[ROM] [AOSP][LINARO] LIQUIDSMOOTH JellyBean [4.2.1] Beta 3.2.1 [t0lte] » Jan 26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

smokindroid

Oct 16, 2011
What is the state of SPen and wifi calling support on this rom?

If you haven't noticed or read yet, the possibility of getting wifi calling on a aosp rom isn't gonna happen. The spen works but you have to find alternative apps to work with it. Most TW features won't work on aosp roms.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using xda premium

RonnieRuff

May 22, 2010
Austin
What is the state of SPen and wifi calling support on this rom?

Same as all AOSP ROMs. sPen works, the Sammy spen app does not. WiFi calling not supported in AOSP yet. All that said no more flashing to get needed UI mods and it has theme chooser.

Sent By An Idiot With A Phablet!

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

If you haven't noticed or read yet, the possibility of getting wifi calling on a aosp rom isn't gonna happen. The spen works but you have to find alternative apps to work with it. Most TW features won't work on aosp roms.

Never say never. I had WiFi calling on my Nexus 1 and Nexus S both AOSP. But not yet. I never used it though. Never a need.

smokindroid

Oct 16, 2011
Same as all AOSP ROMs. sPen works, the Sammy spen app does not. WiFi calling not supported in AOSP yet. All that said no more flashing to get needed UI mods and it has theme chooser.

---------- Post added at 06:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:14 PM ----------

Never say never. I had WiFi calling on my Nexus 1 and Nexus S both AOSP. But not yet. I never used it though. Never a need.

Hey I didn't say it would "never" happen lol. Most devs just don't find it worth the time to make it work especially since it's a t-mobile only feature. I wouldn't mind wifi calling on aosp either. We should probably get back onto topic also. ... Sorry

votum

Jul 31, 2008
Any word on Bluetooth in here? Bluetooth calling is terribly broken on other 10.1 roms

paddycr

Jan 25, 2012
OnePlus 8T
Any word on Bluetooth in here? Bluetooth calling is terribly broken on other 10.1 roms

I have not tried it on this rom but I would bet it has the same problem. This rom, and all of the other aosp roms are based off cm10.1. If the problem is in cm10.1 it probably will be here. Still, its pretty early days for this and the other aosp roms so I am sure things will be smoothed out soon.

Sent from my TF700T using xda premium

Last edited:

scampos

Dec 18, 2012
Houston

liq0005group1.png

liquidsmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the android open source project.

We are dedicated to providing android users with smooth, stable and fast roms. We start with a fast, and lightweight modified aosp base, and then add the features you crave!

Please feel free to look at and use our code on liquidsmooth github.

we would like to thank cyanogenmod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project. We also extend our gratitude to aokp and xylon for parts of their code that we have incorporated.

A huge shoutout to codeworx and kejar31 for their work on the t0 platform!

Big thanks to kejar31 for his work on the mic fix!

Special thanks to our friends imoseyon and franco for their kernels as well!

while we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

screenshots:

features:

• comprehensive speed enhancements, including linaro -o3
  • customizable lockscreen buttons and sliders
  • chronus clock widget
  • customizable hardware and software keys
  • transparent navbar and status bar
  • customizable navbar ring
  • navigation bar widgets
  • customizable power menu
  • notification power widget
  • customizable quicksettings panel
  • statusbar mods
  • theme engine
  • quiet hours
  • volume rocker music controls
  • full rotation
  • customizable battery and notification light

changelog:
  • added support for wired/wireless headsets simultaneously - cyanogen (steve k)
  • fixes for open source audio hal for linaro compliance - kejar31
  • switched to open source audio hal - codeworx, sbrissen, cm
  • proper graphics overlay lag fix for d2 - cyanogenmod
  • built with official linaro toolchain - nocoast
  • added bluetooth map support - cyanogenmod
  • updated mdp profile for all smdk4412 devices - codeworx
  • gps enhancements for d2 - codeaurora
  • new performance settings - xoomdev
  • goomanager now included - goo.im team
  • latest device tree updates including ril data stability enhancements - liquid0624
  • usb otg added - brewcrewfoo
  • removed accidental nova prime - liquid0624
  • added gtalk copy paste - credit teambamf
  • fixed mako anykernel support - nocoast
  • fixed ramdisk issues - liquid0624
  • added in depth linaro optimizations inlcuding gcc 4.7, compiling the rom in full -o3 etc - steve spear, liquid0624, nocoast
  • added i9300/n7100 support back - nocoast
  • fixed nexus10 navbar bug - steve spear
  • added absolute download paths to all downloads - jbirdvegas
  • an insane number of system optimizations (really truly insane)
  • fixed various boot issues with nexus devices - nocoast/liquid0624
  • full goomanager functionality
  • and much much more!

first time installing a 4.2 based aosp rom to your galaxy note 2 lte, or coming from another rom:
- read known issues ans faqs
- flash the latest official clockworkmod-recovery
- copy gapps and liquid zips to your sdcard
- boot into recovery
- flash liquid zip from sdcard
- flash gapps zip from sdcard
- after flashing liquid and gapps do a data wipe / factory reset (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
- reboot
- don't restore system data using titanium backup!
- restoring apps + data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!

liq0001group5copy.png

join us on these social media channels to keep yourself up-to-date on all the latest liquid news, updates, contests, and more!

liq0003group4.png

downloads of our liquidsmooth can be found on our goo.im page or in the goomanager app. You can find us by browsing to liquidsmooth or by searching for compatible roms for your device. Just about any google apps package for jb 2.1 should work, though we've provided a link below if needed. Suggested gapps are linked right in goomanager as well. Goomanager will now notify you of upcoming liquidsmooth updates as well!

If downloading via the goo.im page, please be sure to know which device you are using prior to downloading. all files are listed according to the specific device code name. We cannot be responsible for what happens if the wrong files are flashed to your device! we recommend using the goomanager app and searching for a compatible rom if you are unsure.

please verify that the device listed on the download links below is your device. Do not flash any files if the device does not match!!!

download: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth/t0lte

main liquidsmooth page: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth

extras: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth/extras - wallpapers, alternative sms, alternative camera, international keyboard apk, and more...

Gapps: http://goo.gl/ggq0i

goomanager: http://goo.gl/zpe9d

liq0002group5.png

liquid0624

liquidzgrl

nocoast

winner00

toxicthunder \m/

dg4prez

liq0000group5copy2.png

like our work?

Many hours have been spent bringing you this release.
You may show your appreciation and support for our project by considering a small donation.

outstanding!!

cajunflavoredbob

May 1, 2010
Your Basement
I have an issue that isn't listed. Can anyone help me? My phone is too fast. I can't get used to the lack of lag. Data speeds are off the charts. I miss having stutter between screen transitions and waiting for hours to look at a picture online. What can I do?!

scampos

Dec 18, 2012
Houston
Photosphere

liq0005group1.png

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.

We are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms. We start with a fast, and lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!

Please feel free to look at and use our code on LiquidSmooth GitHub.

We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project. We also extend our gratitude to AOKP and Xylon for parts of their code that we have incorporated.

Big thanks to Kejar31 for his work on the mic fix!

Special thanks to our friends Imoseyon and Franco for their kernels as well!

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

Screenshots:

Features:

• Comprehensive speed enhancements, including Linaro -O3
  • Customizable lockscreen buttons and sliders
  • Chronus clock widget
  • Customizable hardware and software keys
  • Transparent navbar and status bar
  • Customizable navbar ring
  • Navigation bar widgets
  • Customizable power menu
  • Notification power widget
  • Customizable quicksettings panel
  • Statusbar mods
  • Theme engine
  • Quiet hours
  • Volume rocker music controls
  • Full Rotation
  • Customizable battery and notification light

Changelog:
  • Added support for wired/wireless headsets simultaneously - Cyanogen (Steve K)
  • Fixes for Open Source Audio Hal for Linaro compliance - Kejar31
  • Switched to Open Source Audio Hal - Codeworx, Sbrissen, CM
  • Proper graphics overlay lag fix for D2 - CyanogenMod
  • Built with official Linaro toolchain - Nocoast
  • Added Bluetooth MAP support - CyanogenMod
  • updated MDP profile for all smdk4412 devices - Codeworx
  • GPS Enhancements for d2 - CodeAurora
  • New Performance Settings - xoomdev
  • GooManager now included - goo.im team
  • Latest device tree updates including RIL data stability enhancements - liquid0624
  • USB OTG Added - brewcrewfoo
  • Removed accidental Nova Prime - liquid0624
  • Added Gtalk Copy Paste - Credit TeamBamf
  • Fixed mako ANYkernel support - nocoast
  • Fixed ramdisk issues - liquid0624
  • Added in depth linaro optimizations Inlcuding gcc 4.7, compiling the ROM in full -O3 etc - Steve Spear, Liquid0624, nocoast
  • Added i9300/n7100 Support back - nocoast
  • Fixed Nexus10 NavBar Bug - Steve Spear
  • Added absolute download paths to all downloads - JbirdVegas
  • An Insane number of system optimizations (really truly insane)
  • Fixed various boot issues with nexus devices - nocoast/liquid0624
  • Full goomanager functionality
  • And Much Much MORE!

First time installing a 4.2 based AOSP ROM to your Galaxy Note 2 LTE, or coming from another ROM:
- Read known issues ans FAQs
- Flash the latest official ClockworkMod-Recovery
- Copy GApps and Liquid ZIPs to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash Liquid zip from SDCard
- Flash GApps zip from SDCard
- AFTER FLASHING LIQUID AND GAPPS DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
- Reboot
- Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
- Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!

liq0001group5copy.png

Join us on these Social Media Channels to keep yourself up-to-date on all the latest Liquid news, updates, contests, and more!

liq0003group4.png

Downloads of our LiquidSmooth can be found on our goo.im page or in the goomanager app. You can find us by browsing to liquidsmooth or by searching for compatible roms for your device. Just about any Google Apps package for JB 2.1 should work, though we've provided a link below if needed. Suggested GApps are linked right in goomanager as well. Goomanager will now notify you of upcoming LiquidSmooth updates as well!

If downloading via the goo.im page, please be sure to know which device you are using prior to downloading. All files are listed according to the specific device code name. We cannot be responsible for what happens if the wrong files are flashed to your device! We recommend using the goomanager app and searching for a compatible rom if you are unsure.

Please verify that the device listed on the download links below is your device. Do not flash any files if the device does not match!!!

Download: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth/t0lte

Main LiquidSmooth Page: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth

Extras: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth/extras - Wallpapers, alternative SMS, alternative camera, international keyboard APK, and more...

GApps: http://goo.gl/GgQ0i

Goomanager: http://goo.gl/zpE9D

liq0002group5.png

Liquid0624

Liquidzgrl

nocoast

Winner00

ToxicThunder \m/

DG4Prez

liq0000group5copy2.png

Like our work?

You may show your appreciation and support for our project by considering a small donation.

Question, will I get bugs if I flash a file that contains photosphere camera? e.g. 4.2Camera_t04.zip

Thanks!

scampos

Dec 18, 2012
Houston
GREAT ROM!

Hey guys,

I flashed this ROM last night, and it was just that, smooth. I love every feature it had to offer. The only thing though, is that I'm a photo-phanatic and love to take those Photo Sphere pictures. I noticed this ROM didn't have it. Will it have in future updates, or do you know of any particular files that can be flashed? Thanks!

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

It works fine....

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

Your camera had PhotoSphere? Hmm. Wow, mines didn't. Just the following:

- Camera
- Video
- Panorama

Should I try re-flashing file again? I only flashed once to take the tour, and restored to my original rom. Thanks!

RonnieRuff

May 22, 2010
Austin
Hey guys,

I flashed this ROM last night, and it was just that, smooth. I love every feature it had to offer. The only thing though, is that I'm a photo-phanatic and love to take those Photo Sphere pictures. I noticed this ROM didn't have it. Will it have in future updates, or do you know of any particular files that can be flashed? Thanks!

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

Your camera had PhotoSphere? Hmm. Wow, mines didn't. Just the following:

- Camera
- Video
- Panorama

Should I try re-flashing file again? I only flashed once to take the tour, and restored to my original rom. Thanks!

It does not have that feature.

tekkiegrrl

Jun 23, 2012
Sweet rom but couple of issues

Loved the speed and tweaks but the camera and gallery keep FC (yes I used the recommended gapps) and speakerphone audio was choppy. Can't wait till the kinks are worked out.

mojorisin7178

So I saw on FB that team liquid split up. I was wondering what is going to happen with this rom? Will liquid keep it up or is it discontinued? And I dont know if you would know this but will team carbon be making a rom for this device? I wish all parties the best of luck and I hope that team liquid are able to make some new connections so that we can have a liquid rom and a carbon rom as well. ( the m ore the better I say)

Gack69

Nov 30, 2011
Louisville
Sorry to hear this. Of the AOSP ROMs I had tried out, this was my favorite :( I hope someone picks it up or rebrands it. Other than a handful of minor things, this was almost good enough for me to use as a DD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

liq0005group1.png

LiquidSmooth is an aftermarket firmware based on the Android Open Source Project.

We are dedicated to providing Android users with smooth, stable and fast Roms. We start with a fast, and lightweight modified AOSP base, and then add the features you crave!

Please feel free to look at and use our code on LiquidSmooth GitHub.

We would like to thank CyanogenMod for their device trees, framework/settings mods and their code that was incorporated into this project. We also extend our gratitude to AOKP and Xylon for parts of their code that we have incorporated.

Big thanks to Kejar31 for his work on the mic fix!

Special thanks to our friends Imoseyon and Franco for their kernels as well!

While we make every effort to test these builds as much as possible, we are not responsible for anything that may happen to your device, family, pets, or perception of reality. We ask that you do your part to know your device and know how to recover from problems before you flash!

Screenshots:

Features:

• Comprehensive speed enhancements, including Linaro -O3
    • Customizable lockscreen buttons and sliders
    • Chronus clock widget
    • Customizable hardware and software keys
    • Transparent navbar and status bar
    • Customizable navbar ring
    • Navigation bar widgets
    • Customizable power menu
    • Notification power widget
    • Customizable quicksettings panel
    • Statusbar mods
    • Theme engine
    • Quiet hours
    • Volume rocker music controls
    • Full Rotation
    • Customizable battery and notification light

Changelog:
    • Added support for wired/wireless headsets simultaneously - Cyanogen (Steve K)
    • Fixes for Open Source Audio Hal for Linaro compliance - Kejar31
    • Switched to Open Source Audio Hal - Codeworx, Sbrissen, CM
    • Proper graphics overlay lag fix for D2 - CyanogenMod
    • Built with official Linaro toolchain - Nocoast
    • Added Bluetooth MAP support - CyanogenMod
    • updated MDP profile for all smdk4412 devices - Codeworx
    • GPS Enhancements for d2 - CodeAurora
    • New Performance Settings - xoomdev
    • GooManager now included - goo.im team
    • Latest device tree updates including RIL data stability enhancements - liquid0624
    • USB OTG Added - brewcrewfoo
    • Removed accidental Nova Prime - liquid0624
    • Added Gtalk Copy Paste - Credit TeamBamf
    • Fixed mako ANYkernel support - nocoast
    • Fixed ramdisk issues - liquid0624
    • Added in depth linaro optimizations Inlcuding gcc 4.7, compiling the ROM in full -O3 etc - Steve Spear, Liquid0624, nocoast
    • Added i9300/n7100 Support back - nocoast
    • Fixed Nexus10 NavBar Bug - Steve Spear
    • Added absolute download paths to all downloads - JbirdVegas
    • An Insane number of system optimizations (really truly insane)
    • Fixed various boot issues with nexus devices - nocoast/liquid0624
    • Full goomanager functionality
    • And Much Much MORE!

First time installing a 4.2 based AOSP ROM to your Galaxy Note 2 LTE, or coming from another ROM:
    - Read known issues ans FAQs
    - Flash the latest official ClockworkMod-Recovery
    - Copy GApps and Liquid ZIPs to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash Liquid zip from SDCard
    - Flash GApps zip from SDCard
    - AFTER FLASHING LIQUID AND GAPPS DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
    - Reboot
    - Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
    - Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!

liq0001group5copy.png

Join us on these Social Media Channels to keep yourself up-to-date on all the latest Liquid news, updates, contests, and more!

liq0003group4.png

Downloads of our LiquidSmooth can be found on our goo.im page or in the goomanager app. You can find us by browsing to liquidsmooth or by searching for compatible roms for your device. Just about any Google Apps package for JB 2.1 should work, though we've provided a link below if needed. Suggested GApps are linked right in goomanager as well. Goomanager will now notify you of upcoming LiquidSmooth updates as well!

If downloading via the goo.im page, please be sure to know which device you are using prior to downloading. All files are listed according to the specific device code name. We cannot be responsible for what happens if the wrong files are flashed to your device! We recommend using the goomanager app and searching for a compatible rom if you are unsure.

Please verify that the device listed on the download links below is your device. Do not flash any files if the device does not match!!!

Download: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth/t0lte

Main LiquidSmooth Page: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth

Extras: http://goo.im/devs/liquidsmooth/extras - Wallpapers, alternative SMS, alternative camera, international keyboard APK, and more...

GApps: http://goo.gl/GgQ0i

Goomanager: http://goo.gl/zpE9D

liq0002group5.png

Liquid0624

Liquidzgrl

nocoast

Winner00

ToxicThunder \m/

DG4Prez

liq0000group5copy2.png

Like our work?

3.1 is now posted.
    Question, will I get bugs if I flash a file that contains photosphere camera? e.g. 4.2Camera_t04.zip

Thanks!

Good question. Do a nandroid and see. And please god do not quote the entire OP just to ask a two line question

We've pulled all beta3 downloads for the moment. Somehow Nova Prime ended up mixed into the build, rather than Nova Free. Obviously this is completely unacceptable so please bear with us while we refresh our builds and get Beta 3.1 out to you as soon as possible. We'll also be incorporating the latest device tree fixes as some very new and interesting ones have entered the scene today.

Team Liquid would also like to extend our sincere apologies to TeslaCoil Software and ask all of you to support their work.
    Just so everyone knows I am the new maintainer for liquidsmooth the GSM Note 2's.

Sent from my JunkWiz Galaxy Note 2