FORUMS

Google No Longer Sending Calendar SMS Notifications

In a not entirely surprising move, Google announced that it’s putting an … more

Enable Multi-Window Mode on M Developer Preview

What was not mentioned in yeterday’s keynote was Android M’s multi-window … more

I/O Summary: Google Cardboard Virtual Reality

One year ago, Google introduced cardboard. Amazingly enough, that was all it took to fire … more

Android M Preview Images – XDA TV

Android M preview images are available. That and much more news is covered by Jordan when he … more

[Root & Bootloader Unlock] Docomo Optimus G

Thanks Meter: 10,736
 
By jcase, Forum Moderator / Senior Recognized Developer - Taco Vendor on 11th January 2013, 09:14 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
2nd February 2013, 02:21 AM |#61  
Member
Ho Chi Minh
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by germes81m

I don't know but I removed almost all programs from docomo.

Sent from my L-01E using xda premium

I remembered u ask the NFC app, it is NFC Easy Connect https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ny.easyconnect.
The app said my phone is enable with NFC. I tried with my friend S3 but it cant work. My mistake.
 
 
2nd February 2013, 05:04 AM |#62  
germes81m's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
More
Re: [Root & Bootloader Unlock] Docomo Optimus G
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonntl

I remembered u ask the NFC app, it is NFC Easy Connect https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ny.easyconnect.
The app said my phone is enable with NFC. I tried with my friend S3 but it cant work. My mistake.

Yes its mistake, you check NFC with other apps like 'Do I have NFC?'
https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ies.doihavenfc

May be Sony Easy Connect not check NFC chip and simple try use it.

Sent from my L-01E using xda premium
3rd February 2013, 08:14 AM |#63  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
hey guys this is my 1st time trying to root a cp and..its also the most safety device, can u post up by step root this device? im lost in it lol~thx
3rd February 2013, 09:28 AM |#64  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
im jammed at the begin, explore all Root V1 and create cmd to excute dat 4 instructions... how to do dat help pls
3rd February 2013, 04:14 PM |#65  
Member
Ho Chi Minh
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimicats

im jammed at the begin, explore all Root V1 and create cmd to excute dat 4 instructions... how to do dat help pls

This is the ADB file - Put it in C:\ , with all the root file you downloaded in this topic.
Open CMD, then input " CD c:\adb "
Attached Files
File Type: zip adb.zip - [Click for QR Code] (203.6 KB, 86 views)
The Following User Says Thank You to demonntl For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th February 2013, 01:04 AM |#66  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Re: [Root & Bootloader Unlock] Docomo Optimus G
Quote:
Originally Posted by demonntl

This is the ADB file - Put it in C:\ , with all the root file you downloaded in this topic.
Open CMD, then input " CD c:\adb "

Omg I'll try again, many thx :thumbup:

Sent from my L-01E using xda premium
15th February 2013, 05:16 PM |#67  
kenzhin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Iloilo CIty
Thanks Meter: 16
 
Donate to Me
More
Re: [Root & Bootloader Unlock] Docomo Optimus G
Hope to have custom roms soon.

Sent from my L-01E using xda premium
26th February 2013, 05:38 PM |#68  
Member
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Re: [Root & Bootloader Unlock] Docomo Optimus G
I found some bug,

-sometime I can't turn on after turn the phone off have to pull battery out.
-take a long time to recharge and hot battery if charge while turn it off.
-poor gps performance(?) this one is the most annoying problem for me, can't lock even i'm standing middle a park with clear sky.

Sent from my L-01E using xda app-developers app
26th February 2013, 05:44 PM |#69  
chadouming's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag On the interwebz
Thanks Meter: 1,696
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrmamon

I found some bug,

-sometime I can't turn on after turn the phone off have to pull battery out.
-take a long time to recharge and hot battery if charge while turn it off.
-poor gps performance(?) this one is the most annoying problem for me, can't lock even i'm standing middle a park with clear sky.

Sent from my L-01E using xda app-developers app

Nothing to do with the purpose of this thread.
26th February 2013, 06:04 PM |#70  
Member
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chadouming

Nothing to do with the purpose of this thread.

I got that problem after root with this method, here is not the place to report?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes