Discussion for official JB - i9100G (France)

Search This thread

MassiveDRS

May 2, 2012
Windsor, Canada
Hi,
Back from supernexus 4.2.1 to this stock ROM....
Really very impressive with the stock..
Samsung has done a great job. I strongly recommend this for every one to enjoy this... once again waiting for the root... to enjoy all the futures of sIIG...

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda app-developers app

Can someone please upload this to a kinda respected link. Hotfile like any other file upload websites is restricted in my office. Please I want to do it now...

Respect!!
I have 14 hours left to download :/
but try using the TOR browser -its an open source proxy browser-
to bypass the restrictions of your company
and enable the scripts

Last edited:

jolle-pe

Aug 18, 2010
Near Hannover
does anyone have remove all bloatware from the stockrom and want to upload his new flashable file?

After flashing with .pit file my device runs into a bootloop :-/

Last edited:

NhatanhChampion

Jul 24, 2012
Hanoi
Ok...I flashed XXLSR and used it for awhile, but tested it intensively...:p

Benchmark:
Screenshot_2013-02-08-17-43-27.png

Impressive, isn't it? :) So if the benchmarks scores are high in future custom ROMs based on XXLSR, most probably it is because of the kernel, cause the ROM itself is already good... :/[/SIZE]

My quadrant
uploadfromtaptalk1360340074780.jpg
What a high score!

Sent from my GT-I9100G using Cyan Xparent Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

incarnation95

Apr 15, 2012
Chandigarh ( U.T. )
first of all f$%# sammy! 700mb piece **** (size **** :p )/
and ryuinferno i dont think we should expect sammy to release kernel sources any sooner eh!? or do they release it in time?
and i hope this time the HEADERS error in kernel work out! :/

Ryuinferno

Apr 3, 2012
ryuinferno.github.io
Hopefully they release it ASAP...the headers error is because we extracted it as a boot.img...so far I can extract the ramdisk (provided the kernel compression is compatible)...still trying to repack...

Mettuck

May 6, 2012
So, the fact that this update is french doesn't really mean much, right?

I mean - I can flash it on my phone no worries? I think I flashed stock ICS from India when it first came out, but can't really remember :/.

Also, root access is still unavailable?
And, for flashing - will this guide do - http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1406664 ? I did it 2 times already, but I forgot how it goes again :S

akuadi

Nov 7, 2012
Port Dickson
Is anyone has found how to downgrade to ics bootloader back??cause i think im going back to my slimbean..:p

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Review on XXLSR

Ok...I flashed XXLSR and used it for awhile, but tested it intensively...:p

In short: It is better than ICS!

New TouchWiz UX UI:
    Screenshot_2013-02-08-17-28-00.png

A sleek new launcher just like s3

Screenshot_2013-02-08-17-27-53.png

JB statusbar and notification drawer

Screenshot_2013-02-08-17-28-31.png
    Screenshot_2013-02-08-17-28-39.png

Lockscreen with shortcuts and wave animation

Screenshot_2013-02-08-17-29-08.png
    Screenshot_2013-02-08-17-30-04.png

Screenshot_2013-02-08-17-28-57.png
    Screenshot_2013-02-08-17-30-22.png

New dailer, browser, gallery and recent apps

Screenshot_2013-02-08-17-30-30.png

New menu layout

New Features:
    Screenshot_2013-02-08-17-27-39.png

Google Now

Screenshot_2013-02-08-17-28-10.png
    Screenshot_2013-02-08-17-28-18.png

New options in Settings

Screenshot_2013-02-08-17-31-28.png

Pop-up video

Screenshot_2013-02-08-20-34-44.png

769MB of RAM..:/

Screenshot_2013-02-08-17-35-00.png

Live wallpaper as lockscreen background

Benchmark:
    Screenshot_2013-02-08-17-43-27.png

Impressive, isn't it? :) So if the benchmarks scores are high in future custom ROMs based on XXLSR, most probably it is because of the kernel, cause the ROM itself is already good...

Conclusion:
    JB is running good, and I found that Sammy actually implemented a lot of codeworkx's improvements into their new kernel...hopefully the kernel sources will be out ASAP...but one thing I dislike...the new ROM is awfully large...means a lot of bloat is added...to the extend that the system partition is not enough until a symlink to the preload partition must be used...good job...good job...:/
    Hey guys...I was attempting to port multi window...but I got stuck at the part where we need to edit smali files...however, I managed to get this:

multiwin1.png
    multiwin2.png

multiwin3.png
    multiwin4.png

multiwin5.png
    multiwin6.png

It is not functioning fully yet as the screen won't split into two...but for now, maybe it can be used as a fast launcher for apps...:p...for those who want to try and test out a few more extra fetures, you can follow the instructions below:

Instructions:
    1. Ensure you have root!
    2. Download all the required files here (total of 5): http://www.androidfilehost.com/?a=show&w=files&flid=3164
    3. Install the FOUR apks (recomplied a few APKs to work on JB, used my own signature for this, but all credits goes to rovo89 for Xposed, credits to Scalee for the all apps in flash bar hack here: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2048668)
    4. Launch Xposed Installer and install Xposed framework. Don't forget to enable the three modules under the modules tab.
    5. Reboot into recovery (stock recovery will do) and flash multiwin.zip (remember to place in external sdcard).
    6. Reboot and profit!

Now that you are done, you will have Xposed Tweakbox (a few tweaks inside, all tested and working) and Xposed App Settings (to set per-app DPI, but DPI does not work on all system apps, some apps like Settings require a reboot to take effect) and of course, the multi window flash bar! If it does not appear, just long press the back button, long press again to hide...

So guys, happy testing! :p
    FINALLY DEODEXED + ROOTED + FLASHABLE . I can now sleep.....
    Thanks Bro!!

But that site is blocked too. All file hosting sites are blocked. I can download cyanogenmod here. Can anyone upload this ROM to site as trusted like cyanogenmod rom downloads site?

Thanks!!
    Try this...I hope It work for u..
    http://fs2.filegir.com/ali6049/I9100GXXLSR_I9100GXEFLSR_XEF.zip
    Can someone please upload this to a kinda respected link. Hotfile like any other file upload websites is restricted in my office. Please I want to do it now...

Respect!!

here https://mega.co.nz/#!IFZ2ARKB!ehJrxQZvLmLhAa_kcJZpRR4ATR0Xj2wDuvg9DlWgyaM