Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,657 Members 44,218 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Shadowgun: DeadZone Add me & Discussion

Tip us?

kanivier
Old
Thanks Meter 73
Default Re: Shadowgun: DeadZone Add me & Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Droidlover123 View Post
I have approx 22000 cash left and I want to upgrade its damage worth 12000.....when I click upgrade it shows please wait and closes dialogue box without any action!!!!!
Ok I suggest u reboot ua device & try again if doesn't work just pm me ua details & I'll try to do it 4 u then later u change u login details.. If u don't mind

R3dbeaver
Old
Thanks Meter 222
Quote:
I have approx 22000 cash left and I want to upgrade its damage worth 12000.....when I click upgrade it shows please wait and closes dialogue box without any action!!!!!
I suggest you use another weapon...
-=............Rogers Moto X XT1058 Stock 4.4.2............=-
-=...............Rogers RAZR XT910 PA 3.99.................=-
-=...................Nexus 7 Gen 1 Stock 4.4.2................=-

Get your free DropBox account: http://db.tt/4nQkEJqC
The Following User Says Thank You to R3dbeaver For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

mulletcutter
Old
Thanks Meter 476

Quote:
I can not upgrade ****storm.....dont know why!!!
The games telling you something
N2
The Following User Says Thank You to mulletcutter For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

-SW-
Old
Thanks Meter 54
I've been owning with the marauder lately. Only issue with it is sometimes I'll see so many hit markers and the person still lives . I've run into a bunch of people who have it lately. Today on the invasion map I was picking off people from behind the stairs spawn point. I guess the silencer is working because they kept sitting back into cover each time. Then we took d. A few times I'll be getting a bunch of kills in succession., going ham on the opposition

R3dbeaver
Old
Thanks Meter 222
Quote:
Originally Posted by -SW- View Post
I've been owning with the marauder lately. Only issue with it is sometimes I'll see so many hit markers and the person still lives . I've run into a bunch of people who have it lately. Today on the invasion map I was picking off people from behind the stairs spawn point. I guess the silencer is working because they kept sitting back into cover each time. Then we took d. A few times I'll be getting a bunch of kills in succession., going ham on the opposition
i still have it as my trusty secondary. i just can't swap it with the shredder now as it does spits out bigger bullets.
-=............Rogers Moto X XT1058 Stock 4.4.2............=-
-=...............Rogers RAZR XT910 PA 3.99.................=-
-=...................Nexus 7 Gen 1 Stock 4.4.2................=-

Get your free DropBox account: http://db.tt/4nQkEJqC

geejay008
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by R3dbeaver View Post
i still have it as my trusty secondary. i just can't swap it with the shredder now as it does spits out bigger bullets.
...and imho its just as quiet... =/

...but my opinion is somewhat flawed... I just couldn't get myself to fork out THAT much gold for a mere silencer... >_< lol!

I do love the 'poptastic' sound it makes without one anyways! ^_^ hehehe

Sherwinnn
Old
Thanks Meter 213

Actually, Big Boy the machine gun quite useful... I get 15-19 kills using that with my sh*itstorm...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
Sony Ericsson K750i > Sony Ericsson K550i > Sony Ericsson W760 > Sony Ericsson Vivaz > Sony Ericsson Cedar > Sony Xperia Sola > OnePlus One

Press THANKS if helped!!

Device : OnePlus One
Bootloader Status : Locked
Current Rom : Stock CM11 OPO

geejay008
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherwinnn View Post
Actually, Big Boy the machine gun quite useful... I get 15-19 kills using that with my sh*itstorm...

Bigboy is great on the lower/mid ranks... but imho i recommend upgrading to agony as soon as you can. It packs considerably more bullets per clip even without upgrades... and hits a lot harder! ^_~

a fully upgraded shredder should be your dream purchase after that... it compliments any guns since it kills very quick and accurate on all ranges...

If you're good with shotguns, definitely go for the doomhammer... it's such a great gun for the amount you pay for it... you immediately rack up kills even before you fully upgrade it! ...but again.. only if you're comfortable using shotguns.. ^_~
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to geejay008 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Sherwinnn
Old
Thanks Meter 213

I left long way to unlock doomhammer ^^

Sony Ericsson K750i > Sony Ericsson K550i > Sony Ericsson W760 > Sony Ericsson Vivaz > Sony Ericsson Cedar > Sony Xperia Sola > OnePlus One

Press THANKS if helped!!

Device : OnePlus One
Bootloader Status : Locked
Current Rom : Stock CM11 OPO

geejay008
Old
Thanks Meter 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherwinnn View Post
I left long way to unlock doomhammer ^^

lol! don't worry dude... you'll get there sooner... especially when you look at how much you have to earn before you can buy and upgrade the shredder! >_< lol!

agony should be affordable to you soon if you're still at rank 20+

If you want to go for doomhammer, all you need to do is buy the mace, DON'T UPGRADE mace unless you plan to use it... then buy and upgrade doomhammer.

this doc created by phantasmx should help you plan out your budget spends for all weapons:

tinyurl.com/SGDZv112

...hope this helps! ^_~