Post Reply

[ROM][WIP][Quad-MX][HK] MIUI V4 & ICS 4.0.3

OP koaaN

23rd November 2012, 12:59 AM   |  #21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
18 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
More
Can someone pick this up again? I'll donate cash if it takes.. Really sick of Flyme, want to go back to MIUI..
27th January 2013, 04:26 PM   |  #22  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 318
 
486 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Mind posting what you got so far so that someone can take over for you?
28th January 2013, 07:24 PM   |  #23  
koaaN's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lesjöfors
Thanks Meter: 581
 
311 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrColdbird

Mind posting what you got so far so that someone can take over for you?

After installing Flyme 2.1 i cant install the custom recovery anymore
1st February 2013, 03:23 AM   |  #24  
leo321's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Johnson City, TN
Thanks Meter: 323
 
2,771 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Re: [ROM][WIP][Quad-MX][HK] MIUI V4 & ICS 4.0.3
Quote:
Originally Posted by koaaN

After installing Flyme 2.1 i cant install the custom recovery anymore

Try this guide. http://www.meizume.com/showthread.php?t=14536"link"


Sent from my MEIZU MX
The Following User Says Thank You to leo321 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th February 2013, 03:37 PM   |  #25  
Member
Flag Skåne
Thanks Meter: 4
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by koaaN

After installing Flyme 2.1 i cant install the custom recovery anymore

I think MrColdBird was asking you to share your work so far so that someone else could continue working on it.
8th March 2013, 04:26 PM   |  #26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 318
 
486 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by dagbro

I think MrColdBird was asking you to share your work so far so that someone else could continue working on it.

I sure did... but as you left me hanging here for so long I started my own efforts to do it now.
If you are willing to share it still though I would welcome that.
27th May 2013, 07:47 AM   |  #27  
koaaN's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Flag Lesjöfors
Thanks Meter: 581
 
311 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrColdbird

I sure did... but as you left me hanging here for so long I started my own efforts to do it now.
If you are willing to share it still though I would welcome that.

i will try to upload it as soon as i can
12th June 2013, 06:28 AM   |  #28  
leo321's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Johnson City, TN
Thanks Meter: 323
 
2,771 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Bumpo

Sent from my M030 using Tapatalk 2
13th June 2013, 07:30 PM   |  #29  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36
 
128 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
More
MIUI team is working again on MIUI for MX. You can download it here: http://www.meizumi.com/os/49.html
14th June 2013, 02:40 PM   |  #30  
leo321's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Johnson City, TN
Thanks Meter: 323
 
2,771 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hondaracer

MIUI team is working again on MIUI for MX. You can download it here: http://www.meizumi.com/os/49.html

Isn't that specifically for the MX2?

Sent from my M030 using Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes