FORUMS

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Fast and stable rom?

3rd February 2013, 05:02 PM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
HI,i search for a stable and possibly fast rom. It's no important for me the android version, i prefer a fast old version the a slower but newer.
Someone can tell me some good rom? i don't search the best,i know that there isn't the best rom, i need only a CM7/9/10 fast and stable,beacause Now with the CM9 by tytuning i have a lot of problem
 
 
3rd February 2013, 05:22 PM |#2  
Kameirus's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Red Bluff, California
Thanks Meter: 2,349
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansem

HI,i search for a stable and possibly fast rom. It's no important for me the android version, i prefer a fast old version the a slower but newer.
Someone can tell me some good rom? i don't search the best,i know that there isn't the best rom, i need only a CM7/9/10 fast and stable,beacause Now with the CM9 by tytuning i have a lot of problem

stop posting this damn whats the best rom crap
everything you just posted has been asked and answered many many times

learn to search or sign out of XDA and dont return
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kameirus For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd February 2013, 05:24 PM |#3  
dohcvtec's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Warwick, RI
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansem

HI,i search for a stable and possibly fast rom. It's no important for me the android version, i prefer a fast old version the a slower but newer.
Someone can tell me some good rom? i don't search the best,i know that there isn't the best rom, i need only a CM7/9/10 fast and stable,beacause Now with the CM9 by tytuning i have a lot of problem

Well it depends what exactly you want. For example you can try this one:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1316632
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1256423
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1434860

I tried these roms and I am happy with them. Works fast, didn't have any problems with anything. I just give you example of a roms which you can try.
3rd February 2013, 05:37 PM |#4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dohcvtec

Well it depends what exactly you want. For example you can try this one:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1316632
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1256423
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1434860

I tried these roms and I am happy with them. Works fast, didn't have any problems with anything. I just give you example of a roms which you can try.

with the third i have a lot of problem: system crash every time that i install an app,and sometime i lost the data of the app.

I preferi the cm's rom beacause for my experience all sense roms are a lot slower than cm
3rd February 2013, 06:02 PM |#5  
Marvlesz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Saudi Arabia
Thanks Meter: 744
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansem

with the third i have a lot of problem: system crash every time that i install an app,and sometime i lost the data of the app.

I preferi the cm's rom beacause for my experience all sense roms are a lot slower than cm

EXACTLY!!

You see! He tried recommending you the best and most stable 3 roms of all from his opinion, yet you liked NONE of them. Your "preferences" are different from everyone else's. He likes sense, you don't. He didn't have crashes on tytung's ics, you did. He thinks Sense is fancy and wonderful, you think it's slow and buggy.

It was your fault for making this thread in the first place. That's why the "best rom", "most stable", "fastest rom" ... etc threads are despised and hated.

I suggest you read Kameirus's post and you will understand what I mean. (if you haven't already).
Last edited by Marvlesz; 3rd February 2013 at 06:06 PM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marvlesz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd February 2013, 06:16 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvlesz

EXACTLY!!

You see! He tried recommending you the best and most stable 3 roms of all from his opinion, yet you liked NONE of them. Your "preferences" are different from everyone else's. He likes sense, you don't. He didn't have crashes on tytung's ics, you did. He thinks Sense is fancy and wonderful, you think it's slow and buggy.

It was your fault for making this thread in the first place. That's why the "best rom", "most stable", "fastest rom" ... etc threads are despised and hated.

I suggest you read Kameirus's post and you will understand what I mean. (if you haven't already).

the problem is that i don't have many time,so i can't try every rom in this forum. So i must ask and try only the rom that has been considered the best :/
i know all you said,but not all have the time and knowledge to understand what's the best rom only reading the first post of every rom
3rd February 2013, 06:40 PM |#7  
Marvlesz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Saudi Arabia
Thanks Meter: 744
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansem

the problem is that i don't have many time,so i can't try every rom in this forum. So i must ask and try only the rom that has been considered the best :/
i know all you said,but not all have the time and knowledge to understand what's the best rom only reading the first post of every rom

Then stick to windows mobile.
The Following User Says Thank You to Marvlesz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd February 2013, 06:57 PM |#8  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 1,083
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansem

the problem is that i don't have many time,so i can't try every rom in this forum. So i must ask and try only the rom that has been considered the best :/
i know all you said,but not all have the time and knowledge to understand what's the best rom only reading the first post of every rom

Hey, what's the best colour?
What's the best food?
What's the best phone?
What's the best song?
What's the best movie?
What's the best car?

OH WAIT, YOU CAN'T ANSWER BECAUSE IT'S AN OPINION BASED QUESTION!

Seriously, I'm getting really tired of these best ROM threads. There is no correct answer, and yet you people still create them. All that happens is that they're closed by a mod or they turn into 10 post spam threads where new users open old threads to post questions in the dev forums. If you just wanted the ROM most people use then why not look at the thread view count and post count?

To quote PG101 (I think) 'coming to XDA and asking for the best ROM is like going into a bar full of drunks and asking what's the best drink'.

I wouldn't have posted this if you had admitted in post #6 that you're wrong through Marvlesz and Kameirus's pure logic, but you've somehow tried to justify posting an idiotic question which is quite annoying.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nigeldg For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th February 2013, 11:26 AM |#9  
Junior Member
Flag HeNan PingDingShan
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Talking
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansem

HI,i search for a stable and possibly fast rom. It's no important for me the android version, i prefer a fast old version the a slower but newer.
Someone can tell me some good rom? i don't search the best,i know that there isn't the best rom, i need only a CM7/9/10 fast and stable,beacause Now with the CM9 by tytuning i have a lot of problem

you can use this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1256423
4th February 2013, 01:22 PM |#10  
Marvlesz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Saudi Arabia
Thanks Meter: 744
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever-Never

you can use this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1256423

Spamming for 10 posts? Please do it somewhere else.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes