XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] htc radar

Tip us?

Gordon1712
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Question [Q] htc radar

Hi hope someone can help me out i am trying to get my pc to recognise my htc radar without zune software can this be done and how

cheers

ukicar
Old
(Last edited by ukicar; 26th April 2012 at 01:37 PM.)
Thanks Meter 1634
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon1712 View Post
Hi hope someone can help me out i am trying to get my pc to recognise my htc radar without zune software can this be done and how

cheers
Wp7UsbStorageEnabler

try to find this ... you will see the sd card ... but only to transfer music, pictures, etc..
For the WP is impossible to see the system files ...

-----------------------------------------------------------

hard way

1. Start Registry Editor by typing regedit on the Start menu search box.

2. Go to the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \CurrentControlSet \ Enum \ USB

3. Click Edit -> Find or press Ctrl-F to call the Find command to searchZuneDriver .
USB list, multiple entries associated with the sub-key, will be one(or more if you have more than one phone Windows 7) registry subkey that key Register ZuneDriver.

4. In the right pane, edit the following registry value:
Amend ShowInShell 0 to 1
Amend PortableDeviceNameSpaceExcludeFromShell 1 to 0
Amend EnableLegacySupport 0 to 1

5. Plug-In Windows phone to a computer via a USB cable.

6. Zune software will start automatically and the portable device the phone will also appear in Windows Explorer, expandable, to show all media folders, such as albums, artists, Music, Pictures and Video. Close the Zune software that allows access to read and write to an external phone folders using Windows Explorer.

The Following User Says Thank You to ukicar For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Drageur
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ukicar View Post
Wp7UsbStorageEnabler

try to find this ... you will see the sd card ... but only to transfer music, pictures, etc..
For the WP is impossible to see the system files ...

-----------------------------------------------------------

hard way

1. Start Registry Editor by typing regedit on the Start menu search box.

2. Go to the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SYSTEM \CurrentControlSet \ Enum \ USB

3. Click Edit -> Find or press Ctrl-F to call the Find command to searchZuneDriver .
USB list, multiple entries associated with the sub-key, will be one(or more if you have more than one phone Windows 7) registry subkey that key Register ZuneDriver.

4. In the right pane, edit the following registry value:
Amend ShowInShell 0 to 1
Amend EnableLegacySupport 0 to 1

5. Plug-In Windows phone to a computer via a USB cable.

6. Zune software will start automatically and the portable device the phone will also appear in Windows Explorer, expandable, to show all media folders, such as albums, artists, Music, Pictures and Video. Close the Zune software that allows access to read and write to an external phone folders using Windows Explorer.
What if there is not such registry value like these:
Amend ShowInShell 0 to 1
Amend EnableLegacySupport 0 to 1 ?