1st February 2013, 06:07 PM   |  #122  
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 173

747 posts
More
Re: All things Apple Vs. Samsung
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanhxvo

I have been using Android for almost two years haha sure it doesn't sound like much but in the technological age it is like two decades. I have learned a lot in those 2 years too I started off with the HTC Aria, then went to the HTC Sensation and finally the S3. I love everything about this phone and I never liked Apple products from day one just because of the fact that you have to use iTunes for everything.

People are always complaining how they have to use it yet they love Apple products. I enjoy the fact that I can just plug my phone into any of my computers and just drag music in. I don't have to worry about any software. I love all of Apple's designs and their marketing. They have done a brilliant job at it. I want to try using an iPhone one day before I continue to bash it but I am not sure if I can find the heart to switch.

Are you in my mind:beer::beer:

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using xda app-developers app
2nd February 2013, 08:52 PM   |  #123  
Thanks Meter: 8

79 posts
Both phones have their pros and cons. If you are a more technologically advanced person, the Samsung Phones are for you, if you want a simple phone that does everything a smartphone should do, the iPhone is the phone for you. I personally am an Android user due to the fact I prefer the vast customization the Android OS has to offer.
3rd February 2013, 04:01 PM   |  #124  
Flag Brooklyn
Thanks Meter: 173

747 posts
More
Re: All things Apple Vs. Samsunng
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahlburg

Both phones have their pros and cons. If you are a more technologically advanced person, the Samsung Phones are for you, if you want a simple phone that does everything a smartphone should do, the iPhone is the phone for you. I personally am an Android user due to the fact I prefer the vast customization the Android OS has to offer.

I totally agree:beer::beer: the Iphone is too simple for me.

Sent. go from my myTouch_4G_Slide using xda app-developers app
Last edited by seansc144; 3rd February 2013 at 04:26 PM.
3rd February 2013, 05:40 PM   |  #125  
Thanks Meter: 23

272 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wahlburg

same here. also, i prefer the interface of android and it's plethora of widgets, home screens, feature-rich status bar, etc. i have plenty of friends, like many, who have the iphone- and some stuff i do on my phone, for example, playing ps1 and n64 games with a ps3 controller with the sixaxis controller app, always amazes them.

i think this video summed it up quite nicely, while pissing off a lot of apple fan boys;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NMiY1kSTHZw
The Following User Says Thank You to Cobra281 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
5th February 2013, 08:54 AM   |  #126  
Thanks Meter: 274

1,805 posts
Iphone? hmm...

sent from an Galaxy s3 GT I9300
Running perseus kernel 6 , XELLA 4.1.2 leaked build
anyone can tell me what this thread is? http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1784401

6th February 2013, 04:30 AM   |  #127  
Thanks Meter: 4

34 posts
Went from G2X ( amazing phone btw ) to iPhone 4s now back to Galaxy s3 and I'm more than happy. Hardware wise it beats iPhone by leaps and bounds, zero restrictions it feels like. Software wise also you have amazing choices when it comes to sharing between apps and interacting with the hardware. My biggest gripe, which i'm sure extends from the development tools that are given is unification between apps. You have apps that are poorly coded and designed as if it belongs on the original gameboy and then you have beautiful apps such as USA Today, Spotify, Pintrest etc. Graphics wise things are kind of awkward. But man I'm more than happy that I switched.
6th February 2013, 04:34 AM   |  #128  
Thanks Meter: 274

1,805 posts
Ios is stale now , no major change since a HUGE time

sent from an Galaxy s3 GT I9300
Running perseus kernel 6 , XELLA 4.1.2 leaked build
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1784401
Dont click,you might regret , I won't be responsible if you brick ur head

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread