I do every single little thing in this list.
1. sbf to 234
2. Root using MotorolaOneclick
3. Install Voodoo OTA rootkeeper and protect root but temp unroot
4. Apply 235 update in stock recovery
5. Restore root in Voodoo rootkeeper and delete backup (make sure root is restored before deleting!)
6. Install bootstrap
7. Reboot into bootstrap recovery
8. Wipe data
9. Flash eclipse
10. Profit from its beauty
After its all done and flashed and loaded the wifi ALWAYS says error. Now if their is a patch or zip out there that I need to install I am all for that but there just has to be a reason after trying this ten time that it fails every single time. I love how stable this rom is OS wise, but this wifi deal has got to stop. Someone let me know if they find out anything please.