XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Fast and stable rom?

Tip us?

Ansem
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Default Fast and stable rom?

HI,i search for a stable and possibly fast rom. It's no important for me the android version, i prefer a fast old version the a slower but newer.
Someone can tell me some good rom? i don't search the best,i know that there isn't the best rom, i need only a CM7/9/10 fast and stable,beacause Now with the CM9 by tytuning i have a lot of problem

Kameirus
Old
Thanks Meter 2122

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansem View Post
HI,i search for a stable and possibly fast rom. It's no important for me the android version, i prefer a fast old version the a slower but newer.
Someone can tell me some good rom? i don't search the best,i know that there isn't the best rom, i need only a CM7/9/10 fast and stable,beacause Now with the CM9 by tytuning i have a lot of problem
stop posting this damn whats the best rom crap
everything you just posted has been asked and answered many many times

learn to search or sign out of XDA and dont return
Please Use the Links below to ask questions and support for Pixeldroid roms

Q&A/T for [Dec 31,2013][KK4.4.2][PixelDroid AOKP ROM][Unofficial][Source Compile]

Q&A/T for [Dez 29,2013][JB4.3.1][PixelDroid SLIM ROM][Unofficial][Source Compile]

Rom [Jan 07/2014][KK4.4.2][PixelDroid CARBON ROM][Unofficial][Source Compile]
Kokotas black lk 1.5.1.9
4ext recovery
HSPL 3.03
sys part 500
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kameirus For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

dohcvtec
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Well it depends what exactly you want. For example you can try this one:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1316632
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1256423
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1434860

I tried these roms and I am happy with them. Works fast, didn't have any problems with anything. I just give you example of a roms which you can try.
NexusHD2-JellyBean-4.1.2-CM10 V1.4a [NativeSD]; HSPL 2.08; ROM 3.14.405.2; Radio 2.15.50.14;
Windows Phone 7.10.8862.144

Ansem
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by dohcvtec View Post
Well it depends what exactly you want. For example you can try this one:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1316632
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1256423
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1434860

I tried these roms and I am happy with them. Works fast, didn't have any problems with anything. I just give you example of a roms which you can try.
with the third i have a lot of problem: system crash every time that i install an app,and sometime i lost the data of the app.

I preferi the cm's rom beacause for my experience all sense roms are a lot slower than cm

Marvlesz
Old
(Last edited by Marvlesz; 3rd February 2013 at 06:06 PM.)
Thanks Meter 724
Quote:
with the third i have a lot of problem: system crash every time that i install an app,and sometime i lost the data of the app.

I preferi the cm's rom beacause for my experience all sense roms are a lot slower than cm
EXACTLY!!

You see! He tried recommending you the best and most stable 3 roms of all from his opinion, yet you liked NONE of them. Your "preferences" are different from everyone else's. He likes sense, you don't. He didn't have crashes on tytung's ics, you did. He thinks Sense is fancy and wonderful, you think it's slow and buggy.

It was your fault for making this thread in the first place. That's why the "best rom", "most stable", "fastest rom" ... etc threads are despised and hated.

I suggest you read Kameirus's post and you will understand what I mean. (if you haven't already).
Do you have a question about the HD2 ? Ask it here for an instant response.

nexus⁴: Stock 4.4 rooted & xposed.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Marvlesz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ansem
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvlesz View Post
EXACTLY!!

You see! He tried recommending you the best and most stable 3 roms of all from his opinion, yet you liked NONE of them. Your "preferences" are different from everyone else's. He likes sense, you don't. He didn't have crashes on tytung's ics, you did. He thinks Sense is fancy and wonderful, you think it's slow and buggy.

It was your fault for making this thread in the first place. That's why the "best rom", "most stable", "fastest rom" ... etc threads are despised and hated.

I suggest you read Kameirus's post and you will understand what I mean. (if you haven't already).
the problem is that i don't have many time,so i can't try every rom in this forum. So i must ask and try only the rom that has been considered the best :/
i know all you said,but not all have the time and knowledge to understand what's the best rom only reading the first post of every rom

Marvlesz
Old
Thanks Meter 724
Quote:
the problem is that i don't have many time,so i can't try every rom in this forum. So i must ask and try only the rom that has been considered the best :/
i know all you said,but not all have the time and knowledge to understand what's the best rom only reading the first post of every rom
Then stick to windows mobile.

The Following User Says Thank You to Marvlesz For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Nigeldg
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1077
Quote:
Hey, what's the best colour?
What's the best food?
What's the best phone?
What's the best song?
What's the best movie?
What's the best car?

OH WAIT, YOU CAN'T ANSWER BECAUSE IT'S AN OPINION BASED QUESTION!

Seriously, I'm getting really tired of these best ROM threads. There is no correct answer, and yet you people still create them. All that happens is that they're closed by a mod or they turn into 10 post spam threads where new users open old threads to post questions in the dev forums. If you just wanted the ROM most people use then why not look at the thread view count and post count?

To quote PG101 (I think) 'coming to XDA and asking for the best ROM is like going into a bar full of drunks and asking what's the best drink'.

I wouldn't have posted this if you had admitted in post #6 that you're wrong through Marvlesz and Kameirus's pure logic, but you've somehow tried to justify posting an idiotic question which is quite annoying.
Primary device: Nexus 4 running Paranoidandroid
Ultimate Nexus 4 Root guide

Secondary device: HTC HD2 running NexusHD2 JB
How to be a new user, and not a noob - Some people REALLY need to read this!
How to flash an HD2 with NAND Android
A guide to all of the terms for the HD2
Android 4.2 keyboard and Camera!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nigeldg For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Ever-Never
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
you can use this http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1256423

Marvlesz
Old
Thanks Meter 724
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ever-Never View Post
Spamming for 10 posts? Please do it somewhere else.