Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,737,615 Members 46,381 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Mirrors|Mirror Requests - Download & Request мιяяσяѕ Here |Updated 2|1|

Tip us?

Towle
Old
(Last edited by Towle; 1st February 2013 at 03:13 PM.) Reason: Updated/Added Mirrors
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 1844
Default Mirrors|Mirror Requests - Download & Request мιяяσяѕ Here |Updated 2|1|

I created this same thread for the T989 and it ended up being very popular, so I thought I would do the same over here.

To start off with the obvious, there will be no requesting or posting mirrors for ROMs, themes, or any work of another member without their permission.

Let me know what you think I should put here. As long as it meets the XDA rules/guidelines, I will add it.

Odin
CWM Recovery 6.0.2.3 (Odin flashable)
UVDLJC Modem (latest)
UVDLJA Modem
Adobe Flash Player JB
Music Searcher App
GAPPS JB 20121212
Goo Manager (Use to install TWRP)
Triangle Away
“If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. … We need not wait to see what others do.” -Gandhi
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Towle For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Towle
Old
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 1844
Reserved

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
“If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change. As a man changes his own nature, so does the attitude of the world change towards him. … We need not wait to see what others do.” -Gandhi

shehade08
Old
Thanks Meter 51
Thank you, this can be very useful

Sent from my SGH-T999 using xda app-developers app

Towle
Old
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 1844
Added some mirrors for what I thought might be popular downloads.

Towle
Old
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 1844
Added new UVDLJC modem

philliman
Old
Thanks Meter 185
Default Re: Mirrors|Mirror Requests - Download & Request мιяяσяѕ Here |Updated 2|1|

Quote:
Originally Posted by Towle View Post
Added new UVDLJC modem
I replaced my Dropbox link with your mirror. Hope it's no big deal. Credit given. :thumbup:

The Following User Says Thank You to philliman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Towle
Old
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 1844
Quote:
Originally Posted by philliman View Post
I replaced my Dropbox link with your mirror. Hope it's no big deal. Credit given. :thumbup:

No problem at all

p()()pypants
Old
Thanks Meter 24
For some reason your flash player app isn't working. It asks to install, hit ok, it says not installed with an x and only gives the option to close installer. I'm running frosty jellybean rom btw.

Towle
Old
Forum Moderator - OP
Thanks Meter 1844
Default Re: Mirrors|Mirror Requests - Download & Request мιяяσяѕ Here |Updated 2|1|

Quote:
Originally Posted by p()()pypants View Post
For some reason your flash player app isn't working. It asks to install, hit ok, it says not installed with an x and only gives the option to close installer. I'm running frosty jellybean rom btw.
Weird, it works fine for me. Maybe try to re download it. Make sure you uninstall previous versions first.

codecaine21
Old
(Last edited by codecaine21; 20th November 2013 at 01:45 AM.)
Thanks Meter 28
Where's twrp and the root zip?

EDIT: Found them. I put all the necessary files in my signature. Along with a TWRP backup of the stock rooted ROM.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Tags
download, link, mirror, t999