Simpsons Tapped out APK File For Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

blackout720

Apr 30, 2011
New York
You read it right The Simpsons Tapped Out APk file for everyone no matter where you live its free for download cause im awesome, I the only person on the internet to bring this game for everyone.....FREE, did i mention that?

The File is Named MrLegend103.apk

Its the Original APK file, no locked Zip to open just put the APk on your phone and download!
Free Download, No Ads to Fill out just download and Enjoys...by the way your welcome.
if the link does not work let me know and ill fix it as soon as I can.

Mod edit: Since I've had to delete numerous links to pirated versions of the apk from this very thread, this thread is now closed. Do not post warez on xda.

Last edited by a moderator:

blackout720

Apr 30, 2011
New York
I was asked what happens if there's an update? Well when there is you should be notified ( unless turned off) about an update and will be allowed to update through the play store.

leongzxc

Oct 14, 2011
i am able to download it from the playstore and im not from Nederlands. :)

btw graphic's really good! felt like im watching the show while playing..

Echo113

Jan 17, 2011
Pittsburgh!! 412!!
Totally sucks that Origin isnt supported yet. Im too far into it on my wifes iphone to start over. Just gonna wait till I can login.

"I said good DAY!"

carlolgb

Aug 13, 2011
AW: Simpsons Tapped out APK File For Everyone

[=Kick-Ass Joe;37680501]Where is the location for the save file I want to delete it

+1

Gesendet von meinem Evo 3D GSM

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 4436657

Version 4.1.2 out!
Is there anyone who can provide it?
Still no chance to download in Austria... :crying:

carlolgb

Aug 13, 2011

[=Grabber28;37698163]Version 4.1.2 out!
Is there anyone who can provide it?
Still no chance to download in Austria... :crying:]

Same here in Germany...:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You read it right The Simpsons Tapped Out APk file for everyone no matter where you live its free for download cause im awesome, I the only person on the internet to bring this game for everyone.....FREE, did i mention that?

The File is Named MrLegend103.apk

Its the Original APK file, no locked Zip to open just put the APk on your phone and download!
    Free Download, No Ads to Fill out just download and Enjoys...by the way your welcome.
    if the link does not work let me know and ill fix it as soon as I can.

Mod edit: Since I've had to delete numerous links to pirated versions of the apk from this very thread, this thread is now closed. Do not post warez on xda.
    v4.1.2
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?ro6v4ykg3kv9jw6

Sent from my GT-I9001 using xda premium
    App keeps telling me to update?

Anybody else

same here we need a new modded apk v 4.1.3 now i think

any body know what i need to mod ive decompiled both modded 4.1.2 and the new 4.1.3 but dont know where to look for the changes
    Yup it's in data/data but I've tried that and restore doesn't work well. I'd without a doubt suggest to use titanium backup

Thanks. The reason why I ask was because I got to Level 17 and it reset back to Level 1 when the game froze. And I wanted to find a way to back it up. But as you said it doesn't work.

I looked in the /Save directory and I can see there are two files in there. Cutting my losses, I backed them up and then deleted them.

Then loaded up the game... guess what? I got everything back! Looks lke the savegame file does get saved on EA server and is synced between my handset and their server.

PHEW!!! Now I can carry on from Level 17! :D

Works great...thx