 
13,243 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM] [31JAN] [AOKP] IceColdJelly421 - 1.6 - JellyBean 4.2.1_r1
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcesco89

great!!
i've synced the repo and i'm now building the new one
so the linaro toolchain is fixed??
thanks again LC!

Currently I reverted new toolchain from repo just to release 1.6.
Will try to compile tonight

Sent from my Galaxy Mini replacement phone
31st January 2013, 03:32 PM   |  #3460  
drali500's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 341
 
1,197 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Cool
Quote:
Originally Posted by xcesco89

mine version was an attempt to use linaro toolchain but with no success
( i've not the experience as LC have to make linaro toolchain work )
so probably, my version is the same as the others

Thanks for the fast answer, i am using the one from general thread for now when back home i will shift to 1.6 by Lord .

Also what is your recommendations ?? i am a physician i have no experience with engineering tools (just a normal user) don't know any thing about Linaro or similars ...S o o o . i need suggestion !!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp, icecold, icecoldjelly, icj, kernel, lord clockan, n3o, one x
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in One X Original Android Development by ThreadRank