Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,769,879 Members 49,936 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Running NFS Most Wanted without lag

Tip us?

dannyjk
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 21
Smile Running NFS Most Wanted without lag

As far as I know NFS MW is not supported on Infinity. So for people who actually extracted the apk from their phones(or other compatible devices) but observed unbelievable lag, there is a fix. Your mileage may vary. For me, it is running the way it was supposed to in the first place. This is similar to the asphalt fix, i.e reducing the graphics quality. In this case however, there isn't much of a loss of quality and there is little to no drop in frame rate. Your mileage may vary. All credits to original uploader.
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1845993

It is for the HTC One X, but I can confirm it works well for the infinity. Try the automatic method method(provided you have the game installed already.)Password is hamdir.
I tried the automatic method and then the manual method(pushed it to 1.5ghz in the nfsmw_scaling file),ran the automatic method again and removed the scaling file...Ran it..And voila!!Reflections on vehicles that wasn't present before with just Automatic method. Performance is the same! Love it! Again I have to stress that your mileage may vary. Until Asus pushes that tegra update I am going to go with this!!

P.S: I got this from one post in a thread which was lying around in the apps section which I am pretty sure wouldn't have reached the general thread. So spreading the good word. I know people dying to run the game on the tablet! I am one of them!! One more thing. I am on stock. If you want more ram,developer options-->Limit background process to 4 or less.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dannyjk For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Octhellio
Old
(Last edited by Octhellio; 11th November 2012 at 03:10 AM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Thanks! Going to try this first thing tommorow!

1adamek
Old
Thanks Meter 71
Who is playing this game. I need some SP points in carrer mode. I have login to Orgin and I am looking for some friends: 1adamos
Ultrasound 3.1
Try one of the best battery saving rom

king231
Old
Thanks Meter 48
I downloaded the game from apkmania and it works fine. But the resolution is nowhere good. What do guys suggest me to do.

n8w
Old
Thanks Meter 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by king231 View Post
I downloaded the game from apkmania and it works fine. But the resolution is nowhere good. What do guys suggest me to do.
Resolution looks great on my tab. Color me stupid, but what's apkmania? It's a free game, why not get it from the legit source?

king231
Old
Thanks Meter 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by n8w View Post
Resolution looks great on my tab. Color me stupid, but what's apkmania? It's a free game, why not get it from the legit source?
NFS Most Wanted is not a free game. And what is apkmania, google it!