Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[ROM] [MOAR] [MD4] v6.0 / CrazyModz / On the Fly Theme / Moved on to 4.3 [11.02.13]

OP rompnit

4th February 2013, 09:14 PM   |  #631  
MontyPyFly's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Golden CO
Thanks Meter: 1,219
 
573 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
1.5 Previews updated
The new Puldown Backgrounds in Ver 1.5 have been uploaded to the Morphology Preview site.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...8#post36047188
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to MontyPyFly For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2013, 01:36 AM   |  #632  
stricklerjosh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag High Point
Thanks Meter: 98
 
2,577 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Re: [ROM][nOObz] Mother Of All ROMs // Morphology // Aroma // INSANE Clock Mod // Ink
Has anyone used the new modem? If so did you flash the cwm zip or use the Odin tar file?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
5th February 2013, 01:41 AM   |  #633  
Naddict's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag 28.2S, 92.1W
Thanks Meter: 13,817
 
8,467 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by stricklerjosh

Has anyone used the new modem? If so did you flash the cwm zip or use the Odin tar file?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app


Yes, and I used the flashable ....found here ... http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390288116658472292
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Naddict For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2013, 01:48 AM   |  #634  
imaconeheadXD's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New York
Thanks Meter: 983
 
855 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][nOObz] Mother Of All ROMs // Morphology // Aroma // INSANE Clock Mod // Ink
Quote:
Originally Posted by stricklerjosh

Has anyone used the new modem? If so did you flash the cwm zip or use the Odin tar file?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Yup, flashed the zip, and idk if it's been because of tower work or the modem (or both) but the day after flashing I finally get 4g, and 3g more than doubled in speed

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
The Following User Says Thank You to imaconeheadXD For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2013, 02:22 AM   |  #635  
stricklerjosh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag High Point
Thanks Meter: 98
 
2,577 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2010
More
Re: [ROM][nOObz] Mother Of All ROMs // Morphology // Aroma // INSANE Clock Mod // Ink
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naddict

Yes, and I used the flashable ....found here ... http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=9390288116658472292

Worked like a charm. Thanks!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app
5th February 2013, 03:41 AM   |  #636  
sinisin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 379
 
1,023 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Re: [ROM][nOObz] Mother Of All ROMs // Morphology // Aroma // INSANE Clock Mod // Ink
debuggerd.bin has been asking for root permissions. Can anyone tell me why? Or what exactly debuggerd.bin does? I've never seen this on any ROM but this one. Which is why I am posting this here. debuggerd.bin is part of the root file system as far as I can tell. But that's all I've been able to muster up about it.

Sent from my SIII
5th February 2013, 03:42 AM   |  #637  
Evo_Shift's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 377
 
1,994 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Re: [ROM][nOObz] Mother Of All ROMs // Morphology // Aroma // INSANE Clock Mod // Ink
Quote:
Originally Posted by stricklerjosh

Has anyone used the new modem? If so did you flash the cwm zip or use the Odin tar file?

Sent from my SPH-L710 using xda app-developers app

Yeah I flashed the zip using twrp. Don't notice any difference.
5th February 2013, 03:47 AM   |  #638  
sinisin's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Denver
Thanks Meter: 379
 
1,023 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Re: [ROM][nOObz] Mother Of All ROMs // Morphology // Aroma // INSANE Clock Mod // Ink
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinisin

debuggerd.bin has been asking for root permissions. Can anyone tell me why? Or what exactly debuggerd.bin does? I've never seen this on any ROM but this one. Which is why I am posting this here. debuggerd.bin is part of the root file system as far as I can tell. But that's all I've been able to muster up about it.

Sent from my SIII

Its permission requests were about iptables and stuff, could it be related to an app like Andguard or Secdroid or something? It asked after a reboot for permission fixes. I set it to log in SuperSU and rebooted. It did not use root permissions upon second reboot.

Sent from my SIII
Last edited by sinisin; 5th February 2013 at 03:50 AM.
5th February 2013, 03:52 AM   |  #639  
rompnit's Avatar
OP Recognized Contributor / Themer
Flag Granger, IN
Thanks Meter: 17,676
 
2,898 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
Donate to Me
More
Anyone looking for the latest greatest Morphology? Here's one built for MOAR just to hold you over
Changes include:
  • 30 Wasabi themes included now!
  • Added more framework backgrounds - 26 total now
  • Added a few more custom batteries, additional toggles(74 sets now!), settings icons
  • Made the installer uglier, but removing the 'ini_set force colorspace' seems to have fixed the back button issue
  • Added a transparent MMS background (Background #5) installed if you theme MMS of framework. Allows Framework BGs to show in MMS
  • Change framework style now w/o selecting a whole framework theme
  • More that I can't remember...

Grab it here :http://d-h.st/7Ah Enjoy!
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to rompnit For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2013, 03:55 AM   |  #640  
Senior Member
Flag Colonial Heights,VA
Thanks Meter: 1,088
 
2,706 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
More
Re: [ROM][nOObz] Mother Of All ROMs // Morphology // Aroma // INSANE Clock Mod // Ink
Quote:
Originally Posted by rompnit

Anyone looking for the latest greatest Morphology? Here's one built for MOAR just to hold you over
Changes include:

  • 30 Wasabi themes included now!
  • Added more framework backgrounds - 26 total now
  • Added a few more custom batteries, additional toggles(74 sets now!), settings icons
  • Made the installer uglier, but removing the 'ini_set force colorspace' seems to have fixed the back button issue
  • Added a transparent MMS background (Background #5) installed if you theme MMS of framework. Allows Framework BGs to show in MMS
  • Change framework style now w/o selecting a whole framework theme
  • More that I can't remember...

Grab it here :http://d-h.st/7Ah Enjoy!

Downloading and flashing now

Sent from a planet far far away.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
moar, morphology, naddict, rom, speed, wowowowowowowowow
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes