Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

What's a a good Bumper/ext battery combo for the I777?

OP a broke college student

21st July 2012, 01:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
Hey xda champs,

So I've got the gt-Max extended battery, a case mate case, and an unrelated otter box for my samsung galaxy s 2 I777. I'm looking for something new. I've seen a few Aluminum bumpers and extended batteries and I was wondering what you guys think are the best bumpers/extended batteries for the price. I'm looking to blow around 100$ for the two individual items but lower if possible. This is because I am a broke college student. With all the apps I'm constantly running with this ROM (Phone Bricker 2.7) I enjoy the extra battery life that a massive battery provides. However, the gt max has a P.O.S. back cover and I'd like something a little higher-quality. If you guys and gals have any opinions on what cases/batteries are exceptional above the rest (within the price range) I'd love to here some experienced feedback on the matter. Thanks for your help and stay awesome.

Sincerely,

A broke college student
Last edited by a broke college student; 21st July 2012 at 01:49 PM.
10th August 2012, 06:28 PM   |  #2  
Flag Loganville
Thanks Meter: 61

486 posts
More
Yes I would love to get a ext. battery and have a decent case. Something that will actually protect it haha.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
1st February 2013, 06:30 PM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
I've had a Seidio extended battery for about a year and it's still going strong. The replacement battery back is a bit unwieldy to get snapped on, but once it's on its locked in tight. I haven't found a phone case that fits around it, but after being case-less for a while I just found I didn't really need one.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread