Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,802,856 Members 38,453 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Which Mugen Battery will you get?
3200mAh Capacity 33 60.00%
6000mAh Capacity 22 40.00%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Mugen Power 3200mAh and 6000mAh Battery Case for HTC One XL / AT&T HTC One X

Tip us?

Arrow44
Old
Thanks Meter 143
Default Re: Mugen Power 3200mAh and 6000mAh Battery Case for HTC One XL / AT&T HTC One X

Quote:
Originally Posted by adefeatedman View Post
How easy is the case to take on and off? I would probably only use it on weekends when I know I won't be around a charger. At work, I have a charger at my desk. Thanks.
Easier than putting on pants. Since it doesn't come over the edges it just nudges in and out. Seriously takes me 7 second to take out put it back on take it off and put it back on.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda premium

zvieratko
Old
Thanks Meter 94
I got this case about 3 weeks ago and it just doesn't perform. It's almost I got a knockoff (but I ordered it from their site, not from ebay, and even mailed with them!).

1) One corner is put together with hot glue protruding (top right when looking from the front - can put up a photo later)

2) it dies in 1 hour when I use the phone heavily (and it doesn't draw more than 500mA from the battery at any time, so that means the capacity is something like 500mAh!!!)

Btw even if somebody here got 5 hours of screen time with the battery case alone - even that would be just 2500mAh. It is supposed to last a lot more (something like 6-7 hours), so with a fully charged internal battery you should get about 9-10 hours of on screen time. Efficiency of discharging the battery is in case of LiOn quite good, so we should be expecting about 3500mAh "real" capacity from the 3800mAh pack.

For_itembine
Old
Thanks Meter 60
once you reach 100% turn off the power
the battery drains even when turned off, so its better to take off the case

i would not suggest keeping the case on, if you arent going to use your phone (say at work, phone sitting in your pocket with the case on)

its better to have the case on, and use the phone, like browsing, gaming, movies

and its good to top up the phone when it hits 70 - 80% back to 100% imo

Arrow44
Old
Thanks Meter 143
Default Re: Mugen Power 3200mAh and 6000mAh Battery Case for HTC One XL / AT&T HTC One X

Has anyone tried and sent a case in for a replacement? My 3200mh won't charge on any cable unless pushed hard and to the side.

-Sugardaddy Duncan

hendlefe
Old
Thanks Meter 0
so pricey. Had battery problems before but when I changed the ROM problems were fixed

dmitrymugen
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow44 View Post
Has anyone tried and sent a case in for a replacement? My 3200mh won't charge on any cable unless pushed hard and to the side.

-Sugardaddy Duncan
Please make sure to contact the company support. We will RMA the case asap.

Arrow44
Old
Thanks Meter 143
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmitrymugen View Post
Please make sure to contact the company support. We will RMA the case asap.
Hahaha I tried to call but no dice, they were not very helpful people and I decided it wasn't worth the time. Still have a $80 hole in my pocket.

dmitrymugen
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow44 View Post
Hahaha I tried to call but no dice, they were not very helpful people and I decided it wasn't worth the time. Still have a $80 hole in my pocket.
I sent you a PM. Make sure to check it.

tjlabais
Old
Thanks Meter 8

DONATE TO ME
Unhappy Disable LED Charging Notification

Any of you guys tried disabling the charging /full charged LED notification so that when you are on your Mugen Power Case, You can still see SMS, Mail LED notifications?

I tried disabling them using Trickster MOD but it just wont stick. After I power on, The LED goes back on to normal settings.
HTC Glacier / Cloudfone Excite 400dx / HTC One X / Samsung Galaxy Note II LTE N7105 / Samsung Galaxy Young

trungkyanh
Old
Thanks Meter 0
up up

Tags
extended battery, htc, mugen power, one x at&t, one xl