Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,770,471 Members 40,748 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Selling Otterbox Commuter Case!

Tip us?
 
thunderbolt33
Old
(Last edited by thunderbolt33; 1st February 2013 at 12:26 AM.)
#1  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 185
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Silver Spring
Default Selling Otterbox Commuter Case!

Yes I no longer need it ever since I went with a different case! Selling at $30. Will post up pictures once I figure out how..anyone mind telling me how I can go about that? Thanks!
EDIT: Forgot to mention transaction will be done through PayPal!
EDIT: Here is the Ebay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/140911961573...84.m1555.l2649
 
croppz
Old
(Last edited by croppz; 1st February 2013 at 07:59 AM.)
#2  
croppz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 150
Posts: 733
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sherrills Ford, NC
Default Re: Selling Otterbox Commuter Case!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbolt33 View Post
Yes I no longer need it ever since I went with a different case! Selling at $30. Will post up pictures once I figure out how..anyone mind telling me how I can go about that? Thanks!
EDIT: Forgot to mention transaction will be done through PayPal!
EDIT: Here is the Ebay listing: http://www.ebay.com/itm/140911961573...84.m1555.l2649
Haha dude I Iive in Rockville. Small world.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
 
thunderbolt33
Old
#3  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 185
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Silver Spring
Quote:
Originally Posted by croppz View Post
Haha dude I Iive in Rockville. Small world.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app
Wow! A real small world haha! Would you be interested in the case then?
 
croppz
Old
#4  
croppz's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 150
Posts: 733
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Sherrills Ford, NC
Default Re: Selling Otterbox Commuter Case!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbolt33 View Post
Wow! A real small world haha! Would you be interested in the case then?
Unfortunately no. I already have a commuter of my own. GLWS!!

Sent from my SuperCharged DNA
 
damonkb30680
Old
#5  
damonkb30680's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 7
Posts: 54
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Atlanta
Default comutter case

What color? I want the white one

---------- Post added at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 PM ----------

Just say the link
 
thunderbolt33
Old
#6  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 185
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Silver Spring
It's a black one unfortunately. You could always repaint it! Also the price has dropped to $25 just to let people know.
 
tomcat7165
Old
#7  
Member
Thanks Meter 6
Posts: 30
Join Date: Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderbolt33 View Post
It's a black one unfortunately. You could always repaint it! Also the price has dropped to $25 just to let people know.
Not bad... not bad at all! Wish I didn't already have one!!!
 
MustafaHadaKing
Old
#8  
MustafaHadaKing's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 1247
Posts: 868
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Boston

 
DONATE TO ME
what case did you switch too?

 
thunderbolt33
Old
#9  
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 11
Posts: 185
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Silver Spring
Quote:
Originally Posted by MustafaHadaKing View Post
what case did you switch too?
Seidio Surface Case!

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes