5,606,722 Members 37,394 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.2 | Floating Multiwindows! | Apr 20 r484 |★ ☆

Tip us?

matthew.fiore
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeman45 View Post
Sometimes it's as simple as a reboot. If that doesn't work wipe cache dalvik then fix permissions.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda premium
i rebooted into recovery, wiped dalvik, fixed permissions, rebooted.

now my screen display timeout works again.

thanks

frodounderhill
Old
(Last edited by frodounderhill; 11th February 2013 at 07:22 PM.)
Thanks Meter 6
Default Re: ☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.1 | Multiwindow | PDroid | 1-31-13 r326 |★

Get system tuner and up your voltages a touch, fixed my lag. :thumbup:

Quote didn't go through, was in response to elliot35...

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app

alxdgr8
Old
Thanks Meter 0
After over a week of flawless performance, something is making the ROM perform worse and worse as time goes on. I'm now getting multiple hotboots a day and very high Android OS/Kernel (NOT android system) battery usage. Anyone else experiencing this?

chethammer
Old
Thanks Meter 9
Default Problems?

I think a lot of the problems we experience could be alleviated (if not done away with altogether) if we had patience and did not restore everything in our backup right away. Let the phone download all your apps (without data) from google and then after a few days start restoring the ones we need. This would really cut down on the complaints and the ones we did have would be more specific and less nebulous than "my phone gets hot" or "my battery life sucks"

Not a rant really, just an observation.
The Following User Says Thank You to chethammer For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

domtru
Old
Thanks Meter 10
Default Re: ☆ ★ | ROM | SynergyROM VZW S3 | JB 4.1.1 | Multiwindow | PDroid | 1-31-13 r326 |★

Will this work for a US Cellular Galaxy S3 model # SCH-R530U? Thanks!

andybfmv96
Old
Thanks Meter 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by eschelon View Post
Took a few days off cuz I needed it Thanks for helping each other in the meantime

We should have a new build up within the next few days. Trev finally gets his hands on a GS3 today so now I don't have to do my dev mods solo and he won't have to do his dev blind
Will the next build be based off the new ota?

xdreaper15
Old
Thanks Meter 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by andybfmv96 View Post
Will the next build be based off the new ota?

No. Esch said there was not enough of a difference in the releases tip do a full rebuild...

Sent from my Synergized Galaxy S3 on Verizon!
The Following User Says Thank You to xdreaper15 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

futureprospect
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightRogue View Post
Then you restored data you shouldn't have restored. ROM is snappy as hell, battery life is fine, and the lockscreen issue is well known.

Clean install with JUST apps and no data restore will get you a purring kitten. Restore data at your own risk but don't blame the ROM.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
I didn't restore ANYTHING. No data, no apps, nothing. And i fresh installed all my apps from market.

Every phone is different any everybody will have a difference experience. I'm not blaming anybody or anything. This particular iteration of the rom didn't work well with my phone, that is all. I'm willing to try it again once an update comes out.

Again, props to Synergy and Esch from their work, my experience notwithstanding.

-Dan
Samsung Epic 4G on SRF1.1

TrevE
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3651

DONATE TO ME
Hey guys important TrevE update

As some of you might know, I do not actually have a GS3 or a Note2. The features that I have worked on that you guys have grown to love (IMEI backup, WifiTether, pdroid, parts of aroma and multicarrier, multiwindow, etc) were done completely blind with my eyes and hands being eschelon/NxtGenCowboy/Ziggy/Freeza/Virus/The rest of Team Synergy. These guys must have flashed more than 100x each revision testing many failed code patches and putting their devices through everything else under the sun. Up until now though I have never even seen the rom itself outside of youtube videos.

Finally that day has come though, NxtGenCowboy was nice enough to send me a loaner GS3 for a week or two's time. I want to take the time to personally thank him for coming through with a device and helping advance our rom. Hopefully you guys will track him down and let him know its appreciated as well.

There has been a bit of a delay getting the phone with this blizzard dumping on us the past few days (I live in CT, god do I hate snow) but finally I have device in hand. I will be hitting it hard hopefully getting some of these remaining nuisances I had on my plate knocked out for next build.

Thanks again goes to NxtGenCowboy for being awesome!
--Trev
DONATE TO THE EFF Let them know XDA-Developers sent you or you support the cause (https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2011/1...s-legal-threat)
The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to TrevE For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

eheinzeiii
Old
(Last edited by eheinzeiii; 12th February 2013 at 01:47 AM.)
Thanks Meter 83

Why does my gps take so long to dune me on the maps app its driving me crazy.
Please help!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2