Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,786,401 Members 45,341 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[SHARE]Root MediaPad 7 Lite [S7-931-u/S7-931w] in 5 steps!

Tip us?
 
bobo1337
Old
(Last edited by bobo1337; 24th February 2013 at 03:42 PM.)
#1  
bobo1337's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 115
Posts: 412
Join Date: Nov 2012
Post [SHARE]Root MediaPad 7 Lite [S7-931-u/S7-931w] in 5 steps!

So i just whant to show you how to root your mediapad 7 lite [S7-931u/S7-931w] in 5 easy steps!Enjoy!

1) Download Huawei MediaPad ROOT ICS Android 4.0.x.rar here:
http://turbobit.net/4ji952yn3m8n.html
2) Connect the tablet to your PC, install the driver.
3) In the settings of the tablet enable debugging by USB .
4) Unpack the archive.
5) Run the Install Root.cmd wait three reboots.

If this helps please leave a comment and hit thanks button!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to bobo1337 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sandra1979
Old
#2  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 27
Join Date: Jan 2013
Default Re: [SHARE]Root MediaPad 7 Lite in 5 steps!

There is a thread about it.
I rooted my huawei with this , and its ok.
It was easy

Sent from my SAMBM816ND using xda app-developers app
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sandra1979 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
bobo1337
Old
#3  
bobo1337's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 115
Posts: 412
Join Date: Nov 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sandra1979 View Post
There is a thread about it.
I rooted my huawei with this , and its ok.
It was easy

Sent from my SAMBM816ND using xda app-developers app
I know i just share it for people who does't know that yes it is (sorry for bad eng)
The Following User Says Thank You to bobo1337 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sandra1979
Old
#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 2
Posts: 27
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo1337 View Post
I know i just share it for people who does't know that yes it is (sorry for bad eng)
it`s ok ( my english is bad too)...
Just one more thing : this device sucks... my is rooted, but I could not do what I thought... Im very disapointed with this device just like it is in the quality of sound and image
sorry, this is not about the thread... but i had to say it
 
bobo1337
Old
(Last edited by bobo1337; 4th February 2013 at 08:54 AM.)
#5  
bobo1337's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 115
Posts: 412
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default Re: [SHARE]Root MediaPad 7 Lite in 5 steps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandra1979 View Post
it`s ok ( my english is bad too)...
Just one more thing : this device sucks... my is rooted, but I could not do what I thought... Im very disapointed with this device just like it is in the quality of sound and image
sorry, this is not about the thread... but i had to say it
Yes i know.it's too slow

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to bobo1337 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
drahcir101
Old
#6  
drahcir101's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 43
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Riyadh, KSA
Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo1337 View Post
Yes i know.it's too slow

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda app-developers app
Pardon me but judging from the specs of the device we should know that it is not as good as high end tablet but good enough for daily use.
Phones: HTC Desire HD (Android revolution) - Samsung Note 2 (Omega)
Tablet: Samsung Galaxy 3g 10.1
 
Lgtec
Old
#7  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 2
Join Date: Aug 2012
Default Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobo1337 View Post
So i just whant to show you how to root your mediapad 7 lite in 5 easy steps!Enjoy!

1) Download Huawei MediaPad ROOT ICS Android 4.0.x.rar here:
...
If this helps please leave a comment so everyone can see!
Thanks bobo for your simple and easy steps to root the device.
When I first got the tab, I was amazed by what can get at this price. But, after a little, I'm really disappointed by the limitation of the so few 2.3GB memory!
The Following User Says Thank You to Lgtec For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
TheMasterMindGT
Old
#8  
TheMasterMindGT's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 48
Posts: 138
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: Guatemala
Currently I have a Huawei MediaPad 7 model S7-302u not get root access and made ​​this process as indicated by this tool but it does not work any other option.
Device: Huawei MediaPad 7 S7-302u
ROM: Cyanogenmod 10.1
Android: JB 4.2.2
Kernel: 3.0.75 aftersilence

Device: Huawei Ascend P6-U06
ROM: P6-U06B513
Android: KK 4.4.2
Kernel: 3.0.8-00792
TWRP: 2.7.1.0
 
bobo1337
Old
#9  
bobo1337's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 115
Posts: 412
Join Date: Nov 2012
Default Re: [SHARE]Root MediaPad 7 Lite in 5 steps!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMasterMindGT View Post
Currently I have a Huawei MediaPad 7 model S7-302u not get root access and made ​​this process as indicated by this tool but it does not work any other option.
this is S7-931-u you got some other tablet

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Lite using xda app-developers app
The Following User Says Thank You to bobo1337 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
spider141
Old
#10  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 1
Join Date: Mar 2013
Thanks I successfully rooted my PLDT Telpad/Huawei Mediapad 7 lite [S7-931wd]

The Following User Says Thank You to spider141 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes