[UNOFFICIAL]CM10.1 UNOFFICIAL Builds for D2VZW GSIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

ming3r

Jul 20, 2010
In theory. Wonder how long it will take to get merged in? Also, I've heard that it improves things, but not 100% fix.

s'pht

Jun 21, 2006
Salt Lake City
So you charge...and get headphone out in one go?

Yes indeed and it also triggers "Car Dock" mode which I have linked up to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.binarytoys.speedometerpro&hl=en It has a nice "mash buttons from 4 feet away while driving" interface AND puts a speedometer overlay on top of my apps, especially Google navigation. When I moved from a DroidX (which used magnets to trigger dock mode) to the S3 I spent the better part of a day researching how to get car dock back.

Reactions: rampantandroid

iofthestorm

Nov 1, 2010
San Diego
Yes indeed and it also triggers "Car Dock" mode which I have linked up to https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.binarytoys.speedometerpro&hl=en It has a nice "mash buttons from 4 feet away while driving" interface AND puts a speedometer overlay on top of my apps, especially Google navigation. When I moved from a DroidX (which used magnets to trigger dock mode) to the S3 I spent the better part of a day researching how to get car dock back.

OT but that's a really nice car home app, way better than car home pro in terms of visual appeal. Thanks for the link!

goldsmitht

Mar 5, 2011
Baltimore
Man, bt, I can't believe they broke it again after fixing it.

works in Masta's 2/11 build. used it last night.

well, to make a phone call that is, don't use A2DP so can't say whether that is fixed. One reason i like these versions. AFTER CM Team breaks something on our phone to fix something on another, Mastamoon comes in and adds reverts to put it back so it works on our phone.

:cyclops:

jlokos

May 27, 2011
Willamette Valley
Google Pixel 8 Pro
works in Masta's 2/11 build. used it last night.

well, to make a phone call that is, don't use A2DP so can't say whether that is fixed. One reason i like these versions. AFTER CM Team breaks something on our phone to fix something on another, Mastamoon comes in and adds reverts to put it back so it works on our phone.

:cyclops:

goldsmitht, are you using the CM10.1 voice dialer or the google now voice dialer? I tried both on the 2/7 build and the dialer simply doesn't hear my BT commands.

jackpot08

Jul 7, 2011
MMS TESTING

Original
zanene4y.jpg

Touchwiz
epuhyma5.jpg

Unofficial cm10.1
7eje9a4u.jpg

Touch wiz still better quality than AOSP

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Status