Post Reply

[ROM] [24JUL] [AOKP] IceColdJelly422 - 3.8 - JellyBean 4.2.2_r1.2

OP LorD ClockaN

6th February 2013, 08:42 PM   |  #4541  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 417
 
3,607 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM] [31JAN] [AOKP] IceColdJelly421 - 1.6 - JellyBean 4.2.1_r1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dubhaltach

I'm struggling to get 1.6... first time it half downloaded, and this one is taking over an hour and I'm only half way there Lord, would you have a problem with people making mirrors since you don't make money from that server?

what helps for me when that happens is connect my phone to wifi @ home and dl with phone

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
6th February 2013, 08:46 PM   |  #4542  
LorD ClockaN's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Veli Losinj
Thanks Meter: 27,502
 
13,239 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzano

And those in newzealand on hboot 0.96?

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

1.7 will be for you
6th February 2013, 08:50 PM   |  #4543  
LorD ClockaN's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Veli Losinj
Thanks Meter: 27,502
 
13,239 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Donate to Me
More
New version released!!

This will probably be the last public with old kernel.. now on to fixing kernel related stuff..

New public betas will be available soon



Actual version: IceColdJelly421 V1.7 - 06-02-2013

What's New
  • Flash boot.img
  • Full wipe highly recommended!!
  • NotificationManagerService: Fix notification led bug when clearing SMS from notif - ported from CM9
  • Rom compiled with Linaro gcc 4.6, -O3, -strict and graphite optimizations - Fast, smooth, wet and rotating!! Just how we like it
  • Settings: Enabled Cell Broadcast menu
  • Mms: Add privacy mode notifications - CM
  • Camera: Add shortcut to Gallery in CameraSwitcher - AOKP
  • DeskClock: the first day of the week depends on a locale - CM
  • Updated to android 4.2.1_r1.2 tag - 95% of the packages for now
  • QuickSettings: fix GPS graphic state logic - AOKP
  • RC: Status Bar Hide toggle - AOKP
  • RC: Quick unlock (Unlock password/pin lockscreen without pressing enter button) - AOKP - this might not work
  • Added back Quick Settings: Swipe to switch - CM
  • Fixed Contact sharing over BT - don't know when was this introduced, but it's fixed now
  • Settings: Add setting in security for sms message rate alerts - CM
  • Add ICJ version umber to DeviceInfoSettings
  • Phone: Flip to mute/dismiss call - CM
  • RC: Adds the ability to force dual panel at any dpi - AOKP
  • SystemUI: transparency control overhaul - AOKP
  • Custom bootanimation fixes - AOKP
  • Removed PerformanceControl from the build - causes high battery drain
  • Used APN list from CM build
  • Almost forgot, default notification led colour is now green
  • This version broke Plague game, will be fixed I hope very soon
Last edited by LorD ClockaN; 6th February 2013 at 08:54 PM.
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to LorD ClockaN For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2013, 08:55 PM   |  #4544  
theDroidfanatic's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Jeddah
Thanks Meter: 5,712
 
7,170 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2012
More
Re: [ROM] [06FEB] [AOKP] IceColdJelly421 - 1.7 - JellyBean 4.2.1_r1.2
Awesome! Downloading

PS: just thought I'd point out, in the OP, below the 'What's Broken' list, there is an extra [*/COLOR] Tag (without the * ofc :P)

Sent from my One X running Blade v4.7.0. At a mere 217 MB, with tons of AROMA Mods and tweaks, this, is what you want.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to theDroidfanatic For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2013, 09:07 PM   |  #4545  
zopostyle's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 154
 
817 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LorD ClockaN

New version released!!

This will probably be the last public with old kernel.. now on to fixing kernel related stuff..

New public betas will be available soon



Actual version: IceColdJelly421 V1.7 - 06-02-2013

What's New

  • Flash boot.img
  • Full wipe highly recommended!!
  • NotificationManagerService: Fix notification led bug when clearing SMS from notif - ported from CM9
  • Rom compiled with Linaro gcc 4.6, -O3, -strict and graphite optimizations - Fast, smooth, wet and rotating!! Just how we like it
  • Settings: Enabled Cell Broadcast menu
  • Mms: Add privacy mode notifications - CM
  • Camera: Add shortcut to Gallery in CameraSwitcher - AOKP
  • DeskClock: the first day of the week depends on a locale - CM
  • Updated to android 4.2.1_r1.2 tag - 95% of the packages for now
  • QuickSettings: fix GPS graphic state logic - AOKP
  • RC: Status Bar Hide toggle - AOKP
  • RC: Quick unlock (Unlock password/pin lockscreen without pressing enter button) - AOKP - this might not work
  • Added back Quick Settings: Swipe to switch - CM
  • Fixed Contact sharing over BT - don't know when was this introduced, but it's fixed now
  • Settings: Add setting in security for sms message rate alerts - CM
  • Add ICJ version umber to DeviceInfoSettings
  • Phone: Flip to mute/dismiss call - CM
  • RC: Adds the ability to force dual panel at any dpi - AOKP
  • SystemUI: transparency control overhaul - AOKP
  • Custom bootanimation fixes - AOKP
  • Removed PerformanceControl from the build - causes high battery drain
  • Used APN list from CM build
  • Almost forgot, default notification led colour is now green
  • This version broke Plague game, will be fixed I hope very soon

Lord, I've just repo sync and compile..
Which one is the most recent? v1.7 or they are the same ?
The Following User Says Thank You to zopostyle For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2013, 09:10 PM   |  #4546  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 70
 
421 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Re: [ROM] [06FEB] [AOKP] IceColdJelly421 - 1.7 - JellyBean 4.2.1_r1.2
Downloaded to my phone can't wait to give it a go when I get home. Going to full wipe before hand this time. Is it okay to restore apps with a Carbon backup or can it introduce bugs?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app
6th February 2013, 09:12 PM   |  #4547  
Mikyno's Avatar
Senior Member
Roma
Thanks Meter: 1,102
 
1,149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2012
Donate to Me
Guys, I flashed 3.1 kernel but want to return to 2.6.. I flashed boot.img in 1.7 zip, but wifi didn't work.. so i copied modules in the proper folder.. Now data works fine, but i can't switch on wifi.. What I've to do?
6th February 2013, 09:13 PM   |  #4548  
LorD ClockaN's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Veli Losinj
Thanks Meter: 27,502
 
13,239 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zopostyle

Lord, I've just repo sync and compile..
Which one is the most recent? v1.7 or they are the same ?

should be the same.. I was playing with wlan for new kernel.. so If wlan isn't working for you.. download zip..
don't build anymore.. I'm doing some other stuff on repo again
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LorD ClockaN For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th February 2013, 09:16 PM   |  #4549  
drali500's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 341
 
1,197 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2012
More
Re: [ROM] [06FEB] [AOKP] IceColdJelly421 - 1.7 - JellyBean 4.2.1_r1.2
Is the new kernel included with this new version?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium
6th February 2013, 09:20 PM   |  #4550  
LorD ClockaN's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Veli Losinj
Thanks Meter: 27,502
 
13,239 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by drali500

Is the new kernel included with this new version?

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

no.. it would definitely be in change log...

I'm fighting with wlan.. new kernel has working wlan in 1.6 final, but not in 1.7
so reverting stuff to find what's wrong..
currently building with linaro but without any optimizations..

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LorD ClockaN For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
aokp, icecold, icecoldjelly, icj, kernel, lord clockan, n3o, one x
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in One X Original Android Development by ThreadRank