5,593,587 Members 38,122 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Help with CWM 6.0.14

Tip us?

shucrut
Old
(Last edited by shucrut; 26th September 2012 at 03:49 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 82
Unhappy [Q] Help with CWM 6.0.14

Hey guys

I've been following the forum for a while, but never posted anything, but now I need to.
So, I flashed a CWM, to be more specific this one http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1852725
And now, I can't do nothing with the phone, can't flash the recovery 5.0.26, can't recover backup.. When I try to restart the phone, it aways goes automacally for the recovery, I took the battery off but still nothing. Even pluging the charger, the phone turn on and goes to recovery..

So I'm here to ask: what should I try? I think if I install CWM via ODIN everything will be ok right? I can't do this right now cause i'm without my usb cable. What u guys know about this?

'cooleagle'
Old
Retired Forum Moderator
Thanks Meter 1135
Thread moved to the Q & A section, post in the relevant sections next time.

aayushkhajuria2842
Old
Thanks Meter 58
Quote:
Originally Posted by shucrut View Post
Hey guys

I've been following the forum for a while, but never posted anything, but now I need to.
So, I flashed a CWM, to be more specific this one http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1852725
And now, I can't do nothing with the phone, can't flash the recovery 5.0.26, can't recover backup.. When I try to restart the phone, it aways goes automacally for the recovery, I took the battery off but still nothing. Even pluging the charger, the phone turn on and goes to recovery..

So I'm here to ask: what should I try? I think if I install CWM via ODIN everything will be ok right? I can't do this right now cause i'm without my usb cable. What u guys know about this?
it was WIP so it can have problems........................can you tell why can't flash the recovery 5.0.26

Prawesome
Old
Thanks Meter 1703
Flash with Odin,your phone will be perfectly fine

Insert witty sentence here
"Thanks button is just to avoid "thanks" posts in threads. Nothing more than that. Don't ask in signature or post for it and defeat the purpose why it was introduced"

shucrut
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 82
Thumbs up Solved

Quote:
Originally Posted by aayushkhajuria2842 View Post
it was WIP so it can have problems........................can you tell why can't flash the recovery 5.0.26

A tried but it didn't intall, give me an error and a message like " error: Installation Aborted"

But anyway, I've got an USB cable today and was able to flash CWM via ODIN and work perfectly. Btw thx guys for the replies

demon66678
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Prompt help me enter cwm 6 plzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by shucrut View Post
Hey guys
me i root my lg optimus 4x all was ok i install clockwork 6 install 4x recovery reboot recovery ... now nothing happen its stuck at the videotron startup screen ..it reboot in stock recovery but cant do nothing ...usb really hard to connect via the pc ....help me guys i want to know how to put thwe cwm recovery and flash cm10... tanxs in advance

i come its so hard to put a comment lolll message to short or not valis code lolll lollll