6th February 2013, 06:43 PM   |  #41  
Flag Plymouth, MN
Thanks Meter: 522

2,234 posts
More
Re: Incipio Feather Ultra Thin Case [FITTED for AT&T ONE X]
Quote:
Originally Posted by slojko

Do not buy this case, it doesn't protect the screen at all from a face down drop and it can slip out of the case very easily(which happened to me and broke my screen )

Sent from my HTC One X using xda premium

Obviously it doesn't protect the front very well. If you looked at any pictures before you bought it you would see this.

I do not understand how the phone slipped out of this case, and personally don't believe it is possible. It is extremely snug and well fitting. Maybe you bought a fake version, Idk...

Edit: wait a second... I call bs on your whole story. You say it doesn't protect the front so that's why your phone broke when it fell... And you also said your phone fell out of the case and that's why it fell? Yeah okay bud...

Sent from my HTC One XL
Last edited by ECEXCURSION; 6th February 2013 at 06:46 PM.
6th February 2013, 07:13 PM   |  #42  
Thanks Meter: 58

700 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECEXCURSION

Obviously it doesn't protect the front very well. If you looked at any pictures before you bought it you would see this.

I do not understand how the phone slipped out of this case, and personally don't believe it is possible. It is extremely snug and well fitting. Maybe you bought a fake version, Idk...

Edit: wait a second... I call bs on your whole story. You say it doesn't protect the front so that's why your phone broke when it fell... And you also said your phone fell out of the case and that's why it fell? Yeah okay bud...

Sent from my HTC One XL

listen bud i dont have to prove to you why this case sucks, im just trying to save the one x from extinction. why would you consider getting a case that doesn't protect the most fragile part? i was holding my phone face down by the case and it slipped out and broke the screen. other than that im just pointing out flaws. maybe i got a defective one IDK.

EDIT: how would I even benefit from lying to you guys? This same company makes a better silicon full cover case
Last edited by slojko; 6th February 2013 at 09:05 PM.
7th February 2013, 08:42 PM   |  #43  
OP Senior Member
West Covina
Thanks Meter: 39

189 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECEXCURSION

Sent from my HTC One XL

yeah I agree with you too
when the case is on the phone... its snapped on and locked. the phone feels really sturdy in hand, and its not likely slip out

being that the phone fell out of your case.. you probably had a defective one, left in the car, sun bent, or something

but sorry about for phone
19th March 2013, 06:03 PM   |  #44  
Thanks Meter: 158

1,034 posts
Got the Feather, my phone snaps tight into it and it looks great (almost like stock actually).

Only complaint is the included cheapo screen protector doesn't adhere at the edges because of the curved glass but I can live with that.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread