Post Reply

[ROM] [Nov 1][4.3.1][SmoothROM v5.3]Smoothest ROM-Deodex-Zipalign-Tablet UI-Stable

OP jamesst20

3rd February 2013, 02:38 PM   |  #3131  
Dean1650's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Webster
Thanks Meter: 154
 
406 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][Jan 13][4.2.1] SmoothROM v4.3-Smoothest ROM-Deodex-Zipalign-Tablet UI-Stabl
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzleDiz

Slow down lil dude, you don't need to do all this lol. It's not you or the rom, it's a problem with SU atm.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

I pretty much came to that conclusion after looking at logcats. Wouldn't have gone this deap if I didn't like the rom. Sorry if I said something I shouldnt have or scared anyone away. This IS a great rom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Dean1650 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd February 2013, 05:49 PM   |  #3132  
GiantsFan91's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag NY
Thanks Meter: 12
 
294 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2008
More
Can I flash invert gapps? I can't find invert gapps.
3rd February 2013, 05:57 PM   |  #3133  
FizzleDiz's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Orlando
Thanks Meter: 109
 
355 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][Jan 13][4.2.1] SmoothROM v4.3-Smoothest ROM-Deodex-Zipalign-Tablet UI-Stabl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean1650

I pretty much came to that conclusion after looking at logcats. Wouldn't have gone this deap if I didn't like the rom. Sorry if I said something I shouldnt have or scared anyone away. This IS a great rom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium

Nah bro, you didn't say anything wrong. I was just trying to catch ya before you spent more time on the issue lol. The recent SU updates have made it kinda wonky. I'm holding off on updating for a bit.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to FizzleDiz For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd February 2013, 08:37 PM   |  #3134  
Dean1650's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Webster
Thanks Meter: 154
 
406 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][Jan 13][4.2.1] SmoothROM v4.3-Smoothest ROM-Deodex-Zipalign-Tablet UI-Stabl
Quote:
Originally Posted by FizzleDiz

Nah bro, you didn't say anything wrong. I was just trying to catch ya before you spent more time on the issue lol. The recent SU updates have made it kinda wonky. I'm holding off on updating for a bit.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Took the time to reflash the ROM. It comes with v.99 SU. Tested and NO root access problems. For anyone having the problem, don't take the upgrade to v1.0. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Dean1650 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
3rd February 2013, 09:19 PM   |  #3135  
jcurley's Avatar
Senior Member
Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 73
 
660 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Re: [ROM][Jan 13][4.2.1] SmoothROM v4.3-Smoothest ROM-Deodex-Zipalign-Tablet UI-Stabl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dean1650

Took the time to reflash the ROM. It comes with v.99 SU. Tested and NO root access problems. For anyone having the problem, don't take the upgrade to v1.0. Thanks for the help.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Is it just the ROM, cause my 1.04 works fine on another ROM?

Sent from N7 running Cleanrom 3.0 w/ LK
3rd February 2013, 10:01 PM   |  #3136  
azoller1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Lenexa
Thanks Meter: 1,637
 
1,765 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
Donate to Me
More
what files did you edit in the systemui.apk to fix the issues for the notification fc issues? i think cm changed their files so your tab ui wont work for the newest nightlies, thanks in advance
3rd February 2013, 10:30 PM   |  #3137  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 93
 
846 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
Re: [ROM][Jan 13][4.2.1] SmoothROM v4.3-Smoothest ROM-Deodex-Zipalign-Tablet UI-Stabl
I lost root when I installed this

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium
3rd February 2013, 10:34 PM   |  #3138  
Dean1650's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Webster
Thanks Meter: 154
 
406 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2012
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][Jan 13][4.2.1] SmoothROM v4.3-Smoothest ROM-Deodex-Zipalign-Tablet UI-Stabl
Quote:
Originally Posted by blankit

I lost root when I installed this

Sent from my Nexus 7 using xda premium

Read backwards from here and you might find out why.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Dean1650 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th February 2013, 05:53 AM   |  #3139  
jamesst20's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,127
 
1,502 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2012
Donate to Me
Re: [ROM][Jan 13][4.2.1] SmoothROM v4.3-Smoothest ROM-Deodex-Zipalign-Tablet UI-Stabl
Quote:
Originally Posted by azoller1

what files did you edit in the systemui.apk to fix the issues for the notification fc issues? i think cm changed their files so your tab ui wont work for the newest nightlies, thanks in advance

Here https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...3e57b054163fcb is the commit that broke tablet ui. DateView.java line #91.

By the way I'm working on SmoothROM next release Might be for the end of this week if my bandwidth isn't overloaded

Envoyé depuis mon Nexus 7 avec Tapatalk
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to jamesst20 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th February 2013, 10:33 AM   |  #3140  
Senior Member
Flag Aiea
Thanks Meter: 35
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2012
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesst20

Here https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...3e57b054163fcb is the commit that broke tablet ui. DateView.java line #91.

By the way I'm working on SmoothROM next release Might be for the end of this week if my bandwidth isn't overloaded

Envoyé depuis mon Nexus 7 avec Tapatalk

Sounds good, I can't wait! It still amazes me how stable, simple and SMOOTH this ROM is.


The Following User Says Thank You to WangLung For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Nexus 7 Android Development by ThreadRank