[Q] Just bought a brand new Tmobile HD2

Search This thread

Nigeldg

Feb 25, 2011
Wow, there have been so many of these threads in the past few days for some reason. Pick a ROM from the NAND dev section, flash it using the guide in my sig. Since you've been here since late 2010 you probably realise that I can't really recommend a ROM, you're going to have to choose for yourself.

I was just overwhelmed with the abundance of threads. I plan on flashing away. My unlocked atrix hd literally took a static shock from the charger to the charger port, stopped charging and I needed something less than $200. The hd2 fit the bill. The only major thing I will be missing is the monster battery life I get with the maxx battery mod.

MaxTorT

Jan 22, 2013
Not really sure where to start. So much going on development wise. want to run android mainly but willing to try other os's. Need a little hd2 noob help.

if you say that you're a noob and don't know where to start but want to run android the first thing to do is to install HardSPL and MAGLDR which will allow you to install custom roms to your HD2. Once you get this far the gate is open to start playing :D

Reactions: Ahmed93
if you say that you're a noob and don't know where to start but want to run android the first thing to do is to install HardSPL and MAGLDR which will allow you to install custom roms to your HD2. Once you get this far the gate is open to start playing :D

I wouldn't say noob. But he hd2 had so much going on. I'm actually returning it though because its clearly refurbed and the seller on eBay is still denying it. The screen is lifting and the screws have been tampered with. I've since moved on to the nexus 4, If it ever gets here with all this damn snow.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Not really sure where to start. So much going on development wise. want to run android mainly but willing to try other os's. Need a little hd2 noob help.