|ROM|-|MyRom Alliance Tweaks |-|V1|-|-7-23-13-|

7th February 2013, 01:45 AM   |  #1611  
Flag topeka
Thanks Meter: 40

302 posts
More
Installed live wallpaper picker apk and can now select live wallpapers but every time I select one the damn failwiz force closes or stops responding...

I like my audio glow live eq wallpaper...why my rom...why you withhold from me....I need my fix man....cmon baby....just one...
7th February 2013, 01:47 AM   |  #1612  
Thanks Meter: 732

768 posts
Re: |ROM|-|MyRom Revolution|-|V3|-|-2-3-13-|
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdkzombie

Ok. Went from v2 to v3. Are live wallpapers removed? The option for them is gone even though my live wallpaper is still set. Try to open it manually system fc's and says live wallpaper picker is not installed. Surely I have ****ed something up right?? Its gotta be me. This rom has never acted like this before ..

I are sad faced.

I'm pretty sure you just forgot to pick Samsung Live Wallpapers (or something like Sec Wallpaper Chooser) in Aroma. I did the same thing at first and then I noticed it was a flashable app the next time I went through Aroma. Hope this helps

Sent from the bag phone in my Pontiac Fierro
7th February 2013, 01:49 AM   |  #1613  
Flag Fontana
Thanks Meter: 10

27 posts
More
Angry yup
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep447

Awesome man I will definitely try it out! I noticed you said earlier that if you choose the back to stock option in Aroma, it will remove the MyRom options under settings for some reason. If I just want to flash a different kernel (or anything in Aroma basically), do I have to do the back to stock option first in Aroma, or can I just run through Aroma again and pick a different kernel without going back to stock first? I'm just confused as to whether or not you have to flash back to stock in Aroma first, before making any changes. Anyway thanks again man and I can't wait for the new update!!

you don't have to click stock,
just click everything you had before and click the kernal you want
The Following User Says Thank You to lilj4321 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2013, 02:52 AM   |  #1614  
Flag Le Gardeur
Thanks Meter: 57

632 posts
More
Anim..... Best battery so far. I feel guilty to plug the charger in!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-06-21-49-17.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	32.3 KB
ID:	1710098  
The Following User Says Thank You to ratatouille For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2013, 02:57 AM   |  #1615  
Flag Singapore
Thanks Meter: 194

1,575 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratatouille

Anim..... Best battery so far. I feel guilty to plug the charger in!

Awesome! What's your screen on time?

Sent from my SGH-T889/SHV-E250S using Tapatalk 2
7th February 2013, 03:06 AM   |  #1616  
Flag Le Gardeur

632 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfire

Awesome! What's your screen on time?

Sent from my SGH-T889/SHV-E250S using Tapatalk 2

Not so much..... I usually fiddle more around 7 to 8 hours, but this was on first cycle of charge. I'll see if it lives through the week end. I am planning to have a super Godfather I, II, and III non stop streeming to HDTV with my oldest daughter. I am using NEAK kernel by the way.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2013-02-06-22-02-12.jpg
Views:	161
Size:	22.6 KB
ID:	1710126  
The Following User Says Thank You to ratatouille For This Useful Post: [ View ]
7th February 2013, 03:16 AM   |  #1617  

768 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilj4321

you don't have to click stock,
just click everything you had before and click the kernal you want

Thank you kind sir, you're a gentleman and a scholar! That's what I was thinking but I just wanted to check first, because even though I've got everything backed up, I still didn't want to bork everything up if I didn't have to! Lol. The last question I have is should I (or also could I) wipe the caches before flashing a different kernel in Aroma, or does Aroma cover that automatically? Just wondering because I always wipe cache a few times before flashing a new kernel. I wouldn't think it would hurt anything but ya never know so I figured I'd ask. Thanks again man I appreciate the help!

7th February 2013, 03:19 AM   |  #1618  
Flag Le Gardeur

632 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep447

Thank you kind sir, you're a gentleman and a scholar! That's what I was thinking but I just wanted to check first, because even though I've got everything backed up, I still didn't want to bork everything up if I didn't have to! Lol. The last question I have is should I (or also could I) wipe the caches before flashing a different kernel in Aroma, or does Aroma cover that automatically? Just wondering because I always wipe cache a few times before flashing a new kernel. I wouldn't think it would hurt anything but ya never know so I figured I'd ask. Thanks again man I appreciate the help!

I only wipe dalvik after flashing a kernel and I never had any kind of problem!
7th February 2013, 03:31 AM   |  #1619  

768 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ratatouille

I am using NEAK kernel by the way.

That's awesome man I think I'd pass out if I ever had battery life like that! Lol. Out of curiosity, do you ever use the Power Saver options in settings, and do you use Automatic Brightness or if not where do you keep your level at? I've never used either of the Power Saver or Automatic Brightness (can't stand it lol) and I'm curious as to what kind of impact they would have with this phone. I usually have Windy Weather as my lwp so I know that can eat some battery, and I have my brightness set around 65%-70%. I'd just like to compare that with whatever somebody who has killer battery life uses or does, to see if it would be worth changing it up or not if you wouldn't mind. Thanks and I'll definitely have to give NEAK a try also!

7th February 2013, 04:51 AM   |  #1620  
OP Senior Member
Flag Fairview/NJ
Thanks Meter: 1,886

955 posts
Donate to Me
More
Oky guys im working very hard on taking all the options from aroma and make it in settings
Im sorry im not answering all of u guys but be sure im reading and listing to all comments and fixing all the problems
Here is what im at in MyRom Extra Mods in settings

Im trying my best to finish it on weekend thank u all for ur support guys
Last edited by aminalmo; 7th February 2013 at 05:15 AM.

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to aminalmo For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread