Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,740,667 Members 49,480 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Some CleanROM Inheritance issues / questions

Tip us?

primaleph
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 12
Default Some CleanROM Inheritance issues / questions

I may have posted this in the wrong forum before, but I think this may be the right one, so here goes.

If I want to remove the version of Hulu+ that's included with CROMI and try a new one, where is it installed? I can't seem to find it to delete it. Also, would this be a really bad idea, and if so, why?

Gallery has been crashing on me every time I try to set my wallpaper. Is this a known issue? Is there anything I can do to fix it?

buhohitr
Old
Thanks Meter 1491
Quote:
Originally Posted by primaleph View Post
I may have posted this in the wrong forum before, but I think this may be the right one, so here goes.

If I want to remove the version of Hulu+ that's included with CROMI and try a new one, where is it installed? I can't seem to find it to delete it. Also, would this be a really bad idea, and if so, why?

Gallery has been crashing on me every time I try to set my wallpaper. Is this a known issue? Is there anything I can do to fix it?
Your device is unlocked, so the new Hulu+ version won't work. If you want to watch Hulu+, the old hacked version is the only version will work with Hulu+. Also you could use "Wondershare" a third party app, to watch Hulu+. For Gallery, go into settings -> apps-> and clear data, then reboot see if that will fixed it!